Amazon Payments Reactivates Apps Genius Corp's LGBT Crowdfunding Website GetGayFunded.com

Mar 14, 2013 Read more: digitalmedianet.com

The site went live again on GetGayFunded.com uses Apps Genius' proprietary crowdfunding platform and is specifically designed to meet the unique crowdfunding needs of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender community.

Read more

Since: Sep 13

Forney, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Whether you are gay or not there are a lot simplier ways of getting apps created I use http://goo.gl/EPs7cK .

I find three important aspects to creating an app for LGBT, is focus on the user interface, research to make sure it's not out there and marketing is so important.

Hope this helps on your journey!
Rainbow Campaign

Vienna, Austria

#2 Jan 28, 2015
It's unfortunate that this never actually resolved anything. A great concept we feel honored to take the baton and run with. LGBT Crowdfunding has a new home, "Rainbow Campaign" ( www.rainbowcampaign.com ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Potsdam gay pride parade brings faith and aware... 1 hr 123kid 60
Bottom in Riyadh (May '14) 11 hr Big bottom 72
I will help you to find the suitable one Jeddah... (Jun '13) 11 hr qatra qatra 54
News City's rollback on gay rights brings cheers, di... 20 hr SuZ 9
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) Sat bearsome 1,658
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) Sat bastien_marveille 215
News Notable transgender people Sat TerryE 1
More from around the web