Gay Rights Activists to Sue Mandalay ...

Gay Rights Activists to Sue Mandalay Police for Alleged Abuse

There are 3 comments on the The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Gay Rights Activists to Sue Mandalay Police for Alleged Abuse. In it, The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine reports that:

A couple kiss before participating in an event celebrating the International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia in Rangoon on May 17, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine.

Anti-colonialist s

UK

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Bloody disgraceful of gay people, adopting Western sh*t, so very un-Burmese. They must be banned as they offend the public. Freedom dors not mean licence to corrupt public morals. Don't tell me that sh*tting in public is human right.
debase

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Anti-colonialists wrote:
Bloody disgraceful of gay people, adopting Western sh*t, so very un-Burmese. They must be banned as they offend the public. Freedom dors not mean licence to corrupt public morals. Don't tell me that sh*tting in public is human right.
You got that right!
Anti-colonialist s

UK

#3 Aug 15, 2013
debase wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right!
Thanks. We will fight back cultural colonialism and religious colonialism too. We are Burmese, very special people. We have every right to be special.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 (Feb '14) 1 hr adel basha 273
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 118
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 5 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 44
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 9 hr Sneaky Pete 7
shemale bbm pins (Apr '14) 10 hr trans woman 5904367C 214
Looking for massage in Jubail (Oct '14) 11 hr eeman 28
chubby bottom in jubail with place 11 hr eeman 6
More from around the web