Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Good evening all you little wacky funsters! Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing Saturday.

Looks like I missed the bus..short or long. Story of my life.

Cov..crank up the batmobile, swing by and pick me up, please!

Ruby..no more Smarty Marty, now that's a breath of fresh air. Did he drop the lawsuit from the the patrons who got splinters in their keesters, from the "bamboo" chairs I made?

Guess who this crowd is voting for......

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Reading back here and the music many like..this is an excellent, touching movie..good story line, great music. Anyone who is an Amazon Prime member has access to free movies, this is one of them. Music by Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, the Beatles, Stones, etc.

The Music Never Stopped

Movie trailer is on youtube...

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

RaceCityUsa wrote:
Reading back here and the music many like..this is an excellent, touching movie..good story line, great music. Anyone who is an Amazon Prime member has access to free movies, this is one of them. Music by Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, the Beatles, Stones, etc.
The Music Never Stopped
Movie trailer is on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QOKP4I5Y2zYXX
Hey Race~~
Good to see you this early, we never seem to be on the same time schedule.
WOW, that's our kind of movie, we will difinitely see this.
Thanks for posting it...

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents were of the hippie generation and still practice some of the 'culture.' To help me understand the lifestyle my mother told me to read The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe. I'm not sure it helped a lot but here's one of my favorite quotes from the book:
"This is control tower, this is control tower, clear Runway One, the cougar microbes approach, bleeding antique lint from every pore and begging for high octane, beware, be aware, all ye who sleep in baracks on the main strip, the lumps in your mattress are carnivore spores, venereal butterflies sent by the Combine to mothproof your brain, a pro-kit in every light socket--Plug up the light sockets! The cougar microbes are marching in like army ants..."
Furthur... That must have been one hell of a bus trip.
I loved the bright colors used during the hippie years.
Did you like growing up with hippie parents? Or did you
think nothing of it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Race~~
Good to see you this early, we never seem to be on the same time schedule.
WOW, that's our kind of movie, we will difinitely see this.
Thanks for posting it...
Hey Ruby..good to see you too. Yep, I'm still a night owl and it takes a whole pot of java for me to get my eyes open in the morning, let alone my one thought for the day together. Hope you, your hubs and furbaby have been well.

Cov told me about this forum a couple days ago and even though I don't know many here, it seems like a great group of fun people.

Looks like Emma is the big winner so far, guess I better get out and work on getting some swing votes for you.

“Wolves in the moonlight”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby..good to see you too. Yep, I'm still a night owl and it takes a whole pot of java for me to get my eyes open in the morning, let alone my one thought for the day together. Hope you, your hubs and furbaby have been well.
Cov told me about this forum a couple days ago and even though I don't know many here, it seems like a great group of fun people.
Looks like Emma is the big winner so far, guess I better get out and work on getting some swing votes for you.
Yep, we definitely get out the Vote for Ruby banners, lawn signs, and anything else we can think of. This is a nice thread, and you should join us on Acolytes of Junket. Another nice thread with very little strife.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, we definitely get out the Vote for Ruby banners, lawn signs, and anything else we can think of. This is a nice thread, and you should join us on Acolytes of Junket. Another nice thread with very little strife.
Thanks Cov..just haven't had the time to post anywhere lately. RL got in my way. I haven't seen anywhere Emma posts, she certainly is popular and I bet has a wonderful sense of humor. She's winning by a landslide.

All the ladies & gentlemen who will be carrying signs, begging, pleading for votes, for Ruby"GOOBER", please let me know your mailing adress so I can send you one of the below. I mean this speaks volumes of who we're voting for. Wear it to the grocery store, bar, mall, church..definitely an attention getter. Don't forget to carry your signs with you.

http://www.stupid.com/peanut-costume.html

“Wolves in the moonlight”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cov..just haven't had the time to post anywhere lately. RL got in my way. I haven't seen anywhere Emma posts, she certainly is popular and I bet has a wonderful sense of humor. She's winning by a landslide.
All the ladies & gentlemen who will be carrying signs, begging, pleading for votes, for Ruby"GOOBER", please let me know your mailing adress so I can send you one of the below. I mean this speaks volumes of who we're voting for. Wear it to the grocery store, bar, mall, church..definitely an attention getter. Don't forget to carry your signs with you.
You're just not right! LOL. I can see all of us in the batmobile dressed up like peanuts. Oh we're not begging to be pulled over. Who's got the bail money. More importantly who's hold the glaucoma meds? You know we all need that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>You're just not right! LOL. I can see all of us in the batmobile dressed up like peanuts. Oh we're not begging to be pulled over. Who's got the bail money. More importantly who's hold the glaucoma meds? You know we all need that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =19WwkwvqHiMXX
Of course I'm not right! Is anyone that posts on Topix? Cov, hate to say it, but I think that is a NSFOLLME video!

Forget the bail money, I'll print us out some "get out of jail free cards". I mean really can you hear how the conversation would go, calling someone to bail us out and telling them they'll recognize us, we'll be the only ones there dressed as a bunch of goobers!

That reminds me...Vote for Ruby!

I'm sure Ree has already smoked up the glaucoma meds..I mean she has been AWOL for 2yrs now. Sure miss her and hope she is doing well. She had quite a breakdown when her bloved mom passed.

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, we definitely get out the Vote for Ruby banners, lawn signs, and anything else we can think of. This is a nice thread, and you should join us on Acolytes of Junket. Another nice thread with very little strife.
Win or lose, it's a fun campaign~~
We do need to put a deadline on it, though.
Anyone want to suggest a date for announcing
the winner?

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>You're just not right! LOL. I can see all of us in the batmobile dressed up like peanuts. Oh we're not begging to be pulled over. Who's got the bail money. More importantly who's hold the glaucoma meds? You know we all need that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =19WwkwvqHiMXX
ArtGal is holding the glaumed, it's behind her cell phone
in her cleavage.

Great video!

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great idea for a new business. Curlie and I could dress
in peanut costumes and sale boiled peanuts beside the road.

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
ArtGal is holding the glaumed, it's behind her cell phone
in her cleavage.
Great video!
LOL Why do you have to give away all my secrets... And to think I voted for you... 15 times.

Level 4

Since: Sep 11

Zeldaland, Asia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

I voted for Ferrerman!

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Hi cute socks

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

ZeIdo wrote:
Artgal's insistent sarcasm is a blast!
sarcasm? yeah, that is what it is....

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
sarcasm? yeah, that is what it is....
"Sarcasm" must be the reason the other poll disappeared.

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>"Sarcasm" must be the reason the other poll disappeared.
Since my name is in this poll, can I cry, whine, suck up to and plead with the mods to remove it?

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my name is in this poll, can I cry, whine, suck up to and plead with the mods to remove it?
Sure! And tell her you feel it's harmed your psyche. She loves that sort of thing:)

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I am having trouble typing through my tears...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 9 min DazzleDat 18,420
Chris Tolles - your Politix site is a joke (Jan '13) 57 min flbadcatowner 151
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) 2 hr Ralphy 16,762
Declaration of total administrative war against... 5 hr -Lea- 2
case of 11-11-13 madison county 9 hr Richard Barlow 2
Antoinette Soto Model 9 hr Richard Barlow 2
Where did Everybody go? 9 hr Richard Barlow 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••