My heart hurts because...

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 6, 2011
Now you fill in the blank...

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#3 Sep 6, 2011
You have a tummmaaah?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Because I see so many teenage girls still getting pregnant and being completely unequipped to raise them.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Because I see so many teenage boys still not manning up and either using protection, or helping the mothers raise them.

Back in the late 80s, early 90s if a guy in our school got a girl pregnant and he didn't help out, he might as well been a leper. Today, guys BRAG about how many kids they have that they never see.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2011
-Kevin- wrote:
Because I see so many teenage boys still not manning up and either using protection, or helping the mothers raise them.

Back in the late 80s, early 90s if a guy in our school got a girl pregnant and he didn't help out, he might as well been a leper. Today, guys BRAG about how many kids they have that they never see.
Good point.

Level 6

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 6, 2011
because I have 98 clicks to go
Anonymous

Glasgow, UK

#8 Sep 6, 2011
Steelersbestfan wrote:
Now you fill in the blank...
YOUR LOOKING FOR LITTLE GIRLS AND CANT SEEM TO PULL ONE
Anonymous

Glasgow, UK

#10 Sep 6, 2011
KesIa15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you the one that msg'd me yesterday asking for nudes?
Pervo.
Stranger Danger.
sorry that was my son beng funy lol not

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 6, 2011
I think this is neat! And no, I am not a victim.
I just think it is neat and the prior convo here leads me to believe you might too.

Andrea Gibson - Blue Blanket

“Love Is”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

All Around You!

#12 Sep 7, 2011
Sometimes I ponder about what will come next.
Where will my life turn when it seems to stall?
When is the next time I will smile again?
and how will I get up, should I fall?

Happiness fills me with a touch of sadness.
By that I mean I know it can't last.
Beauty decays, laughter subsides
When will the stones be cast?

Tragedy can be measured
by the amount of happiness taken away.
Elusion is our only protection
As we fall victim to its prey.

So when I've reached a fork in life's road
and the choices are many or few.
I follow the one that leads away from misfortune,
Thats all I can really do.

When life is good
You have to hold it in your hand
You have to close your eyes
You have to breathe it in!

Happiness may end
While tragedy begins
Today is the beginning
Is tomorrow the end?

Level 5

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Sep 7, 2011
Because I just ate a coney dog!

“Love Is”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

All Around You!

#14 Sep 7, 2011
I'm still waiting....

You will never know how bad you've hurt me.
I couldn't begin to tell you if I tried.
You played with my emotions.
Put my heart on a roller coaster ride.
I hate this pain you've put me through.
Wanna say I hate you even more.
I just can't seem to shake these memories.
My heart in shattered pieces on the floor.
My past with you I wanna forget.
The memories I wish I never gained.
All those things I want to let go of.
But the sad truth it still remains.
I gave you everything I had to give.
Can't be the someone who I'm not.
Too bad I was too blind to see.
Your game I should have caught.
Now I'm left here wondering.
Why you played me for so long.
Why, couldn't you just make up your mind.
All the time I wasted on you... gone...
Again I sit alone crying.
All those thoughts I'm left debating.
They say that time heals everything....

but I'm still waiting....

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#15 Sep 7, 2011
lost-cause wrote:
Because I just ate a coney dog!
Yeah that will do it or a sack of sliders.

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 7, 2011
Time does heal everything Pretty Darling, and forgiveness is very important. Today is a new beginning, every day is.

*hugs*

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 8, 2011
Those are great pretty Darling.
Are they your own originals?
Very nice.
Thank you for sharing.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#18 Sep 8, 2011
Because this Sunday is the 10th anniversary of 9-11

What a senseless loss of so many lives.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#19 Sep 8, 2011
I am happy when my head hurts. When it hurts, I know it isn't a gourd!

Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 8, 2011
My head hurt this morning because it got caught in my zipper. ha ha ha ha

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Sep 9, 2011
Ill Bill wrote:
My head hurt this morning because it got caught in my zipper. ha ha ha ha
LMAO! My heart hurts because Bill's head hurts. Maybe you should wear button fly jeans. But really, why were you bent over like that anyway? ;-)

“Don't like me?BITE ME.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Right here

#22 Sep 9, 2011
LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr Female 39 765
The interview 2 hr Iknowu 1
Black Cops Should Start Arresting White People... 10 hr LOUD LOO 11
What do you say about decreasing organ donation... 12 hr Sadie 5
why do asian girls dislike black guys so much 12 hr WTf 73
Helicopter 15 hr Just Slim 16
Joe Biden's VAWA Law Is Just A Mechanism Of Soc... 17 hr citizen kane 12
More from around the web