Harvey Milk Stamp to Debut at The Whi...

Harvey Milk Stamp to Debut at The White House

There are 26 comments on the EDGE story from Apr 14, 2014, titled Harvey Milk Stamp to Debut at The White House. In it, EDGE reports that:

The official first-day-of-issue dedication ceremony for the Harvey Milk Forever Stamp will take place at the White House on May 22. Harvey Milk was a visionary leader who became one of the first openly gay elected officials in the U.S. when he won a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1977.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 14, 2014
fr "Loomis":

>When is the White House going to celebrate Jeffery Dahmer?<

When are you going to move to Uganda, or Russia?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2014
Excellent.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Christianists R illin wrote:
This stamp is an embarrassment to our gay movement. That's all I'm going to say.
Hey troll, it's "lgbt."

Thanks for helping to stomp out christianists, though. Keep up the good work.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Apr 14, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll, more like LGBTQP. That about covers it all. Keep up the good work once again.
I know why and how much I dislike fundies, who are mentally ill, but when did you develop your antipathy towards fundies?

"LGBT" is good enough.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Apr 15, 2014
We'll have to camp out overnight at the Post Office to be first in line for these stamps
They'll probably sell out before noon
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Apr 15, 2014
Loomis wrote:
When is the White House going to celebrate Jeffery Dahmer?
When cannibals achieve equalitly
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Jamaul wrote:
I guess Jerry Sandusky is next for a stamp. Just another one of the homosexual's heroes.
Nah; he was a fake
He wasn't attracted to gay people like you are
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2014
Jamaul wrote:
I guess Jerry Sandusky is next for a stamp. Just another one of the homosexual's heroes.
There isn't enough paper on the planet to make stamps for straight male perverts.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Hockessin, DE

#16 Apr 15, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't enough paper on the planet to make stamps for straight male perverts.
I hate to disappoint you but Sandusky wasn't straight. He went after male not female students. He was like a lot of our kind, living a secret life to further his goals in life. We have to start taking responsibility for what our kind does. No one really wants to do that and that's why we get hammered constantly. The homophobes and self-righteous bigots like nothing better than to pound on us whenever possible.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you but Sandusky wasn't straight. He went after male not female students.
Hey troll, whatever his sexual orientation or obsessions - probably similar to yours - going by the stats it would make more "sense" to defame heterosexuality itself due to all the raping and incesting str8 men perpetrate.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Apr 16, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He went after d!ck
Of course, that's why you're so captivated by this thread and all the other gay ones.

The point is that your attempt to defame homosexuality itself based on some anecdote or other makes no sense, because str8 men engage in a lot more incest, sexual assault and other forms of overt violence.

You should more "logically" be defaming heterosexuality itself. Except you don't do that. So we know it has nothing to do with Sandusky - it has to do with your sexual obsessions and projections.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you but Sandusky wasn't straight. He went after male not female students. He was like a lot of our kind, living a secret life to further his goals in life. We have to start taking responsibility for what our kind does. No one really wants to do that and that's why we get hammered constantly. The homophobes and self-righteous bigots like nothing better than to pound on us whenever possible.
Pedophilia and ephebephilia are not sexual orientations.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#22 Apr 16, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia and ephebephilia are not sexual orientations.
Prove it. Explain the difference between a man being attracted to a man and a man being attracted to a boy. They both sound like sexual orientations.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Apr 16, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
molest 98% of all little boys that are molested
Again, your bizarre non sequitur doesn't speak to the majority of violence and sexual violence in this society being committed by raping, incesting, acting out heterosexual males.

Yet you oddly do not rely on these demonstrable facts to demonize heterosexuality itself. As you do with non statistics to demonize homosexuality itself.

This disparity shows how you merely have a homosexual obsession and try to oddly twist things to "justify" your unending fixation.

And it makes you hilarious.

Location hidden

#24 Apr 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Explain the difference between a man being attracted to a man and a man being attracted to a boy. They both sound like sexual orientations.
Take it up with forensic psychologists and sociologists. It's their expert opinion on the issue.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#25 Apr 16, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with forensic psychologists and sociologists. It's their expert opinion on the issue.
Seems to me that your 'sexual orientation' is determined by who you are sexually attracted to.
There is no difference.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Apr 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that your 'sexual orientation' is determined by who you are sexually attracted to.
There is no difference.
Then there would be no difference between "heterosexuality" and "heterosexuals who sexually offend with children." Because, according to your horsesht, it's all a matter of sexual orientation....

I mean, by your logic which is none too successfully deployed to defame lgbt people.

Seems to me that you're very ill, or are a very, very involved troll. It's hard to believe most of these fundie and tee baggrz arguments could ever be put forth sincerely by anyone, but I don't spend a lot of time with such trash, so....

Location hidden

#28 Apr 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference.
It does certainly seem to be counter-intuitive, but they ARE the experts.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Apr 16, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're describing yourself. Take a good hard look at what you post the majority of the time.
It's really intelligent and sometimes witty. And what I post expresses a healthy disregard for stinking, ignorant, sexually sick bigots.

What's not to love?
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Apr 16, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEATURE-Gay and intersex asylum seekers find pl... 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News In wake of a brutal tragedy, friends remember t... 5 hr cil 15
News Chelsea Manning files for US Senate bid in Mary... 12 hr bohart 11
News Kentucky Baptists issue threat regarding hiring... 16 hr Hudson 94
News The Fight for LGBT Equality in 2018 Will Be Fierce 17 hr Hudson 124
News Court rules against Oregon bakers in wedding-ca... 17 hr Hudson 53
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... 17 hr Hudson 89
More from around the web