Man Accused of Killing Transgender Lo...

Man Accused of Killing Transgender Lover, Dumping Body Parts in Lot

There are 2 comments on the NBC Los Angeles story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Man Accused of Killing Transgender Lover, Dumping Body Parts in Lot. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

Police have identified the victim whose body was found in pieces and dumped in a field in North Philadelphia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

Tasha

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 21, 2013
The cops should've been looked in that lot! When you drive pass there it smelled like a dead body! You could still smell it blocks away! Smh I blame the city, because if the cut the grass was cut then there would've been a place to hide the body!

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#2 Jul 21, 2013
I can't believe this is a legitimate post! It is someone trying to seem like an ignorant black person demanding that the city must always do more. And that somehow it's city's fault that the killer wiped out someone's life on such a flimsy excuse. Tell me, He really didn't know she was a male, right? B.S.!
Regards, Terri
Tasha wrote:
The cops should've been looked in that lot! When you drive pass there it smelled like a dead body! You could still smell it blocks away! Smh I blame the city, because if the cut the grass was cut then there would've been a place to hide the body!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do you find this sign offensive? 16 hr Classic rock 6
News Patrick's Cabaret settles antigay discriminatio... 22 hr Wondering 9
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) Fri Gross 8
News NYC to Change ID Rules for Transgendered (Nov '06) Fri C Kersey 28
News Trapped in the wrong body (Sep '06) Fri C Kersey 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... Thu Laredo 4
Massage in jeddah (Jun '16) Thu aboa 8
More from around the web