Two killed in accident

Two killed in accident

There are 3 comments on the Times Record News story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Two killed in accident. In it, Times Record News reports that:

An accident Friday morning killed a Georgia couple as their sport utility vehicle plunged off a highway overpass at U.S. 287 and South Mill Street in Bowie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Topaz49

Roswell, GA

#1 Aug 30, 2008
According to information I received from someone who knows, this was a couple from Blakely. Do any of you out there have any more information? I heard they were on their way to Oklahoma for a wedding. They had 3 dogs with them. One of the dogs died also. One dog is injured and one dog survived without serious injury. The accident was in Bowie, Texas.
Odom

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2008
One report states the female passengers name as Pam. It is actually Pat Parrish. She and her husband were to attend the wedding of their only child. They were from Blakely. Pat was a retired school psychologist.
kowgirl69us02

Boise, ID

#3 Aug 30, 2008
This is my friends going to be inlaws they were on there way here for her wedding to there only child and this unfortuniat accident occored.
Topaz49 wrote:
According to information I received from someone who knows, this was a couple from Blakely. Do any of you out there have any more information? I heard they were on their way to Oklahoma for a wedding. They had 3 dogs with them. One of the dogs died also. One dog is injured and one dog survived without serious injury. The accident was in Bowie, Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Train Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why California is collapsing into a liberal "s#... Apr 12 ONLYONETERM 13
News Oil-by-rail traffic rises as B.C. battles over ... Apr 12 feds vs prov eh 1
News Lawsuit claims Cincinnati bus driver was eating... Apr 8 jose 6
News Add your comment Apr 7 HENRY 3
News 500 volunteers spend three weekends erecting Ge... (Nov '13) Mar 26 I wish 46
News Secrets of the Blue Ridge: First Things First: ... Mar '18 Globalist Secrets 1
News Lawrenceville teen sues CSX after losing legs i... (Jul '17) Feb '18 you are an idiot 7