Iraqi Dinar Revaluation And PTR ??????

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation And PTR ??????

Posted in the Topix Forum

FreeThinker

Chico, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2011
PTR friends T and D have been claiming every weekend for the last several months that the Iraqi Dinar would RV ! Once again Mr.T has made a bold claim of it being done and complete even challenging Frank (Frankly Speaking) yesterday saying ,(We will see who is right in the next 48hours . Our info is ahead of the curve . You will seeeeeeeeee !) Frank said just show the proof ! I agree !!!!! It's time for Tony to put up or shut up !!!!! How many times have we heard this guy make the claims and then say if it doesn't happen he will show everyone the proof ? It's time Tony !!!!!!! Oh yeah , and the GOOD COP, BAD COP show that's put on at PTR is an old Classic Negotiation Technique use in MLM . Figure it out people !!!!!!! Am I the only one that can see through PTR ???????
jim

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jun 6, 2011
yep

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#3 Jun 7, 2011
*gray nondescript sedan with 3 heavily built men wearing mirror shades pulls up to the kerb and stops there idling*

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#4 Jun 8, 2011
*after a short while a bright yellow and black striped Possum walks out the door of an apartment block directly opposite the car and climbs into the back seat*
Tom Burden

Waco, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2011
You are absolutely right Free Thinker. These so called Gurus on this so called G.E.T. team are all frauds to just get people to buy more Dinars. The dinar dealer pays them to pump with lies so people will buy more. They should all be ashamed of themselves, and just be happy with the profit they will make when the RV happens.(if they even own any)
It's all driven by greed. They all have conference calls so they can get their lies together. Like you said, they claim it's going to RV every week with no proof what so ever, but they all have contacts in high places. Bullshit. If it were up to me, none of them would ever be able to post anything again. But it not and this is only my opinion. Peace be with you all and go RV. Tom Burden
patricia martin

Yucaipa, CA

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Just a silly viewpoint here...
If everyone did their own homework on the dinar, they would understand events and timing for themselves, and would be sharing what they have found, that is informative...instead of all the BASHING of each other.
How can anyone expect a group of humans to do greater good, if they are bickering with each other and name calling.
If you don't like the info you read, because...ahum...you've researched...then just go past it.
Why all the drama, and finger-pointing?
It takes up valuable time and accomplishes nothing, except more uneducated attitudes and opinions.
if I know something is not true, I just ignore it and go on to the next informative article.
Come on Folks...we should be being supportive and helpful.
In other words, contribute useful information.
All of us have opinions on the RV...ALL of us.
And, none of us are all right all the time.
Now, smile and think happy thoughts.
All this time spent on bashing and fault finding could be used to polish your plans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion, Aliens, Secret Societies, technology... 10 min ForeverIslam 17
Why aren't there more movies with interracial b... (Apr '12) 20 min gene 10
Gay/Bi Skype 22 min Zack17almos 18 3
frAUDS 46 min GGGGGG2 130
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 57 min Princess Hey 5,984
News Five Things You Need to Know to Start Your Day 2 hr fat tired old and... 1
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 446
More from around the web