Alien in the Delta Series - The Child...

Alien in the Delta Series - The Child - FREE on Amazon July 20, 21. 2013

Posted in the Topix Forum

Thankful

Vista, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Carlsbad, California July 17th 2013 — Thankful Strother, best-selling author of “Alien in the Delta” has segmented his book into a series. The objective is to reach a larger audience.“The Child” is a book for ages six to seventy.“The Soldier” targets anyone who served in the military and their families.“The Adult” targets young adults who are becoming independent. The books are available as kindle e-Books ($2.99) and paperbacks ($5.99) from Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

The series is a non-fiction account of Thankful Strother’s personal growth and approach to changing life situations as they occur. Everyone will relate to something in the series, it is very entertaining and easy to read, you are kept in suspense, anticipating what is going to happen next with the family relationships, the military, interracial romance, unimaginable obstacles and successes. You will feel like you are there with Thankful as he tells what happens with humor. Visit the Amazon web site and look inside each book:

"The Child" [Kindle Edition] e-Book will be offered
free of charge on Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21, 2013.
http://www.amazon.com/author/thankfulstrother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 51 min Junket 19,125
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 14 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
All Project Loans and Company Funding Guaranteed (Oct '16) 19 hr Lin webb 3
R0le pl@y 19 hr Aaa 1
Jerking my BBC ON K...ik Sun Ash 2
Naked and Fit BBC/ Showing off Sun Ash 4
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Sat hazeliciouzzz 1
More from around the web