Transgender Woman Shot & Dragged In A...

Transgender Woman Shot & Dragged In Arkansas

There are 304 comments on the WREG story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Transgender Woman Shot & Dragged In Arkansas. In it, WREG reports that:

Investigators with Forrest City, Arkansas Police and the St. Francis County Sheriff's Department, are searching for clues in a brutal murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#23 Mar 10, 2011
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
Because our brains are shaped and formed like the gender we identify as. As shown in a few studies. Not everything is about sex. Its about being yourself.
I bet my weiner is bigger than yours.
hmmm

York, SC

#24 Mar 10, 2011
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>I bet my weiner is bigger than yours.
Dude, you slay me. She dresses like a women yet she's attracted to women. The whole concept boggles the mind.

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Mar 10, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, you slay me. She dresses like a women yet she's attracted to women. The whole concept boggles the mind.
Never said who i'm attracted to just said some of us are attracted to women.

Location hidden

#26 Mar 10, 2011
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>I bet my weiner is bigger than yours.
I dont care either way nor do i care to know lol.

“My mind....”

#27 Mar 10, 2011
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care either way nor do i care to know lol.
Admit it.... you laughed, didn't you?

Location hidden

#28 Mar 10, 2011
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>Admit it.... you laughed, didn't you?
Cant laugh i'm in class but I did smile a bit.

“aloha”

Since: Mar 09

Rockland, ID

#29 Mar 10, 2011
I think OMYDAM is really a closet crossdresser, he just hasn't accepted it yet. Because he knows his friends Bubba and Bobby might be turned on if they knew he liked womens clothing.

I hope someone from out side that area does the investigating of the crime because you know those "good ol boys" don't want to find out one of their best friends was turned on by a transsexual because it might mean that it might rub off.

“My mind....”

#30 Mar 10, 2011
distancehealing wrote:
I think OMYDAM is really a closet crossdresser, he just hasn't accepted it yet. Because he knows his friends Bubba and Bobby might be turned on if they knew he liked womens clothing.
I hope someone from out side that area does the investigating of the crime because you know those "good ol boys" don't want to find out one of their best friends was turned on by a transsexual because it might mean that it might rub off.
My weiner is bigger than yours too.

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Mar 10, 2011
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>My weiner is bigger than yours too.
Stop hitting on him.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#32 Mar 10, 2011
All the reporter would have had to do is look this up if they wanted to write a respectful news story: http://www.glaad.org/reference

I have to wonder why some people seem to think a person who was assigned the male gender at birth deserves to be killed when she starts to live in accordance to who she knows she is, rather than living some lie to make others feel good about themselves. Transsexual people are simply pursuing the only recognized therapy - a gender transition - that works to ease their suffering, a therapy endorsed by the American Medical Association, American Psychological Association and all other mainstream medical organizations.

Trans people deserve respect and dignity as much as anyone else does. It's disgusting that Ms Tye was so egregiously insulted after suffering the ultimate injury of murder by people who should know better.
FATE

United States

#33 Mar 10, 2011
Some people seem to be cursed at birth,They need to respect GOD and honor Him and live a good life.Stop giving people a pass when they are living a dangerous life.

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34 Mar 10, 2011
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
All the reporter would have had to do is look this up if they wanted to write a respectful news story: http://www.glaad.org/reference

I have to wonder why some people seem to think a person who was assigned the male gender at birth deserves to be killed when she starts to live in accordance to who she knows she is, rather than living some lie to make others feel good about themselves. Transsexual people are simply pursuing the only recognized therapy - a gender transition - that works to ease their suffering, a therapy endorsed by the American Medical Association, American Psychological Association and all other mainstream medical organizations.

Trans people deserve respect and dignity as much as anyone else does. It's disgusting that Ms Tye was so egregiously insulted after suffering the ultimate injury of murder by people who should know better.
Holy sheep shat!

It's an invasion.

You guys may look funny in women's clothes with your manly features and big Adam's apple poking out and all, but yall are some networking mofo's.

I've heard of a gaydar but you guys really keep up with eachother.

“aloha”

Rockland, ID

#35 Mar 10, 2011
OMYDAM your "weiner" is the same size as your IQ I would guess 5 or less and your just a closet crossdresser who is turned on by the idea of being with a transgendered person, but it goes against your southern baptist christianity guilt (ie racist, sexist, except with your cousins,) that you were brought up with. So it makes you drink budweiser beer to try to drown away your real feelings, because of those years of guilt, fire and brimstone teaching. yet in your mind the idea is erotic to you.

