Pedestrian-train accident apparent suicide

Metra officials Friday identified the woman as Leslie A. Walz, 42, of Mundelein. Read more
Cfjt513

Mundelein, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Thoughts and prayer for her family and friends. Such a tragedy
CMH

Cordova, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Thoughts and prayers for Leslie's family, friends & those witnessing. A tragedy not quickly forgotten.
JDB

Salisbury, MD

#3 Sep 20, 2011
I am so sadden to hear this. I can't shake it.
ldl

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 Sep 20, 2011
I am haunted by this ever since I learned of this tragic accident. Prayers go out to her family and those that witnessed this. I struggle with the thought that she thought something in this life was that terrible to feel that this was a way out? What was troubling her so????
jusplainoldumb

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2011
ldl wrote:
I am haunted by this ever since I learned of this tragic accident. Prayers go out to her family and those that witnessed this. I struggle with the thought that she thought something in this life was that terrible to feel that this was a way out? What was troubling her so????
RECESSION, people are losing everything they worked hard for. May she find peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Train Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mentally stable at 38,000 feet: Can you trust y... 8 hr disgusted 1
News More 9 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News Small tsunami generated in Pacific after earthq... 20 hr Ami 1
News Andreas Lubitz Didn't Commit Suicide Mar 28 ILLEGAL TINT 2
News Pittsfield Police log for Friday, March 20 to S... Mar 27 Praxis33 17
News GRAPHIC: Video shows dog eating another dog at ... Mar 23 Cookie 15
News Sudbury leads rail cities' vision of safer transit Mar 21 nice 1
More from around the web