ENDA: Another Assault On Liberty

ENDA: Another Assault On Liberty

There are 2 comments on the RedState story from Oct 23, 2013, titled ENDA: Another Assault On Liberty. In it, RedState reports that:

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions there is a superhighway under construction in the Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedState.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I knowyou conservative people! I am one of you! And you're good people for the most part! But sometimes your minds are closed. There's no doubt the ADA has been abused. And there's no doubt that newspapers print the most outlandishly, flamboyant pictures of Gay pride parades that they can find. However, Transexal and Transgender people do exist and WE do need jobs. It's unfortunate that so many "straight" people equate being "Trans" with being Gay. They are two different breeds of cats. Transexual people are not about being flamboyant. Mostly they just want to "Woodwork" themselves and live their lives as their target gender. I you are really observant, you'll notice that almost none of the participants in Gay Pride Parades and Trans. But that brings us back to needing jobs. If we are halfway through transition and we look like Justin Bieber met Tugboat Annie, Who's going to hire us? That's the problem from our perspective.
Regards, Terri
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Why do trans people align themselves with gays (GLBT or LGBT)? If I were trans I certainly wouldn't want to be lumped in with those perverts.
What do you think the "T" in LGBT stands for? LOL! I have yet to know a bigot with a double digit IQ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Shemale looking for top non Arab (Feb '15) 2 hr 21top 18
i am secret bottom in dammam :) (Aug '12) 2 hr 21top 756
News 2 transgender Democrats nominated in Western GO... 3 hr woodtick57 3
News Democrats nominate first two transgender candid... 3 hr TerriB1 3
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 3 hr Peter 13
News Caitlyn Jenner says Donald Trump is good for women 3 hr TerriB1 1
Looking for bottom philipino in Jubail (Jan '13) 9 hr sjeddahmrrr 471
More from around the web