Bill to ban children from receiving vital therapy to help deal with homosexual issues or abuse.

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Public hearing in Massachusetts this Tuesday, July 16 In Massachusetts, it was filed this year as H154 by "out" homosexual State Rep. Carl Sciortino .

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Child abuse is the state's business you f*cking imbecile, you have yet to offer anything which even you would consider as proof that using untested and known to be harmful psychological therapies on children isn't abusive and therefore the state's business, no matter who is behind the legislation.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That would be remarkable considering what they got shafted with as a biological donor in you. <quoted text>The state has an interest in preventing folk from abusing their children. Subjecting a child to untested, unproved and known to be dangerous therapies, because they don't meet your seriously f*cked up idea of what is normal, that is the kind of child abuse that the state has an interest in preventing you from carrying out. <quoted text>The ONLY way your children had a chance of turning out normal was to ignore dear old dad.
<quoted text>There's absolutely no proof that it will work BEFORE they are 18 you f*cking moron and there is ample evidence that not only will it not work but it will be damaging to them. That is why the state has to step in to keep children from being harmed by malinformed idiots who for some stupid reason became parents. <quoted text>Have you considered seeing a qualified mental health professional? Paranoia isn't a symptom of a healthy mind at work. <quoted text>God, you are one seriously messed up example of the species. <quoted text>The only one here lying to children would be you buttercup. <quoted text>You'll have to ask that of yourself.
Hilarious! For someone that said they were done bothering with me you do go on and on and on and..........

BTW, I'm not interested in your stupid opinions, didn't read any of it. "You can reply if you want, but I'm done wasting my time on your ugly hate." BWAHAHAHA!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Child abuse is the state's business you f*cking imbecile, you have yet to offer anything which even you would consider as proof that using untested and known to be harmful psychological therapies on children isn't abusive and therefore the state's business, no matter who is behind the legislation.
BWAHAHAHAHA! On and on and on and..........
mundos

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! For someone that said they were done bothering with me you do go on and on and on and..........
BTW, I'm not interested in your stupid opinions, didn't read any of it. "You can reply if you want, but I'm done wasting my time on your ugly hate." BWAHAHAHA!
It's really funny. These gays are so vain they actually believe that normal people take the time to read their nonsense!

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
I'm 'advocating' for parental rights.
Parents don't have the right to abuse their children, nor do they have the right to subject them to abuse by others. That's what "reorientation therapy" is: Abuse.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents don't have the right to abuse their children, nor do they have the right to subject them to abuse by others. That's what "reorientation therapy" is: Abuse.
Gay adoptive parents subject their children to abuse.
The last thing I would want to explain to my classmates is why I have two men as a mother and father.

If a parent thinks that therapy would help their child then it would be child abuse not to try it. An openly gay state rep from Massachusetts shouldn't have any say in the matter. Maybe the people that voted for him will come to their senses and see to it that he is in his last term.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay adoptive parents subject their children to abuse.
The last thing I would want to explain to my classmates is why I have two men as a mother and father.
Most kids just don't care, and for those that want to harm other kids, we are working on the those mentally ill and insecure kids to stop the bullying.

Why in the world would you blame the parents of a bullied child for the bullying? Isn't it more logical and productive to blame the bully, and his/her parents? And provide treatment and intervention?

No one stops raising kids because other people's kids are little monsters.

If that were the case, no one with a disability would raise children, or anyone who has less than the average income, or who isn't good looking, or is a minority.

At least TRY a little logic.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If a parent thinks that therapy would help their child then it would be child abuse not to try it.....
So you believe that ANY form of medical treatment a parent might agree with, no matter how ineffective, or dangerous, should be supported because a parent wants it?

Even if there has never been a documented case of it helping anyone?

Now THAT's abuse.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Most kids just don't care, and for those that want to harm other kids, we are working on the those mentally ill and insecure kids to stop the bullying.
Why in the world would you blame the parents of a bullied child for the bullying? Isn't it more logical and productive to blame the bully, and his/her parents? And provide treatment and intervention?
No one stops raising kids because other people's kids are little monsters.
If that were the case, no one with a disability would raise children, or anyone who has less than the average income, or who isn't good looking, or is a minority.
At least TRY a little logic.
Logic is what escapes you. There will always be bullies in schools and elsewhere. To think a child wouldn't care if he had gay parents is you living in your fantasy world.

