LBGT Film Festival Planned in W.Va. T...

LBGT Film Festival Planned in W.Va. This Fall

There are 10 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 13, 2014, titled LBGT Film Festival Planned in W.Va. This Fall. In it, EDGE reports that:

A West Virginia native is bringing a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender film festival to Lewisburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Jun 13, 2014
I lived in West Virginia a couple of years, and it is one of the GAYEST places I've ever been to, and certainly the GAYEST place I've ever lived !:)
L Craig s Hush Puppies

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 13, 2014
A W. Virginia lgbt film festival would mean "Bambi" and "Victor Victoria" and "Boys in the Band."

In other words, very avant by W. Virginia standards.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Jun 13, 2014
L Craig s Hush Puppies wrote:
A W. Virginia lgbt film festival would mean "Bambi" and "Victor Victoria" and "Boys in the Band."
In other words, very avant by W. Virginia standards.
Actually, that's not true. In 1979, on commercial over-the-air tv, I was very surprises to see 2 movies with full nudity in them there.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2014
Gay cowoys eating pudding is old school film noir.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2014
An LGBT film festival in West Virginia? Boy, will this make the hillbillies have a fit !.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Jun 14, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
An LGBT film festival in West Virginia? Boy, will this make the hillbillies have a fit !.
If you say that, then you obviously don't know anything about West Virginia. ever been to Huntington, WV ?
Abe

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Jun 14, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
Yes and after all isn't shocking, offending, disgusting and upsetting people what you queers love to do?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say that, then you obviously don't know anything about West Virginia. ever been to Huntington, WV ?
I know there are LGBT's in West Virginia, but there are also plenty of bigots.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2014
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and after all isn't shocking, offending, disgusting and upsetting people what you queers love to do?
You obviously aren't "disgusted" by us, since you spend 15 hours a day on this forum. Redneck trash like you are crying like babies because gay marriage and civil rights are becoming a reality.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>I know there are LGBT's in West Virginia, but there are also plenty of bigots.
Well I lived in Huntington, WV (having moved from Huntington, NY), and Huntington, WV is one of the GAYEST places I've ever seen.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposal for 'Straight Pride' club spurs calls ... 5 min Reverend Alan 48
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 14 min Phrankee-in-exile 5,787
News Jenner debuts post-Bruce look, breaks Twitter r... 48 min david traversa 2
News Ireland same-sex marriage 1 hr Le Jimbo 448
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 1 hr Jjck 1,907
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 1 hr Jjck 142
saudi gays!! (Feb '13) 1 hr Jjck 288
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 7 hr jeddah-boy 1,733
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) May 29 nutcutter 174
More from around the web