Who do you side with in Ferguson?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1614 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
What he or she is saying is the news media can't be trusted and is biased and unreliable, and she's partly correct ,but in a very self-aggrandizing, self serving way. For instance if the mainstream media would have aligned their reporting of the incident 100% with her personal perspectives on the subject then she would probably say that particular report can be trusted and is reliable, it's totally subjective. However it is true that about eight companies control almost eighty percent of the news media and if you go back fifty or sixty years there was literally hundreds of companies that controlled the news media, it's almost reached the point of a complete monopoly.
"He"

And self serving? Its a FACT that the media is controlled. I think that is obvious by the 8-10 companies you mentioned that own 80-90%(last time I checked) of the media. So of course, it is not reliable and cannot be trusted.

I really dont care about this case. All it is is a distraction from real issues. Once whites get that blacks are not their enemies and VICE VERSA then we can combine to go at the true enemies of human progress. Its not a race thing nor a religion thing. We the people have to unite before its too late. But as this thread exemplifies, people rather live their lives that are lies lol. They dont want to honestly look at a situation from BOTH sides before coming to a conclusion. They rather let their biases dictate their views. And thats why this country is going downhill. I mean how many of the people here are grown men still voting republican and democrat? Why is it acceptable for people to have TWO opposing parties? Why not one party where we communicate and unify to bring out the best outcome for all? Thats right. They have people divided so they can be controlled. But continue with your lives that are lies... One day you may see me on the big stage but it wont be by the name "Flygerian" ;)

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#1615 Aug 27, 2014
see the light wrote:
This is just a "hate forum," and in "reality it has nothing at all to do with the brown guy killing, or anything else,THis whole forum is just about hatred only, "enjoy all of the pathetic name calling ect. and all.LOL LOL LOL...
Way to often the truth is called hate or racist, You do know that. Right?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1616 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>'
You're rationalizing , digressing and then assuming you're really making any legitimate points. Actually I don't believe any ethnicity is inferior, and because I don't buy your particular brand of rationalization doesn't mean any (imagined deity) will punish me with hell ,did you adopt the religion those you despise or only bits and pieces of it?
Nope. FACTS. Look up the Chicago Housing discrimination that happened some time after WW2. But thats the problem. You dont want to look at cause and effect. You think that 300+ years of oppression and abuse to a certain demographic of society will (or should not) show ANY ill affects once its stopped. Its ridiculous.

God is real,my friend. It really doesnt matter if you believe or not lol
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1617 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be in a perpetual state of ecstasy.
Not necessarily. But when day, if Im blessed enough to be accepted by God Almighty, I will be..

No racists will be where I want to go thats for sure :D
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwcccccc

Mount Sterling, KY

#1618 Aug 27, 2014
It doesn't matter who is right or wrong the facts will come out but why do they think they have the right to destroy private property and business just because they want to and then add the looting of things that don't belong to them
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1620 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
I'm guessing " Black liberation theology" correct?
No the "God Almighty exists and has a direct impact on MY LIFE theology". You havent heard of it have you? lol
Big joe

Charleston, WV

#1621 Aug 27, 2014
side with the cops The black r race if that had been a white boy not 1 black wood be out thire
reason

United States

#1622 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss as they say
Thats where you rather stay than actually study and view CAUSE and EFFECT.
Goofball you just went against my post about Obama causing a racial divide by jumping to conclusions instead of viewing the facts or waiting for facts to come in with a response of study and view cause and effect. Are you ok? Can you give a decent response or is that the best you got? Of it is im gonna guess you to be in 2nd maybe 3rd grade?
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1624 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of bringing it up to deflect from a similar event, why not DISCUSS it? Why not DISCUSS the police abusing their power to not only blacks, but other races? Why arent YOU outraged?
Instead what I see, is people using the story to deflect from this one. Why?
It's a comparison of like events, an analogous event used to expose a double standard, what's comical is anyone who doesn't agree with your biased perspectives is automatically (deflecting) your favorite word used in defense for about every flawed premise you present. So people should be outraged because you think they should be, wow, opinionated is definitely not the word for you. You should explain exactly why you think anyone should be outraged, don't give us numbers provide statistics. Your rationalizing and deterministic narrative has been thoroughly discredited, you're just way too dense to realize it, it will probably take your inflated ego several weeks to comprehend it, but then your inflated ego will (here comes your favorite word )...... deflect that reality.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1629 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. FACTS. Look up the Chicago Housing discrimination that happened some time after WW2. But thats the problem. You dont want to look at cause and effect. You think that 300+ years of oppression and abuse to a certain demographic of society will (or should not) show ANY ill affects once its stopped. Its ridiculous.
God is real,my friend. It really doesnt matter if you believe or not lol
Either busy yourself with rationalizations(excuses) or busy yourself with promoting self determination and individual responsibility, one method is actually conducive of real progress while the other is basically self defeating, self loathing in many ways. And a Hindu will say Krishna is real, a Muslim will say Muhammad is real, and if a horse could talk and reason the horse would say God is naturally a horse, like Xenophanes said -

"But if cattle and horses and lions had hands ,or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,horses like horses and cattle like cattle,also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies of such a sort as the form they themselves have."

