School Won't Call Transgender Student...

School Won't Call Transgender Student By Male Name

There are 27 comments on the WBIW-AM Bedford story from Oct 29, 2012, titled School Won't Call Transgender Student By Male Name. In it, WBIW-AM Bedford reports that:

School administrators at Cathedral High School say they won't recognize a transgender student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIW-AM Bedford.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Oct 29, 2012
So change schools, what's the big deal?
Regards, Terri

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 5, 2012
TerryE wrote:
So change schools, what's the big deal?
Regards, Terri
\

God doesn't even have a gender, nobody seems to think of thst :)

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2012
He is not changing his gender. He was born male;with female sex organs. I don't see the reason for their refusal.

“Boot to the Head”

Since: Jul 08

Mogadore, OH

#4 Nov 6, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
He is not changing his gender. He was born male;with female sex organs. I don't see the reason for their refusal.
Because it makes no sense?

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#5 Nov 6, 2012
The Bible and other religious texts did not take into account technological progress. To people four thousand years ago, who lacked knowledge of the mechanics and chemistry of physical gender, it must have seemed immutable. Therefore, they would think that anyone who felt that they were born into the wrong body was crazy. Just as many today, have no point of reference when presented with this situation. His mind tries to understand but it cannot. So he, not being able to comprehend what he's seeing, tends to think it's just insanity in motion. Transexuals are not insane! We just experience life differently. What would you do if you had a job that you were totally unsuited for? You try to fit in but can't. You hate every minute but everyone tells you to stick it out, eventually you'll get it. But you don't! It grows on you till you can't take it anymore. You either quit or worse. That's roughly what we go through. Too many of us take the "or worse" option. No one should be subjected to that kind of pressure just to preserve the illusion of gender's immutability.
Regards, Terri
Cathoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it makes no sense?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
why anyone...anyone would subject a child to cathardo ways is beyond me... catholics should be simply killed as child abusers

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
why anyone...anyone would subject a child to cathardo ways is beyond me... catholics should be simply killed as child abusers
"Killed" - too strong. "Punished and put out of the reach of children" is better I think. No offense.
Sickened by the Borgias

UK

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>\
God doesn't even have a gender, nobody seems to think of thst :)

If God is without gender as you claim, why is it written in scripture that "Jesus ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God the father almighty"?

Since: Apr 10

Rapid City, SD

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Sickened by the Borgias wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is without gender as you claim, why is it written in scripture that "Jesus ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God the father almighty"?
Because the men who wrote it wanted to keep men in power (take a history class and you will know what I am talking about)

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Sickened by the Borgias wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is without gender as you claim, why is it written in scripture that "Jesus ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God the father almighty"?
I see Him as "parent". I have no idea about His true identity; it's impossible for us mere mortals to know all the details. To me, as I said, He represents a loving "parent".

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Jessica, Hon, I love you and your many intelligent responses. So why are you falling back on this regurgitated second wave femminism? That everything that's wrong with the world is somehow the fault of men. Those "History" classes give a very biased view.
Regards, Terri
JessicaDawn wrote:
<quoted text>Because the men who wrote it wanted to keep men in power (take a history class and you will know what I am talking about)
Sickened by the Borgias

UK

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Him as "parent". I have no idea about His true identity; it's impossible for us mere mortals to know all the details. To me, as I said, He represents a loving "parent".

Parents, all parents, no mater race, creed, nationality etc. are defined by gender. Even Jesus was born of a mother with allegeldy God as his father.

It is all very well being opinionated Sherlayne, but rewriting the scriptures brings your ego into question.

Your theory of a 'no gender' God will never catch on Sherlayne. Leave the science fiction to the scientologists.

“Boot to the Head”

Since: Jul 08

Mogadore, OH

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Cathoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it makes no sense?
Sorry, meant to say: "your statement makes no sense"

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Sickened by the Borgias wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is without gender as you claim, why is it written in scripture that "Jesus ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God the father almighty"?
And He referred to Him as "Abba" - which leans more toward "Parent".

Whether God is male or female - He's all SPIRIT, remember?- is nit-picking. It doesn't matter when you really get down to it. Too many times we attribute human characteristics to a spirit.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Cathoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it makes no sense?
Haven't seen you in ages - have a nice Thanksgiving :)

“Boot to the Head”

Since: Jul 08

Mogadore, OH

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen you in ages - have a nice Thanksgiving :)
You also

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Sickened by the Borgias wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents, all parents, no mater race, creed, nationality etc. are defined by gender. Even Jesus was born of a mother with allegeldy God as his father.
It is all very well being opinionated Sherlayne, but rewriting the scriptures brings your ego into question.
Your theory of a 'no gender' God will never catch on Sherlayne. Leave the science fiction to the scientologists.
I understand your point, but it doesn't matter to me whether God is male or female. "Parent" is good enough for me.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#18 Nov 16, 2012
..THE SUPREME GOD is a force,..a Energy...a..in the all....
towncrier

Duluth, GA

#19 Nov 17, 2012
This child needs mental health help. If I were to say I was the Supreme Leader of the Universe everyone would vote to slap me in the looney bin.

Today, if you are a woman that thinks she's a man, we're all suppose to bow down and kiss their ass. Why??

They need help.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Transexual people need transition, not therapy! Any mental illness coming from Transexuality, comes from denial of transistion, not from the transistion itself. No one expects you to "kiss our ass", just leave us alone! We have lives just like you and we'd like to live them with out any BS from you or people like you.
Regards, Terri
towncrier wrote:
This child needs mental health help. If I were to say I was the Supreme Leader of the Universe everyone would vote to slap me in the looney bin.
Today, if you are a woman that thinks she's a man, we're all suppose to bow down and kiss their ass. Why??
They need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr P ercocet 8,137
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 2 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 11
Horny Both In Jeddah (Nov '10) 2 hr KnightJonSmith 97
News County News: West Sussex to join Pride celebrat... 2 hr RalphB 2
Gay Saudi East (Apr '13) 3 hr xdresserkhobar 62
i am secret bottom in dammam :) (Aug '12) 4 hr xdresserkhobar 571
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 4 hr jak 1,819
Jubail gays expat (Sep '13) 6 hr sexy batam 146
More from around the web