Ronnie

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
hi my name is ronald and i am 15 years old. i go to southeast school in leominster. im about to get taken away by cps because of problems at my house. i grew up in a black neighborhood and was the only white kid being bullied all the time. now i have no clothes or anything untill cps wants to come get me. im cold and have to come into the library to use the computer, if anyone could help me with clothes? i read that sometimes people do get nice and help so maybe you could help. i have an email if you want to talk to me its patriotsbrady12@yahoo.com thank you everybody who read!
Ronnie

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
im sorry for everyones trouble, i didnt even want to ask i just thought maybe this was easier then askin for it outside

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
hi my name is ronald and i am 15 years old. i go to southeast school in leominster. im about to get taken away by cps because of problems at my house. i grew up in a black neighborhood and was the only white kid being bullied all the time. now i have no clothes or anything untill cps wants to come get me. im cold and have to come into the library to use the computer, if anyone could help me with clothes? i read that sometimes people do get nice and help so maybe you could help. i have an email if you want to talk to me its patriotsbrady12@yahoo.com thank you everybody who read!
Man that library opens early there!

Are you going to miss school to chat with strangers?

You're 15 can't you fight back at home?

Good luck!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Man that library opens early there!
Good luck!
the ibrary opens at 7 and yea im not going to school.. there are some more important things i have to worry about right now... idk why you have to be a mean person i didnt do anything wrong to you i just asked for help.. im sorry

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
i dont have anyone who will help me. asking strangers for help isnt easy no matter what you think

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6 Feb 8, 2013
ronald B wrote:
i dont have anyone who will help me. asking strangers for help isnt easy no matter what you think
Alright, sorry and good luck!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Is there a church nearby or a convent? Go there. You'd be safe.
Ronnie wrote:

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Just pray if you're really sad about this

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
If that really is your situation, then i do feel for ya. But you are probably better off being taken away. Dont look at it like that though. Look at it as a chance at a new start. A more peaceful, less difficult life. Youll learn in another few years that people generally dont come around. And im pretty sure the people around you wont either. It may sound... odd but in your situation, id go for it. Get away from there before something really bad happens because, again, it likely will.
Best of luck mate.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Man that library opens early there!
Good luck!
The only difference between being, say, 8 and being 15 is that you can take a bigger beating. Thats it. You dont get to throw some decent barriers between you and them till youre physically a grown man. Im a little surprised you dont see that.
ItsMe

Ogdensburg, NY

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
Where are you it just gives the city name, not much info or how to contact you.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12 Feb 10, 2013
ronald B wrote:
<quoted text>
the ibrary opens at 7 and yea im not going to school.. there are some more important things i have to worry about right now... idk why you have to be a mean person i didnt do anything wrong to you i just asked for help.. im sorry
Is there a relative you can call for help? What about your Grandparents?
Also most schools have programs to help kids with clothes and other stuff needed for school. The counselor will know, please ask him/her about it.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#13 Feb 10, 2013
you are asking the wrong crowd for help

noboby will help you here.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
Do you know of a place near you where you
could receive money through Western Union?
Usually you could receive it at grocery
stores like Krogers.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#15 Feb 13, 2013
I'm really sorry I didn't see
this sooner.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16 Feb 13, 2013
ronald B wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie.
You didn't do anything wrong. It's nothing
personal.
Never be sorry to ask for help.
Everyone needs it sometimes.
I hope you come back here or reply to my email.
If you need help you have it kiddo:)

Level 9

Powellton WV

#17 Feb 13, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
you are asking the wrong crowd for help
noboby will help you here.
Wrong.
Lee

Burbank, CA

#18 Feb 16, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie.
You didn't do anything wrong. It's nothing
personal.
Never be sorry to ask for help.
Everyone needs it sometimes.
I hope you come back here or reply to my email.
If you need help you have it kiddo:)
Artic, you are a sweetheart. So sad that others on here were so cruel to him.
ill help

Richlands, VA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
just seen this wish id seen it sooner hon. pay no attention to the aholes on here because their so dead wrong there is people out here thatll help you son. ill b emailing you in the morning plz check it so i can find out what all i can do to help. may god bless and keep you safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 22 min -Sprocket- 1,491
Word association game (Sep '12) 48 min Hatti_Hollerand 967
@@ name that idol @@ 4/19/15 2 hr Trunketeer 81
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 3 hr Rose of Tralee 283
Name Three Things (Aug '12) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 2,268
A New & Fun ... WORD GAME 9 hr GANNY 45
Preparing chocolate cake 11 hr Figarooo 2
More from around the web