I would blame the parents because they are responsible for putting the child in that position. A man and a woman have kids and they should raise them. Birth control is not rocket science and there is no excuse for having unwanted children.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that ANY form of medical treatment a parent might agree with, no matter how ineffective, or dangerous, should be supported because a parent wants it?
Even if there has never been a documented case of it helping anyone?
Now THAT's abuse.
"So you believe......."
You truly are a moron.
Captain_Crunch

Newburyport, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I am not going to opine on whether or not being gay or even transgendered is normal or not. That is not for me to decide. That is an issue for society as a whole to determine.

With that said, a little litmus test to help you out: The mere fact that someone has to convince the masses that their behavior is "normal," is all that anyone should need to realize that it isn't. Because, if it was, it wouldn't even come into question.

So, as yourself, "Do I spend a lot of time trying to convince people that any of my behavior(s) are normal?" If you answered "Yes," Then your behavior is probably not normal - regardless of how that makes you feel.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

If they want to go to a Witch Doctor, I say let them lose their money. However, no child should be forced to undergo such sham therapy, and I certainly don't support state funding for such unproven pseudo-science.

http://www.livescience.com/37139-facts-about-...
http://www.splcenter.org/conversion-therapy
http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/the-lies-a...

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Normal is simply what the majority is doing. No one says that being Gay or Transgendered is normal. Using the figure of 10% being Gay and 1% being Transgendered that leaves 89% being "Normal"
So we're not normal! So what? Does that mean you get to mistreat us? Do you and your so called "Doctors" get to practice your bad science and medicine on us? In the history of mental health, all sorts of legal tortures have been employed. From cold wet sheet "therapy" to drugs of all sorts, to Lobotomies. None,I repeat NONE of it worked. But a lot of lives were ruined. Can't we move on past those dark days? Do we have to keep reinventing the wheel? Stressing people out by placing them in a hostile atmosphere doesn't work. We're supposed to be a free country, Let them be free! Leave us alone! We'll do just fine on our own!
Regards, Terri
Captain_Crunch wrote:
I am not going to opine on whether or not being gay or even transgendered is normal or not. That is not for me to decide. That is an issue for society as a whole to determine.
With that said, a little litmus test to help you out: The mere fact that someone has to convince the masses that their behavior is "normal," is all that anyone should need to realize that it isn't. Because, if it was, it wouldn't even come into question.
So, as yourself, "Do I spend a lot of time trying to convince people that any of my behavior(s) are normal?" If you answered "Yes," Then your behavior is probably not normal - regardless of how that makes you feel.
DCF are Monsters

Conway, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I thought all the unethical child therapists were busy exploiting those poor unfortunate children snatched by DCF and brainwashing them into accepting their new dysfunctional un-natural families as normal.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Captain_Crunch wrote:
I love that you say, " I am not going to opine on whether or not being gay or even transgendered is normal or not.", and then proceed to do just that.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that you say, " I am not going to opine on whether or not being gay or even transgendered is normal or not.", and then proceed to do just that.
I realize you can't be helped but I enjoy trying.

Fact: The quality of being actual.
Opinion: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

Learn the difference between these two words. When you do, you'll see that you're wrong yet again.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spin is as expected as snow is in the winter. What part of mind your own business do you not understand?
Every straight person on the planet knows that homosexuality is abnormal. Why allow any of you to attempt to control our families for any reason or in any way?
Every straight person on the planet? Really? I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

No one, and I mean every person on the planet, wants to control you or your family. You aren't worth the trouble or expense.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Hon, get this reality, no one in their right mind WANTS to be "normal" in what passes for your mind. We don't want to be in your thoughts, fears, prayers, sexual fantasies or anything else in your head. It's an ugly enough place to have to keep seeing here from the outside, none of us consent to you dragging us even metaphorically in there with you. So why don't you put that little thing back in your pants and zip up. We've all seen enough it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 5 min Avenger 17
shemale bbm pins 36 min bristol 17
I am looking for bottom in jubail 1 hr Jubailboy7 5
Morale gap among LGBT federal workers persists 3 hr radiofreeamerica 4
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr hot top 12,022
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 4 hr kenerasor3484 146
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 5 hr jass 109
•••
•••