Blackmail contract
slave of Mistress Morgan

Northolt, UK

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I'M from Uppsala Sweden i have entered into a Blackmail Contract with Mistress Morgan and screwed it up big time I am a Loser i would like everyones personal views and opionions on this
I am terrified of my loving wife finding out I am such a freak and like to dress up in her panties, but I've disobeyed my Mistress and if she finds out, it is all my fault.
I am such and idiot and foolish guy to think i could break the Blackmail contract and get away with it i am a worthless Loser and deserve everything i get as a result of disobeying Mistress Morgan Blackamil Contract.
Annoying Windowshopper

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Mar 7, 2015
I am not really sure if you are asking for legal help for some reverse thing where u hope that plp will laugh @ you. But being a BM Vet myself, most contracts are pretty BS and only the mental thrill has any weight. but some are like real deal contracts. I saw something on some mistress' blog about that she will find loopholes in contracts 4 guys who really need out. I don't recall what day it was posted or what the title was, but it was at samanthasummersinstitute.com (which was pretty easy to remember seeming that the name makes me think of some medical research place instead of a XXX blog). If u wanted to be laughed at instead, cant do it seeming that i've been there myself lol. Best 2 ya man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 1 hr positronium 5,444
wanna see if a teen would do my wife 4 hr Flashg199 9
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 5 hr _Susan_ 18,166
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr -Sprocket- 5,262
Penia 14 hr Flashg199 2
Texting 14 hr Flashg199 1
Vacation deal? France, Italy, Florida, myrtle ... 14 hr John 1
More from around the web