of 652
Next Last

“I'm just a country boy”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#14591 Sep 4, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>No OT--I'm salaried. Darn it!
I was salaried once, didn't see it coming either!
The force knocked me down, I got up took the salary home with me and found me a jar of peanutbutter an I et the whole bunch whils't I watched Ernest T Bass pitch some rocks on Andy Griffth...I wunder why he was never signed? I never been seen a slicker over handed croocked slider!

;b

“Hello everyone!”

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14592 Feb 2, 2015
Hello everyone !
Tara

Mount Sterling, KY

#14595 Jan 29, 2016
CIRCLEVILLE OHIO TOPIX needs a Top Mod. I'm so sick of seeing good posters like Being myself and Angela Certain bashed both are older lady's confined to home. Angela is a stage 5 cancer patient. Nobody can post good threads or have clean conversations because of the trolls. Couple of the trolls has been band and came back the next day with different accounts.
Aunt Evvie : banned twice new accounts both times
UTrashy
Billy goat not registered
Motion not registered
Hugh Jasol banned many times
And there's several more
Please clean up the site so people can post....
Tara

Mount Sterling, KY

#14596 Jan 29, 2016
Top Mod 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleaning the place up...can you send us some Feedback and let us know which posts you think need to go?
Also, what do you mean carry our advertiser's ads on their comments - I think you might be talking about our in-line Kontera ads, which go into any/every posters comments from time to time...
-tm5
CIRCLEVILLE OHIO TOPIX needs a Top Mod. I'm so sick of seeing good posters like Being myself and Angela Certain bashed both are older lady's confined to home. Angela is a stage 5 cancer patient. Nobody can post good threads or have clean conversations because of the trolls. Couple of the trolls has been band and came back the next day with different accounts.
UTrashy
Motion not registered
And there's several more
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/circleville-oh

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14598 Jan 30, 2016
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>Lol good one
Thank you's RoSesz!

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#14599 Jan 30, 2016
Tara wrote:
UTrashy
Motion not registered
And there's several more
These folks who are not content really should find a well moderated site that better suits their needs. The internet is HUGE.

We **cannot** change others, but we change ourselves.
Tara

Winchester, KY

#14600 Jan 30, 2016
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
These folks who are not content really should find a well moderated site that better suits their needs. The internet is HUGE.
We **cannot** change others, but we change ourselves.
Thank you I think she post Circleville because it's her hometown. But you are so right there's nothing but trouble there . Im going to search for her a fourm . She needs one she can talk about her thoughts and feelings with other people who has went through the same. I'm her best friend but I can't give her the advice she needs. I can't even begin to imagine what she feels having cancer and a 7 and 9 yr old. All I can do is be there for her. She needs some kind of support group. I'm new to this so wish me luck in finding one.
Again thank you Seriously you have a blessed evening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 652
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 3 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 3 hr -Sprocket- 5,339
Dpf 6 hr Tim 1
K..ik pic vid swap 7 hr tommurtha 27
Man Dragged Off Plane VS United Airlines VS Pol... 7 hr Ben 4
Bublebutt94 7 hr Wolly1235 2
skype? (Aug '16) 7 hr Bublebutt94 7
More from around the web