Hagel hails gay pride at transformed ...

Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon

There are 3 comments on the The Salinas Californian story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon. In it, The Salinas Californian reports that:

The most remarkable thing about the Pentagon celebrating Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Month Tuesday is how unremarkable it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Salinas Californian.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Jun 25, 2013
LGBTZP wrote:
There is so-called LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) community. I always thought what Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgendered (have in common?
The answer is easy pudding, collectively we all have to tolerate raving idiots like yourself.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is easy pudding, collectively we all have to tolerate raving idiots like yourself.
LOL touche !

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Jun 25, 2013
LGBTZP wrote:
There is so-called LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) community. I always thought what Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgendered (Transvestites, Shemales) have in common? Ways they do sex? Minority status? Disorder status? Why transgendered and bisexuals are included into LGBT? Why they don't include pedosexuals (a.k.a. pedophiles) and serial killers into their community as well? And how about the schizophrenics and the cleptomaniacs? How about the bicurious people, vampires, necrophiles and the zoophiles? Yes? No? Maybe?
What a tired sloppy "argument" you let slide out of your hole. All those stupid examples you use are ones that are victims and predators. LGBT rights are reserved for consenting adults. Since you can't come up with a logical statement, why not just shut it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay men - to be allowed to donate blood three m... 5 hr Gordon 4
News Thousands dance through Berlin to promote gay a... 12 hr non homo pheobie 11
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 13 hr Fundie Sniffling 185
News Member of Elite Navy Unit has Come Out as Trans... 19 hr TerriB1 1
News Minnesota approves toolkit to help transgender ... 19 hr TerriB1 1
News Transgender inmate in B.C. wins right to move t... Sun Tell em Get lost 1
News New Jersey Governor signs bill directing school... Sat TerriB1 1
More from around the web