Ethiopians say that their gods are snub┬ľnosed and black
Thracians that they are pale and red-haired."
Max

Lexington, KY

#1630 Aug 27, 2014
Lets face it ,blacks wont be happy till all whites are eliminated from the planet and they can have free run of it, and will use any excuse to hurt whitey..reverse racism is rampant but gets no air because of the losers in the media..
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1631 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No the "God Almighty exists and has a direct impact on MY LIFE theology". You havent heard of it have you? lol
My life theology sounds genuine, but subjectively everyone experiences a different life, some believe in different Gods, some no God or Gods at all. So your God is not just God but God almighty, does the almighty part accentuate authenticity?
Sad story

Marion, IL

#1632 Aug 27, 2014
Wow!! This is not even about Mr. Brown at all. I do not blame others for what has happened in history because it is not the fault of people today. I had a very poor childhood with every opportunity to turn to the streets, to lie, to steal, to join gangs. But guess what?, I did not. I have earned everything I have and believe me their have been times that I have been beat down, stole from, lied on and cheated out of many things but I don't blame any race. My blaming is indivual not a whole race. We want Justice, we want peace, we want something, well what about what these two families wanted yes two families. This has turned into let's gain instead of let's be a whole community who lifts one another up. Seriously looting will help how? Any upper hand for justice that community has is being discredited every day by people of all races out for themselves. We don't need media, Jesse Jackson, the news, or any other race help group. What we need is God!!! I am sorry for both families involved in this situation no matter of the wrong doing on either side. Those two were both valued members of a family!

United States

#1633 Aug 27, 2014
Racism has been around since the days of jesus and will always be around long after we're gone....no two races will ever get along cause we think different believe different and acton things different...that is why there is so much more racism in america than any other country we have more different nationalities than anywhere else in the world....so racism is not going to stop and if you think it ever will then your living in a dream land....racism exsist in every race white black mexican chinese it dont matter what race you are its there.....
oopsie

Kingsport, TN

#1634 Aug 27, 2014
The devil is a lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied and said you were going to bed a while ago and I didn't ask for your ancestral background nor do I believe you. Online, anyone can be whatever or whomever they what to be.
Where in my post did I say I was a slave or referred to slavery regarding anyone? Check with the other poster before you sling matters involving slavery my way confused woman. Adios
Think about what you just said for a moment... Why would I say that I am a Native American if I wasn't? Is that some grand race to be? What do I profit from stating that I am a Native American? Perhaps you need to read up on Native American history before you conclude that my race is so amazing that people LIE about being one. I am prouder of who I am rather than what race I am. To be Native American wasn't my choice... To be the best human I can be; was my choice.

I mentioned the slavery aspect of my comment to bring up a point,(the "YOU" mentioned was generalized in the conversation. Not "YOU" personally.) to say that we all have had ancestors that suffered great hardship but out of those ashes we have some pretty amazing and successful people who didn't let the past dictate WHO or WHAT they were to become. We tend to oppress ourselves more than the situations that brought us to where we are today.

I did go to bed as I stated, but my phone kept dinging with each post. It took me a while to figure out how to stop getting notifications.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#1636 Aug 27, 2014
truth wrote:
I think from what I have read and listen to --the officer is clear
If those people think rioting is the way to go --go for it, some day the people that don't steal and burn will say enough is enough
WHY SHOULD WE PAY FOR THEIR BONFIRES????
Amen !!!
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1637 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's impossible to know what other peoples personal subjective religious experiences are unless I know them on a personal level,or know their life's story to any degree. It's good to know you have a functional crutch, and I am not being sarcastic when I say that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#1638 Aug 27, 2014
Schmedely Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman, after neing told dy authorities to back off and mot engage pursued and killed that kid...
MURDER!!!
Not Guilty in a court of law!

What are you gonna say/do
when this cop goes FREE ...???

Tear up the town[other peoples property] so ALL American taxpayers can pay for it?

What part of THAT is right ???

NONE of it ...

All you "inflamers" NEED to "chill" ...!!!
Mitch

Frankfort, KY

#1640 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a comparison of like events, an analogous event used to expose a double standard, what's comical is anyone who doesn't agree with your biased perspectives is automatically (deflecting) your favorite word used in defense for about every flawed premise you present. So people should be outraged because you think they should be, wow, opinionated is definitely not the word for you. You should explain exactly why you think anyone should be outraged, don't give us numbers provide statistics. Your rationalizing and deterministic narrative has been thoroughly discredited, you're just way too dense to realize it, it will probably take your inflated ego several weeks to comprehend it, but then your inflated ego will (here comes your favorite word )...... deflect that reality.
This is awesome good work!
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1643 Aug 27, 2014
Max wrote:
Lets face it ,blacks wont be happy till all whites are eliminated from the planet and they can have free run of it, and will use any excuse to hurt whitey..reverse racism is rampant but gets no air because of the losers in the media..
I don't agree with that sentiment at all, that's such a flagrant irrational generalization that it's borderline paranoia. Most blacks are just like any other human of any ethnicity, with many of the same basic aspirations , a better education, a career, a better life, marriage , kids, a home , etc.. It's possible that a very small percentage of radically racist blacks would love to see whites exterminated, by what percentage would that be, 1%, maybe 2% at most?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 875
News North Carolina speaker: On LGBT, Charlotte must... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 3
News Target stock plummets as "transgender" bathroom... 1 hr Reminder 101
News US gives directive to schools on transgender ba... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 12
News More 3 hr Wondering 2
News Diversity, love, strength and unity celebrated ... 3 hr Ronald 9
News Texas Republican: Backing trans-bathrooms is th... 3 hr Three Rounds 14
More from around the web