hello from Top Mod 5 :)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12732 Dec 25, 2011
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example would be for someone to let it slip out that they firmly believe that all the problems of the world are the result of Obamacare that was shot down by a judge and therefore never even got enacted. That information alone tells everyone that that person is an idiot and a loser.
Good thing no one did that.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#12733 Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas 5 and you are missed BTW..

Hugs and kiss's..

Eagle
Jethro Gibbs

Glen Ellyn, IL

#12734 Dec 25, 2011
I'll get Tony, Zeva and the rest of NCIS on it....

“Clever words”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#12735 Dec 25, 2011
Gracie! Where are you? I miss you too (sorta). It's not nearly as much fun on the topix forum without you around to tease. Ozzy has her own legion of fans - but I called dibs on you early on and this is the thanks I get? Incommunicado. Shame, shame, shame.

Btw, Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas!
;-p

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12736 Dec 25, 2011
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing no one did that.
He is being very reserved. This is a typical post from seen that we have been subject to for several years now.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
SEE!

See how these sick demented Christian fools WANT the world to suffer and be destroyed in the delusional belief that if they willfully help in the destruction of the planet's ecosystem and political systems, it will somehow validate their evil mythology and demonic "god". They are just so deeply brainwashed, they cannot see that goal of The New World Order is to brutalize and suppress >>ALL<< people, and if the planet's ecosystem is destroyed by their actions, they suffer and die along with everything else also.

These Christians are deeply demented people who most of which have been brainwashed with these evil lies since they were little children. And are now broken individuals who can no longer thing rationally. So anyone reading these posts, take heed NOT to become as messed up as these sick and evil Christians are.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#12737 Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas TM 5 and friend!((HUGS))

We miss you TM 5.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12738 Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas TM 5.

:)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#12739 Dec 25, 2011
Junket wrote:
Gracie! Where are you? I miss you too (sorta). It's not nearly as much fun on the topix forum without you around to tease. Ozzy has her own legion of fans - but I called dibs on you early on and this is the thanks I get? Incommunicado. Shame, shame, shame.
Btw, Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas!
;-p
You stand over there and shout for her BEST and I will do the same here and maybe she will hear us..

KISS - Shout it Out Loud

Eagle

“Howdy How”

Level 4

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#12740 Dec 25, 2011
Top Mod's Hope you can have some what of a Merry Christmas.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12741 Dec 26, 2011
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>He is being very reserved. This is a typical post from seen that we have been subject to for several years now.
SEE!
See how these sick demented Christian fools WANT the world to suffer and be destroyed in the delusional belief that if they willfully help in the destruction of the planet's ecosystem and political systems, it will somehow validate their evil mythology and demonic "god". They are just so deeply brainwashed, they cannot see that goal of The New World Order is to brutalize and suppress >>ALL<< people, and if the planet's ecosystem is destroyed by their actions, they suffer and die along with everything else also.
These Christians are deeply demented people who most of which have been brainwashed with these evil lies since they were little children. And are now broken individuals who can no longer thing rationally. So anyone reading these posts, take heed NOT to become as messed up as these sick and evil Christians are.
BTW I don't believe editors work anymore. The Title may still be there, but I don't think they have any ability to edit things.

But I will say putting this loon in charge of the Christian's forum editing capabilities was a great failure on oversight.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#12742 Dec 26, 2011
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I don't believe editors work anymore. The Title may still be there, but I don't think they have any ability to edit things.
But I will say putting this loon in charge of the Christian's forum editing capabilities was a great failure on oversight.
The just have the title now Kevin. The can't control anything anymore. Topix cancealed the editors statis about 1 1/2 years ago.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12743 Dec 26, 2011
Ah Thanks J.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#12744 Dec 26, 2011
How was your Christmas Top Mod 5?

“Life Force One”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#12745 Dec 26, 2011
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>He is being very reserved. This is a typical post from seen that we have been subject to for several years now.
SEE!
And that's completely true.

Many Christians WANT the world to be destroyed and see people suffer horrible deaths, as they think it will mean their evil "god" is coming back to raise his zombie army of all the risen dead people. That's wacked out. But since you are one of them, you are too deeply brainwashed to see it.

