testimony
Kate

UK

#1 Apr 24, 2013
i want to use this opportunity to tell DR.OLUKU of solution ground, that i am very grateful for helping me get back my lover' after he abandoned me for good six months with pains and tears in my heart. i am from united state. my boyfriend before the break up usually insult and see nothing good in any thing i do, i felt as if i was cursed. my friends advice me to let go but i couldn't because of the love i have for him. which was so strong and could even move ten mountains in a speed of light. after two days of my contact with DR.OLUKU my boyfriend came back with apologies and love that he had never show me before. right now he doesn't insult me any more rather he tells me how pretty and wonderfully made i am by God each morning. one thing i love about DR.OLUKU, is that he is so accommodating and free,you can still call : [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty k ik 31 min Caddieking55 17
Gay Snapchats! 35 min Kyboy 120
Gay/bi ki ks 1 hr jlong8744 7
Preggo 1 hr Copenhagen_88 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Recon Beeker 3,961
Milf 1 hr Copenhagen_88 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr Junket 1,542
More from around the web