Bill to ban children from receiving vital therapy to help deal with homosexual issues or abuse.

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Public hearing in Massachusetts this Tuesday, July 16 In Massachusetts, it was filed this year as H154 by "out" homosexual State Rep. Carl Sciortino .

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
The state has an interest in preventing folk from abusing their children.
That's true. That said, we don't need an abnormal state rep telling normal people what they should do. Oh, how we differ, letting your kids grow up gay when it could have been prevented, that's child abuse.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
That's true. That said, we don't need ...
You need someone telling you what to do. You are on here advocating a form of psychological therapy for kids that isn't known if it works for children, but is known not to work and is harmful to adults. You have no shame whatsoever. Have your wife slap some common sense into you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You need someone telling you what to do. You are on here advocating.....
...that no abnormal state rep has the right to interfere with normal families. Something you'd like to ad?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
You are on here advocating a form of psychological therapy for kids that isn't known if it works for children, but is known not to work and is harmful to adults. You have no shame whatsoever. Have your wife slap some common sense into you.
Homosexuality is harmful to both children and adults.
You have no shame whatsoever. Have your same sex partner slap some common sense into you.

FBI, hate crime stats, 2012:
20.4 percent were targeted because of a bias against a particular sexual orientation.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
...that no abnormal state rep has the right to interfere with normal families. Something you'd like to ad?
A second d, that and you are a seriously miserable waste of oxygen.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
Homosexuality is harmful to both children and adults.
According to you, but you are an idiot who can't fake having a f*cking clue.
Wondering wrote:
You have no shame whatsoever.
Actually I do dear, but unlike you, I've said nothing here to be ashamed of.
Wondering wrote:
Have your same sex partner slap some common sense into you.
I already have common sense dear, I also have the facts on my side.
Wondering wrote:
FBI, hate crime stats, 2012:
20.4 percent were targeted because of a bias against a particular sexual orientation.
Was their a point to bringing those up other than to make yourself look foolish? The harmful ones are the perpetrators you blithering f-*king idiot.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>A second d, that and you are a seriously miserable waste of oxygen.
No error there, everything you people do and say is an ad promoting homosexuality. It's amusing that the state reps that put constitutional gay marriage bans into their state constitutions in the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF STATES should mind their own business and how one gay state rep wants to control normal families is doing us a favor. You're sicker than I thought.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>According to you, but you are an idiot who can't fake having a f*cking clue.
I have a clue, you're gay and more than once in your life you wished you weren't, same goes for your breeders. I can't say the same.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Was their a point to bringing those up other than to make yourself look foolish? The harmful ones are the perpetrators you blithering f-*king idiot.
Proof that homosexuality is harmful to both adults and children.
The victims are the harmed you blithering f-*king idiot. Let me ask you, why were they victims? Only the chronically stupid have to be asked that question.
Oh gee, better check my spelling. That's all you think you've got even when you're wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
No error there, everything you people do and say is an ad promoting homosexuality.
Sweetie, it's sad that you aren't man enough to admit when you f*cked up. As to the rest of your idiocy, it is dismissed, just as you are.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
Let me ask you, why were they victims?
Because those who hurt them wanted to hurt them, you f*cking idiot.
Wondering wrote:
Only the chronically stupid have to be asked that question.
Wrong again a**hole, only the chronically stupid would ask such a f*cking stupid question. You can reply if you want, but I'm done wasting my time on your ugly hate.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fr Wondering:

>Wow, gay and stupid. I'm 'advocating' for parental rights. I'm 'advocating' for gays and gay politicians to stay out of our family business. IOW, mind your own business.<

No, what you are "advocating" for is so-called "therapy" that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be very harmful to children, plain and simple. No REAL therapist practices this sort of "therapy", because they know it to be false, as well as unethical.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it's sad that you aren't man enough to admit when you f*cked up.
Stop talking into your mirror.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Because those who hurt them wanted to hurt them, you f*cking idiot. <quoted text>Wrong again a**hole, only the chronically stupid would ask such a f*cking stupid question. You can reply if you want, but I'm done wasting my time on your ugly hate.
I hate that a gay state rep wants to control normal families, otherwise I'm totally indifferent. I couldn't care less what you do or who you do it with.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pattysboi wrote:
fr Wondering:
>Wow, gay and stupid. I'm 'advocating' for parental rights. I'm 'advocating' for gays and gay politicians to stay out of our family business. IOW, mind your own business.<
No, what you are "advocating" for is so-called "therapy" that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be very harmful to children, plain and simple. No REAL therapist practices this sort of "therapy", because they know it to be false, as well as unethical.
Ok, stupid is a symptom of homosexuality. I never thought so before but people like you are lining up to prove it.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I went back and read what you wrote and realized my mistake. I apologize for that. But we do get so much abuse. Furthermore. I am not a Liar! And I don't appreciate being called one! It was a honest misreading but you jumped on it like a hen on a junebug. I don't appreciate discussing something with someone who is so hostile. This discussion is over.
Terri
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry, I have never referred to gays as "He/shes". You are a liar.
You are also a he/she.
I don't know how to tell if someone like you is gay or not. I have seen interviews with transgendered people on shows like Oprah and others. If a man who believes he is a woman is attracted to men to me that person is gay, to you they're not. This isn't about you or transgendered or anyone other that an abnormal state rep that wants to control other families. If you live in this state and want someone telling you how to raise your kids then keep voting for gays. As for you, you're a liar and I think you should go f yourself.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 19, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
.... If you live in this state and want someone telling you how to raise your kids then keep voting for gays. As for you, you're a liar and I think you should go f yourself.
Child abuse should be allowed in all forms because the government needs to stay out of family life?

Really?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Child abuse should be allowed in all forms because the government needs to stay out of family life?
Really?
Only a gay that can't be helped would think that therapy is child abuse. Only you would equate that to "Child abuse should be allowed in all forms." You're an idiot.

Child abuse is a crime in all 5o states. Therapy to right a wrong is not. Only a gay state rep would try to make it a crime.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This clueless flocking idiot is defending a form of therapy for which there are absolutely no studies which even hint at its safety and efficacy in children, but has been proved to be ineffective and harmful in adults. This demented clown is so blinded by his anti-gay hatred that he will even subject children to psychological abuse pretending to be "therapy" to "right" what he desperately wants to be "wrong". Some folk should never be allowed near children, even their own.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rick in Kansas wrote:
This clueless flocking idiot is defending a form of therapy
This clueless flocking idiot doesn't get that I don't support a gay politician taking control of other peoples children. It's none of his business. It's clear that he is looking for more gays and banning this therapy until a child is 18 will give him some success. He is pathetic, so are you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 8 min vain whim 48
Lesbian Couple Flees Russia for Asylum in Argen... 21 min vote no gay 9
City authorities have issued their first refusa... 24 min PUTIN is a FASCIST 3
NY agencies collecting more gender data 26 min Rainbow Kid 3
Irving-Based Exxon Mobil Says It'll Follow New ... 47 min Wondering 10
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 47 min Lukashenko is Dr Phil 173
GLAAD Slams Hollywood for Poor Portrayal of LGB... 1 hr Wondering 8
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr love boy 12,187
•••
•••