Anyone can do searches for the Christian "rapture" and see how all joyful and convinced they are in hoping the world will be destroyed NOW. Which IS sick and evil to WANT all that misery and suffering when their myth will never happen, and millions of people will suffer and die while they are enjoying it all.
Fake Editor

UK

#12746 Dec 26, 2011
^^^^

Ahahahahahah

“God Loves Ilks!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12747 Dec 26, 2011
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's completely true.
Many Christians WANT the world to be destroyed and see people suffer horrible deaths, as they think it will mean their evil "god" is coming back to raise his zombie army of all the risen dead people. That's wacked out. But since you are one of them, you are too deeply brainwashed to see it.
Anyone can do searches for the Christian "rapture" and see how all joyful and convinced they are in hoping the world will be destroyed NOW. Which IS sick and evil to WANT all that misery and suffering when their myth will never happen, and millions of people will suffer and die while they are enjoying it all.
Well Said!!
interesting

AOL

#12748 Dec 26, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>The just have the title now Kevin. The can't control anything anymore. Topix cancealed the editors statis about 1 1/2 years ago.

I thought they only canceled taking any more new editors. Old editors were allowed to stay.

Also, they had editors from other new papers online and rally for them to edit here too. Are they too canceled?

Please explain if you know.

tia
interesting

AOL

#12749 Dec 26, 2011
-Kevin- wrote:
Say for example, someone uses a custom avatar in multiple forums.
One can find it, and find links to any info given out
Take your avatar for example
http://tinyurl.com/bogrzv9
There are various other ways as well.
I've never met anyone clever enough to truly hide if someone is really determined to find out who they are.
I've figured out grey box accounts before. Again, without doing anything illegal, or mischievous.
This is interesting. Can you explain in more detail please. tia
interesting

AOL

#12750 Dec 26, 2011
Native wrote:
I am Servant
STOP WHINNING you took a PHOTO of my mother's obituary and placed it ALL OVER topix and so has JBIRD and Mountain Mama aka fat broad/duh. LEAVE ME ALONE and all this would stop. You continue to instigate things in the MURDER/KILLED christian topix room. You now have your BULLY friends making direct threats at me saying they will HARM me and they "have my addy" come near me and I will make sure you are ARRESTED for stalking me and my family and I will say it in front of the mods.
You and your 9 bully friends are the problem YOU HAVE FOLLOWED me for 3 yrs now STOP FOLLOWING me from room to room and you won't have to come in here and WHINE to the mods about me. Do you want me to show the mods how you told other's how to find me and your the MAIN PROBLEM not me, but you want the mods to believe it is me when IT IS NOT.
LEAVE ME ALONE stop posting to me, about me, and all this would stop. Mods sorry, but the truth is SHE is the instigator and she is doing everything she can to get me banned. Problem is I DO NOT want her banned just to stop sending other's to harrass me on a daily basis calling me degrading names and belittling my mother in a public forum putting PERSONAL info of my family in the public forum so other's can ridicule my family and make fun of them. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! STOP THE BULLYING OF 9 against 1 and there are other poster's will to talk to the mods about this 9 against 1 everyday in the murder/killed christian thread. No matter what I say in the forum I am put down and belittled and we are dealing with ADULTS here? or school yard bullies?? I think the 2nd.
have a good day
bye
I am very sorry to read they did such a thing. That would be the lowest form of human to do to anyone.

I know this for a fact and sadly they will post every name in the Obituary and trash them for fun. The mods will NOT do a thing about it, will not ban them for doing so, and will NOT remove the names, minor children as well. They will remove some, but not all sent in.

If you ever do anything about this problem or it gets worse, post here and let people know. I will back you up 100% and provide proof of how Topix handles those reports.

Again, I am very sorry to read this happened to you, no matter what the reason. After observing for so long I am convinced they allow it for hits and top ratings to keep fights going on purpose. Then when the other side complains, the mods beleive every word they say, instead of real facts.

Have a blessed New Year and stay safe with warmth.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12751 Dec 27, 2011
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they only canceled taking any more new editors. Old editors were allowed to stay.
Also, they had editors from other new papers online and rally for them to edit here too. Are they too canceled?
Please explain if you know.
tia
Yes they too are cancelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 1 hr Nick 557
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 3 hr Voyeur 2,861
M4M or F Dom sexual tasks 4 hr James West 1
Dear United States! (Sep '11) 4 hr Voyeur 11
Whats more important to you a wife or a job? (Jun '12) 4 hr Ricky F 179
What hogwarts house are you in and why? 6 hr Hufflepuff 1
moms nudes 6 hr Chubbychaser87 6
More from around the web