Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon

Jun 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Salinas Californian

The most remarkable thing about the Pentagon celebrating Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Month Tuesday is how unremarkable it is.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

LGBTZP wrote:
There is so-called LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) community. I always thought what Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgendered (have in common?
The answer is easy pudding, collectively we all have to tolerate raving idiots like yourself.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is easy pudding, collectively we all have to tolerate raving idiots like yourself.
LOL touche !

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

LGBTZP wrote:
There is so-called LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) community. I always thought what Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgendered (Transvestites, Shemales) have in common? Ways they do sex? Minority status? Disorder status? Why transgendered and bisexuals are included into LGBT? Why they don't include pedosexuals (a.k.a. pedophiles) and serial killers into their community as well? And how about the schizophrenics and the cleptomaniacs? How about the bicurious people, vampires, necrophiles and the zoophiles? Yes? No? Maybe?
What a tired sloppy "argument" you let slide out of your hole. All those stupid examples you use are ones that are victims and predators. LGBT rights are reserved for consenting adults. Since you can't come up with a logical statement, why not just shut it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Morale gap among LGBT federal workers persists 37 min Le Jimbo 10
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 1 hr versa boy 12,028
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 2 hr Ahmed 234
Kuwaiti in Jubail 2 hr naser 8
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 4 hr ashfaq iqbal 950
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 5 hr hey Jass 113
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 5 hr Pro Ukraine 24
•••
•••