Bill Would Ban 'Gay Panic' Defense In...

Bill Would Ban 'Gay Panic' Defense In Slayings

There are 83 comments on the CBS Local story from May 29, 2014, titled Bill Would Ban 'Gay Panic' Defense In Slayings. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A bill making its way through the Legislature would prevent defendants from using a so-called "gay panic" defense to escape murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
juls

Bellville, OH

#1 May 29, 2014
about time after Harvey Milk ans San Francisco city supervisor's murders was defended by the Twinkies defense.....I tell my husband I had sex with the 20 year old and cite a twink defense....that's the only legit defense I have...BUT in all seriousness...

The seriousness of the lack of self control, hatred and going berserk. If so I can think of a few I would think to go berserk on.

We already have enough "American Grief" to deal with....it's time to get moving on inequality at home and where we may influence things in a proper manner. That manner does not include the military- industrial persuasion on most accounts and corporations that are profit over people- Desanto comes to mind here AND lack of respect for Mother Earth and her creatures and plants and water and etc etc.

Vote and ActBlue.....I hope this passes because my husband never believed my twink defense for my infidelity....so I cited President Clinton and of course just had to admit I was lying....I just lusted in my heart and never went berserk.....those darn twinks sure look good....cheers and I hope this bill passes- bout time.
juls

Bellville, OH

#2 May 29, 2014
I have gay panic whenever I have to deal with people after so many years of social abuse.....

...and I wanted to add we should tax church profits;;;;;;;who wants to write that bill.....sound like a CREDO event to me.

HEART
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3 May 29, 2014
It could be that most of these murders are accidental. If a man is tricked into believing a man is a woman only to discover later that 'she' is a man, usually when the juices of arousal are flowing, he's probably going to be more than a little upset. A beating can and does sometimes result in death. Men that believe they are women should be very careful who they hook up with. They would be better of to hook up with women who think they are men. It would solve a lot of these problems.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 May 29, 2014
Wondering wrote:
It could be that most of these murders are accidental. If a man is tricked into believing a man is a woman only to discover later that 'she' is a man, usually when the juices of arousal are flowing, he's probably going to be more than a little upset. A beating can and does sometimes result in death. Men that believe they are women should be very careful who they hook up with. They would be better of to hook up with women who think they are men. It would solve a lot of these problems.
When your mind is weak; your body takes over and somebody else gets hurt
Shifting the blame to the victim doesn't work anymore; sugar
Brody

New York, NY

#5 May 29, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Excellent point.
Brody

New York, NY

#6 May 29, 2014
If queers would stop playing grab-ass with every guy they see maybe they wouldn't get their asses kicked so often. I know I've knocked out more than a few.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7 May 29, 2014
Brody wrote:
If queers would stop playing grab-ass with every guy they see maybe they wouldn't get their asses kicked so often. I know I've knocked out more than a few.
Sure you have.......bragging in a forum makes you feel like a big man, doesn't it?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#8 May 29, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
When your mind is weak; your body takes over and somebody else gets hurt
Shifting the blame to the victim doesn't work anymore; sugar
The straight guy that thought he was with a woman is the victim.
lgbt is silly

Corryton, TN

#9 May 29, 2014
If this passes it will put a lot of gay men in prison. It is a well know fact that most homosexuals are murdered by other homosexuals.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 May 29, 2014
lgbt is silly wrote:
If this passes it will put a lot of gay men in prison. It is a well know fact that most homosexuals are murdered by other homosexuals.
Sugar; when you here your GAY neighbor screaming "Oh GOD!" it does NOT mean he is getting murdered
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 May 29, 2014
Brody wrote:
Its all your fault; sugar
We can't tell where you begin and your a$$ ends

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 May 29, 2014
lgbt is silly wrote:
Not surprising, if true, since most of the gay-bashers out there are trying to suppress their homosexual nature. And who is at fault for the low self-worth of those men?.........heterosexuals and other self-hating homosexuals who perpetuate hatred and bigotry. Gay people who accept themselves and live openly probably no more likely to commit murder than the average straight person.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#13 May 29, 2014
Brody wrote:
LOL! Yeah, right.
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 29, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop misrepresenting yourself on craigslist.72
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#15 May 29, 2014
Wondering wrote:
It could be that most of these murders are accidental....
So you're arguing for manslaughter convictions....
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 29, 2014
Brody wrote:
I know I've knocked out more than a few.
Do you get your roofies from Foxy?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#17 May 29, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But then again, aren't you homophobes ALWAYS the innocent victims? LOL! The so called "gay panic" defense is just a pathetic excuse to justify crimes against gays.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 May 29, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Do straight guys just pounce on women without inspecting for crotch crickets first?
From Russia

Pittsfield, MA

#19 May 29, 2014
juls wrote:
I have gay panic whenever I have to deal with people after so many years of social abuse.....
...and I wanted to add we should tax church profits;;;;;;;who wants to write that bill.....sound like a CREDO event to me.
HEART
Why not tax the federal reserve bank instead?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 May 29, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Do straight guys just pounce on women without inspecting for crotch crickets first?
You've never been in a normal relationship. You are no one to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 2 min Time again 1,783
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 4 hr Liberte 20
News One Million Concerned Citizens Sign American Fa... 4 hr Praise the Governor 4
News Governor wants to change, but not scrap, North ... 6 hr Imprtnrd 146
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 6 hr Imprtnrd 635
Visting jeddah nd looking for western men 7 hr Enjoying life 26
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 16 hr top bick 17cm 14,265
More from around the web