Ms. Tye does deserve better, but it is down south where too many of them are close minded, heck more then a few of them are still thinking "the south will rise again" and they can't make a right turn when they are driving.

“My mind....”

#36 Mar 10, 2011
distancehealing wrote:
OMYDAM your "weiner" is the same size as your IQ I would guess 5 or less
If I popped you across the face with it, you would change your mind.

But dont get a hard on yet..... cause I'm not into that peter-puffin stuff.

“aloha”

Rockland, ID

#37 Mar 10, 2011
so why would such a "straight" guy like you be trolling on a topic like this? hmm I'm thinking that men dressed like women being with you turns on you. so by your comment you posted about "popping me across my face" only can mean one thing, deep down inside you want a guy to give you a BJ. accept the fact it turns on you, tonight you will dream about it and then you will hate yourself because of your upbringing. But that is ok, drink a few more budweisers and you will have the perfect reason to tell your friends why you hooked up with your local cross dresser. you were drunk, when you know deep inside going against your upbringing that it turns you on.. Its ok, we will be here for you when you accept it and will love you just the same..and we won't judge you for your past beliefs and feelings

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Location hidden

#38 Mar 10, 2011
distancehealing wrote:
OMYDAM your "weiner" is the same size as your IQ I would guess 5 or less and your just a closet crossdresser who is turned on by the idea of being with a transgendered person, but it goes against your southern baptist christianity guilt (ie racist, sexist, except with your cousins,) that you were brought up with. So it makes you drink budweiser beer to try to drown away your real feelings, because of those years of guilt, fire and brimstone teaching. yet in your mind the idea is erotic to you.

Ms. Tye does deserve better, but it is down south where too many of them are close minded, heck more then a few of them are still thinking "the south will rise again" and they can't make a right turn when they are driving.
LOL!

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Location hidden

#39 Mar 10, 2011
distancehealing wrote:
so why would such a "straight" guy like you be trolling on a topic like this? hmm I'm thinking that men dressed like women being with you turns on you. so by your comment you posted about "popping me across my face" only can mean one thing, deep down inside you want a guy to give you a BJ. accept the fact it turns on you, tonight you will dream about it and then you will hate yourself because of your upbringing. But that is ok, drink a few more budweisers and you will have the perfect reason to tell your friends why you hooked up with your local cross dresser. you were drunk, when you know deep inside going against your upbringing that it turns you on.. Its ok, we will be here for you when you accept it and will love you just the same..and we won't judge you for your past beliefs and feelings
I can tell you that he comes to my barn on the regular and I've caught him with my male sheep so many times that I finally had to start charging him double and pretend like I didn't know about it! Lol!

“My mind....”

#40 Mar 10, 2011
distancehealing wrote:
so why would such a "straight" guy like you be trolling on a topic like this?
You're the one trolling.

Go back to your pole-smoker forum.

BTW, if you're trying to flirt with me, it aint gonna work.
You need to wait on Otter to show up.

“My mind....”

#41 Mar 10, 2011
Banned wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
These people creep me out.

This is funny as hell though!

“aloha”

Rockland, ID

#42 Mar 10, 2011
Banned wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you that he comes to my barn on the regular and I've caught him with my male sheep so many times that I finally had to start charging him double and pretend like I didn't know about it! Lol!
I forgot about those southern boys who like those male farm animals. I know they like to keep their hands soft with the sheep, helps them play high school football. No wonder why it is a complement down there to say he has "soft hands"

But back to the topic, it is so sad that Ms Tye was shot and dragged to her death because she was transgendered, but I know unibrow doesn't care about the brutal murder of her. I doubt the local sheriff's department will do much about it or try all that hard to find out who did it and that is the truely sad part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The first 100 days in LGBT rights Sat Prosperity Fundie... 2
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... Sat TerriB1 11
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill Sat SHORTY 3
News Jenner doesn't regret voting for Trump despite ... Apr 27 TerriB1 1
News Georgetown District High School to host fourth ... Apr 26 Wondering 8
News Bill Nye goes Full Lunatic with vulgar transgen... Apr 26 TerriB1 1
News Why Aren't There More Gender-Neutral, Trans-Fri... Apr 26 max 1
More from around the web