Neb. Lawmaker Introduces Anti-Discrimination Bill

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: KOLN-TV Lincoln 25

A Nebraska lawmaker has introduced a bill that would prohibit employers from discriminating against potential workers based on their sexual orientation.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I lived in Nebraska. It's 400 million square miles of WHEAT.
Cherry Red Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Sometimes FaFoxy I really do think you are fos. Literally packed full.

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Jan 22, 2013
I lived in hemingford, Nebraska, population: 6 (or 8 when the in-laws stopped by).
Cherry Red Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Homosexual rationale 101

It's none of your business
It's not about our sexuality
A law should be passed allowing us to be 'open' homosexuals.
Mental illness
Institutionalized

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Cherry Red Lipstick wrote:
Homosexual rationale 101
Mental illness
Institutionalized
Now your getting the hang of it..Now why don't you go count the grey hairs on your ass so you'll have something else to b*tch about.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Homosexual rationale 101
But, if such a law passes, it equally protects heterosexuals from being discriminated against for their orientation, so they can live "openly" without the fear of termination as soon as their boss sees that picture of the family on their desk.

Why don't you support such protections for straight folks?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Obsessed Dipstick rational 101
Anything gay is my business
It's all about sex acts
A law should be passed allowing us "straights" to watch gays having sex anytime we want
I deny my mental illness
Gay sex is wrecking my marriage

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
I lived in Nebraska. It's 400 million square miles of WHEAT.
Wheat? That town you lived in might have been in Kansas.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Homosexual rationale 101
Mental illness
Institutionalized
I have a friend who owned his own business, which he sold for quite a bit of money. He hired only gay and lesbian workers, and grew a really solid business. He didn't refuse to hire heteros because he never advertised openings. He relied on personal recommendations. He felt heteros would hurt the morale of his employees. Do you think he did the right thing? Was it legal?
The Gay Plague

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
But, if such a law passes, it equally protects heterosexuals from being discriminated against for their orientation, so they can live "openly" without the fear of termination as soon as their boss sees that picture of the family on their desk.
Why don't you support such protections for straight folks?
Because your job is totally separate from your own 'personal' lives. I believe the expression is leave your personal lives or 'issues' outside the door. Gay or straight. So once again we have a gay saying "It's none of your business." only then to make it EVERYONES business. A clear and deceptive mental illness and deviation from father and mother to redefine everything.
BOO-YAH!!!!
WMD In Africa

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Foxsnooze has no ball$!
They do not represent or champion the true family structure that defines greatness of being a natural father, mother, grandmother, and grandfather. So they too bow to the devil that prints the green to keep them elite and selectively quiet.
The only way to heal this country is to abolish the fed and the tax code. The same can be said for this over zealous war mongering govt upon a land that was literally stolen from the color red and poisoned.
That is the genocide here for they are the chosen ones.
Time to bring the troops home and rid this land of the Israelity question.
This country is blind as a bat.
Ready? Here it comes.......

Goodbye Rome
WMD In Africa

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who owned his own business, which he sold for quite a bit of money. He hired only gay and lesbian workers, and grew a really solid business. He didn't refuse to hire heteros because he never advertised openings. He relied on personal recommendations. He felt heteros would hurt the morale of his employees. Do you think he did the right thing? Was it legal?
Geee, he only hired gay and lesbian workers. No discrimination there. I mean the democratic party couldn't possibly be a party of racism or stereotypes could they? I mean that is the exact basis for the success of the entire movie industry and democratic party is it not? Stereotype everyone, make it sexist or dirty, donate money to the democratic party, and if any white conservative raises a finger it is they, the racist stereotype. The party of subversion and decadence that feeds off of the accomplishments and successes of others. This chit is gettin old, and broke.
Only the devil could pull off such a feat.
The Gay Plague

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Only Yade, one of the dumbest uneducated poofters on topix could continue to banter as to why a stra8 man or woman would be on a gay thread. The simplist of answers is called debate, refuting, and objecting to what this zionist jewish manipulating govt is getting away with here and worldwide.

Jades cock addled mind is about as dull as a butter knife. His hopeless and hapless queer projections unto others is equivilant to labeling one a cocaine user that objects to such drugs on a message board that would condone cocaine use or dealing legal.
A mental illness? Initially maybe not. Over time yes. And in this country it really has been showing for a number of years now and the worst is still to come.
It's gonna be an ugly year accross the board.
We deserve it.

Putin for President

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 23, 2013
The Gay Plague wrote:
Dragons....I see dragons everywhere!
Obsessed Dipstick rational 101

Gay sex is wrecking my marriage
Sad Hill Cemetary

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Who said my marriage was actually wrecked? The country is being wrecked from top to bottom and inside and out. You, are part of the problem. Ashhole!

Coolidge, AZ

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Sad Hill Cemetary wrote:
Who said my marriage was actually wrecked? The country is being wrecked from top to bottom and inside and out. You, are part of the problem. Ashhole!
Maybe it's time you joined Arch Stanton (said Frank Stanton).

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#20 Jan 23, 2013
WMD In Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
Geee, he only hired gay and lesbian workers. No discrimination there. I mean the democratic party couldn't possibly be a party of racism or stereotypes could they? I mean that is the exact basis for the success of the entire movie industry and democratic party is it not? Stereotype everyone, make it sexist or dirty, donate money to the democratic party, and if any white conservative raises a finger it is they, the racist stereotype. The party of subversion and decadence that feeds off of the accomplishments and successes of others. This chit is gettin old, and broke.
Only the devil could pull off such a feat.
I didn't say he didn't discriminate. In fact, I applaud it. If heteros can discriminate against us, why shouldn't we be allowed to discriminate against them? And the accomplishments here where achieved by a gay person. And the only ones feeding off that were gays and lesbians. What's wrong with that?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Everyone duck, a dragon is flapping above our heads! Out with the sword, Dipstick!!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 23, 2013
WMD In Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
So where and how many times have gays actually been discriminated against in the workplace? Ya see, this is where libtards are wrong, bigtime! If any white person on a regular basis hired people just because of color the libtards would be in an uproar. Yet all across the country we have Chinese businesses with strictly Chinese employess, same as Latino or Japanease and so forth. It is as though a white conservative thinker could never be allowed to do such a thing.
The party of hypocricy, subversion, decadence, perversions, abortions, drugs, failure, irresponsibility, you name it. Socially destructive with the expectations of expecting others to pay.
Thud
Wow sounds like the republican't party! Too bad they still don't know and discriminate against all those little Chinese business owners that are financial donors.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#26 Jan 23, 2013
WMD In Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
So where and how many times have gays actually been discriminated against in the workplace? Ya see, this is where libtards are wrong, bigtime! If any white person on a regular basis hired people just because of color the libtards would be in an uproar. Yet all across the country we have Chinese businesses with strictly Chinese employess, same as Latino or Japanease and so forth. It is as though a white conservative thinker could never be allowed to do such a thing.
The party of hypocricy, subversion, decadence, perversions, abortions, drugs, failure, irresponsibility, you name it. Socially destructive with the expectations of expecting others to pay.
Thud
Sorry, but where are these businesses? I have been in almost every state and seen none of what you say, anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 7 min Jeddah btm 1,521
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 2 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 39
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 (Feb '14) 3 hr Jeddah btm 116
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 3 hr really nice 13,166
Amazing change occurred at transgendered woman'... (Jan '14) 5 hr LoriTG 40
Jeddah massage home service (Apr '14) 5 hr ahmed_0911 6
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 6 hr Cindyusa 1,365
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Dec 18 cbtluvr2009 158
More from around the web