Upstate New York DJs Apologize for An...

Upstate New York DJs Apologize for Anti-Trans Remarks

There are 72 comments on the EDGE story from May 27, 2014, titled Upstate New York DJs Apologize for Anti-Trans Remarks. In it, EDGE reports that:

Two radio hosts from Rochester, N.Y., apologized in a statement Friday after they were fired for using anti-trans language on air last week, Gay Star News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sparkle

Bellevue, WA

#62 May 30, 2014
Amazing bigots think its ok to be bigots
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#63 May 31, 2014
NOM s Waffle House wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said WBC types can't marry or adopt or serve openly or get health benefits. You're confused and lying badly again.
But while you keep denying you posted all the bigoted nonsense you posted just remember who gets fired from their dj jobs these days. That's the takeaway.
I bet YOU don't have a mate ... with your militant angry attitude.
You are quick to call bigot, but don't recognize the bigot in your self.

Maybe if you tone down your bigot speak ... you will find someone!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#64 May 31, 2014
Spooge guzzler wrote:
Amazing bigots think its ok to be bigots
Right back at ya ...
You can't see that your name calling lables you too.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#65 May 31, 2014
NOM s Waffle House wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said WBC types can't marry or adopt or serve openly or get health benefits. You're confused and lying badly again.
But while you keep denying you posted all the bigoted nonsense you posted just remember who gets fired from their dj jobs these days. That's the takeaway.
YES!
After interacting with you for the last two days, K&B are right! you are a complete wackjob

You deserve all the derision you bring down on yourself!
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#66 May 31, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
After interacting with you for the last two days, K&B are right! you are a complete wackjob
You deserve all the derision you bring down on yourself!
Earlier you claimed/lied that the djs only had an issue about health care. Now you say that K&B are "right," that [I guess you mean] trans folks are "wackjobs." So now you admit they were making bigoted remarks, after all. After all your denials. You're not terribly bright.

We know you misunderstood the First Amendment, we know who the discriminatory bigots are, we know you were using the slurs against a minority group all along. And we know who doesn't similarly whine about right wingers'(One Million [sic] Moms) attempts to get people fired.

And we know who gets fired these days. That's the bottom line. And don't u fergit it, Cletus.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#67 May 31, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier you claimed/lied that the djs only had an issue about health care. Now you say that K&B are "right," that [I guess you mean] trans folks are "wackjobs." So now you admit they were making bigoted remarks, after all. After all your denials. You're not terribly bright.
We know you misunderstood the First Amendment, we know who the discriminatory bigots are, we know you were using the slurs against a minority group all along. And we know who doesn't similarly whine about right wingers'(One Million [sic] Moms) attempts to get people fired.
And we know who gets fired these days. That's the bottom line. And don't u fergit it, Cletus.
Yes, YOU have been sucessful at changing my mind.

After interacting with you for over two days, I am convinced that YOU are a complete whackjob and that K&B were right all along.
Good job putting your best foot forward for your community!

Since your community starts the argument that they have the wrong brain in their body, it is proof that you are "Not in the right mind"
Because of that you have no credibility.

So any noise you make comes across as one of those tiny yappy dogs who is just annoying and if they get close enough you would just punt them.
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#68 May 31, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, YOU have been sucessful at changing my mind.
You've been caught in multiple, bald, poorly denied, bigoted lies. And you've always hated lgbt people; it has nothing to do with one anonymous poster now calling you out on your long lived bigotries.

I'll tell you what: Since you feel strongly about the right to be a stinking, ignorant bigot on the airwaves you hire the djs. To do what I don't know.

They're fired - bottom line.
HaHa

Fairport, NY

#69 May 31, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been caught in multiple, bald, poorly denied, bigoted lies. And you've always hated lgbt people; it has nothing to do with one anonymous poster now calling you out on your long lived bigotries.
I'll tell you what: Since you feel strongly about the right to be a stinking, ignorant bigot on the airwaves you hire the djs. To do what I don't know.
They're fired - bottom line.
Yap Yap Yap went the militant transvestite!

And when no one answered ... Yip Yip Yip it barked again...
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#70 May 31, 2014
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yap Yap Yap went the militant transvestite!
And when no one answered ... Yip Yip Yip it barked again...
Keep us informed of their/your employment search.

BTW, who says I'm trans? Your reparative therapy counselor?
HaHa

Fairport, NY

#71 May 31, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yap Yap Yap ...
you're not a beagle ... you're a shitsu!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#72 Jun 1, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I just took a dump ... and it looks just like you!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#73 Jun 1, 2014
I think you are just one angry Bee-ach because you will never be the man your mother was!

And at the rate you are going, you won't be able to get your surgery to change you from an angry bee-ach to a grumpy old man until your life has passed you by!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
I need a sexy massage in jeddah 1 hr Ziaya_04 1
News German lawmaker temporarily detained at Istanbu... 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Ohio Democrats highlight bills on gay rights, L... 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Frank Ocean on Orlando massacre: 'Many hate us' 4 hr Fa-Foxy 10
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 5 hr Handsome top 00100 697
News Britain, EU plunged into uncertainty by exit vote 8 hr Roscoe 5
More from around the web