Top Indian court upholds law making g...

Top Indian court upholds law making gay sex a crime

There are 69 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Top Indian court upholds law making gay sex a crime. In it, USA Today reports that:

In this photograph taken on July 7, an Indian sexual minority community member gestures over a rainbow flag while participating in a Rainbow Pride Walk in Kolkata.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#27 Dec 11, 2013
I *ADORE* how gay people are fighting for their rights, having all the sex they want, and will. not. stop. It's awesome beyond words and I hope they keep stomp-kicking their rights down everyone else's throats forever and ever and ever. America would be an absolute bucket of worthless filth without the strides that gay people have made for their rights. Christ, it's awesome.
Mera bharat mahan latur

London, UK

#28 Dec 11, 2013
puri duniya k sabi desh ye kanun lagu karo kuch sikho bharat desh se mera bharat mahan

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#29 Dec 11, 2013
Yeah, well, we win in the end anyway right?:D
Gay Pride

Moody, AL

#30 Dec 12, 2013
Actually I will be in Kolkata in the month of Feb. I am going to Kolkatta for a pure Sex Trip and want to spend 3 days and really want to enjoy every bit of it. All gays can go to this "City of Sex". Kolkata is in India and it is a capital of West Bengal. My travel agent said Kolkata is best destination for sex in the world. Asia's largest population of prostitutes live in Kolkata. This city is also called "City of joy" for obvious reasons.
Poulomi Basu

Miami, FL

#31 Dec 12, 2013
Gay Pride wrote:
Actually I will be in Kolkata in the month of Feb. I am going to Kolkatta for a pure Sex Trip and want to spend 3 days and really want to enjoy every bit of it. All gays can go to this "City of Sex". Kolkata is in India and it is a capital of West Bengal. My travel agent said Kolkata is best destination for sex in the world. Asia's largest population of prostitutes live in Kolkata. This city is also called "City of joy" for obvious reasons.
Yeah! Kolkata.
It is the only city where 40 % of the population is comprised of prostitutes. No wonder it is called "City of sex" and "City of joy"
Anonymous

Pathankot, India

#32 Dec 12, 2013
yeah u r right
Kris

Escanaba, MI

#34 Dec 12, 2013
Indians are sons of prostitutes. All these West Bengal people are definitely gays. No wonder they have the thousands of prostitutes in that garbage city Kolkata.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#35 Dec 12, 2013
I'm not buying any of these posts near the end of this thread. Every last one of them is subtly equating "gay" with "criminal" or "prostitution" or "sex." I'm highly suspicious that they are planted or the efforts of trolls.

You can talk until you're blue in the face and choking half to death, but science does not speak of orientation in that manner. Period. And amusingly,*vicious* efforts by the antigay to change that have led to ... nothing. It's clear where science stands; it couldn't be simpler.
hahaha

Hot Springs Village, AR

#38 Dec 12, 2013
Kris wrote:
Indians are sons of prostitutes. All these West Bengal people are definitely gays. No wonder they have the thousands of prostitutes in that garbage city Kolkata.
Kolkata! yes it's a "Red Light City" where 80% of the population is involved in human trafficking, prostitution, and child slavery.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#40 Dec 12, 2013
I have this weird habit where, if I'm not buying something and then I see more about it, I react very strangely, as follows:

I continue not to buy it.

Oh wait, that's how the average person reacts; just remembered.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#41 Dec 12, 2013
I'm not even sure why hahaha is posting about heterosexual prostitution in a thread about gay rights in India. Anyone have a clue?
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#42 Dec 12, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
I'm not even sure why hahaha is posting about heterosexual prostitution in a thread about gay rights in India. Anyone have a clue?
I believe they're doing what the antigay attempt to do constantly, although I can't be sure. However, I am well within my rights to be overwhelmingly suspicious.

In a thread about gay rights, they have brought up prostitution and various other matters as if attempting subtly to link these various things.

Thus my posts that I'm not buying anything about the posts or their reason for being here.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#43 Dec 12, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Rainbow [email protected], your mental illness is showing. Crazy pansy, d!cks are for chicks, not for mentally ill queers, like you.
Does your boyfriend know you like chix with dix??

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46 Dec 12, 2013
hi hi wrote:
I'm not buying any of these posts near the end of this thread. Every last one of them is subtly equating "gay" with "criminal" or "prostitution" or "sex." I'm highly suspicious that they are planted or the efforts of trolls.
You can talk until you're blue in the face and choking half to death, but science does not speak of orientation in that manner. Period. And amusingly,*vicious* efforts by the antigay to change that have led to ... nothing. It's clear where science stands; it couldn't be simpler.
Your perspicacity is refreshing.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#47 Dec 12, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your perspicacity is refreshing.
I thank you with a little bow.:D
Michael

Germany

#48 Dec 12, 2013
Poulomi Basu wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! Kolkata.
It is the only city where 40 % of the population is comprised of prostitutes. No wonder it is called "City of sex" and "City of joy"
Exactly!
This is why they have highest AIDS cases in whole of South Asia.
Jonathon

UK

#49 Dec 12, 2013
It's really sad how people are degrading day by day. They are they reason for all these crimes, AIDS, immorality .... God do something.
OneNightStand

Hyderabad, India

#51 Dec 12, 2013
Come to Kolkata for eternal pleasure. We provide secrete vacation for everyone. Packages starting with 150USD onwards. 3 days of pure joy. Come to city of joy.

Location hidden

#52 Dec 13, 2013
Jonathon wrote:
It's really sad how people are degrading day by day. They are they reason for all these crimes, AIDS, immorality .... God do something.
During History classes were you distracted by a bumblebee or something?

Location hidden

#53 Dec 13, 2013
Free West Bengal wrote:
Why the hell all these gays come to Kolkata and give a bad name to our city. I just hate when they organized their stupid walk last month in Kolkata.
"LGBT community participate in the Kolkata Rainbow Pride Walk 2013"
These Gays are of Tribal nature. They think organizing stupid walks in Kolkata will bring attention to them but no they are indirectly asking for beatings.
We study martial arts as part of our fitness programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 5 hr WasteWater 1
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 6 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
I need a sexy massage in jeddah 6 hr Ziaya_04 1
News German lawmaker temporarily detained at Istanbu... 8 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Ohio Democrats highlight bills on gay rights, L... 8 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Frank Ocean on Orlando massacre: 'Many hate us' 9 hr Fa-Foxy 10
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 11 hr Handsome top 00100 697
More from around the web