Third annual Watsonville Pride to take to the streets on Sunday

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Organizers of the third annual Watsonville Pride Parade hope to double the size of the crowd from previous years, bringing 3,000 people downtown on Sunday despite competing with San Jose Pride this weekend.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2012
Xlocal

Fallon, NV

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Good Grief....
yah

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2010
When is the White Pride parade? Or would that be racist?
PaPaw

Berkeley, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2010
Watsonville Pride???? Sounds like GAY pride to me.
Al Baloney

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Will there be English translators?
ill

Oakland, CA

#5 Aug 20, 2010
Don't comment or respond. It only incourages them.
Lucas

AOL

#6 Aug 20, 2010
If you can't have fun with 3,000 gay Mexicans then you're not really trying.
Rebellion

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Aug 20, 2010
ill wrote:
Don't comment or respond. It only incourages them.
and it might also "encourage" them
Local

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Regarding question for where is 'white pride':
Check out your local group-NO, not white pride prison groups, please! We don't need more problems in county or anywhere--
but your OWN group and you let us know about where your pride is. If you can't find any local groups for your people, like the really nice ones here for Italians, Germans, Scotch, or Portuguese, then this should be an educational and cultural experience that you can share with those of us who don't share whatever it is you really are proud of when you say 'white.' American citizens are mostly white if they have European ancestry, so it's fun to learn. Of course Native Americans have great celebrations too, but since you are not into celebrating gay pride, let us know what you can contribute. If you need help maybe you can ask other groups.
Section 8 LGBT people

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
PaPaw wrote:
Watsonville Pride???? Sounds like GAY pride to me.
you have the same mentality as the LGBT haters at the Mission Gardens Apartments -- managed by The John Stewart Company.

they target anyone who they *think* is LGBT to be threaten, harass, intimidate and run them out of the apartment complex.

they did this to me, although i am not LGBT and they have no proof that i am. this lynch mob has gone out to annihilate me. this lynch mob of LGBT haters solicited and organized other Mission Gardens residents for a petition to wrongfully evict me, to take my home away, and to take away my Section 8 benefits.

i applaud these Watsonville Pride marchers. i invite them to take a detour to the Mission Gardens Apartments, to my apartment. i will serve them coffee and snacks. kudos to them.

“Get a job, or get lost.”

Since: Aug 12

Aptos

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Section 8 LGBT people wrote:
<quoted text>
you have the same mentality as the LGBT haters at the Mission Gardens Apartments -- managed by The John Stewart Company.
they target anyone who they *think* is LGBT to be threaten, harass, intimidate and run them out of the apartment complex.
they did this to me, although i am not LGBT and they have no proof that i am. this lynch mob has gone out to annihilate me. this lynch mob of LGBT haters solicited and organized other Mission Gardens residents for a petition to wrongfully evict me, to take my home away, and to take away my Section 8 benefits.
How's the job search going John?

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#13 Sep 5, 2012
The original DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the job search going John?
Just reading an old post of John Colby's reminds me of the Paul Simon song, "Still Crazy After All These Years".

I believe his deliberate usage of "i" instead of "I" is significant since he uses caps where appropriate, not like his mentor loweroceanlocal whose computer apparently lacked a "shift" key.

Has ColbyLoser been voted "Topix's Biggest Crybaby", yet?
DBS is Dead

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reading an old post of John Colby's reminds me of the Paul Simon song, "Still Crazy After All These Years".
I believe his deliberate usage of "i" instead of "I" is significant since he uses caps where appropriate, not like his mentor loweroceanlocal whose computer apparently lacked a "shift" key.
Has ColbyLoser been voted "Topix's Biggest Crybaby", yet?
More important info from another Buzz imitator.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#15 Sep 10, 2012
DBS is Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
More important info from another Buzz imitator.
Nice to see you back, John.

John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.

In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.

John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
The Original Buzz

Alamo, CA

#16 Sep 10, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you back, John.
John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.
In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.
John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.
John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).
John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
Stop hijacking my name!

Steve Clark, who posts as The original DBS, The Original Buzz, Check on Reality, The Original Donny B, endless bummer, evicition party, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as DBS and Buzz.

In his real life, Steve is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Zach and two incontinent cats, named Donny B and Buzz, on a hilltop home that his daddy bought for him in Aptos.

Dan B Sullivan possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

Dan's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, Dan is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

Steve also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 35 min NorCal Native 43
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 1 hr Abbie 12,662
Looking for top or bottom in khobar or dammam (Jul '12) 1 hr muhn 227
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 1 hr DebraE 44
Radio Hosts fired after 14 years 2 hr Diamond Daisy 2
Police hunting anti-gay pamphleteers: one dress... 5 hr Dubya 8
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 8 hr Hue 878
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 15 hr asadkhan 1,326
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 21 hr indian top jeddah 1,114
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Aug 24 svdmvs 150