I want to adopt privately..

I want to adopt privately..

Posted in the Topix Forum

Level 1

Since: May 13

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 9, 2013
This may look as a desperate attempt, but at this point I'll try just anything. I'm unable to conceive and badly want kids. The process of adoption agencies are unbearable and almost impossible. Help..anyone!! Please no negative comments. If it matters..I'm African American and I live in Louisiana.

Level 1

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 9, 2013
Perhaps your mother shouldn't have been able to conceive. You should've been swallowed.
In other words wrote:
"I can't pass a background
check and don't have enough money to afford a 'legal' adoption, so I'm hoping to find someone as despicable as me who'll give me their child.
That about sum it up?
Ever think that there's a reason you can't conceive?
In other words

San Leandro, CA

#5 May 9, 2013
Khariisma wrote:
Perhaps your mother shouldn't have been able to conceive. You should've been swallowed.
<quoted text>
I hit the nail on the head and now your upset.

Well boo hoo. Get over it.

Level 1

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 9, 2013
Nothing to be upset about. God bless you & have a nice life.
In other words wrote:
<quoted text>
I hit the nail on the head and now your upset.
Well boo hoo. Get over it.
In other words

San Leandro, CA

#7 May 9, 2013
Khariisma wrote:
Nothing to be upset about. God bless you & have a nice life.
<quoted text>
My life's just fine.'I' have children. And I didn't have to try and get some crack whore to give me hers. If you can't afford to do it the 'legal' way, you shouldn't have kids. Simple as that. If you're too poor to adopt, you're too poor to raise one.

“MELLOWMOOD HAS GOT ME . . .”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

LOVE SWEET LOVE . . . DARLIN'

#8 May 12, 2013
W T F ?
alicia

Lexington, KY

#9 May 13, 2013
How could u be so rude to people that can't hav kids u shouldn't be like that some people can't have the blessing we do but u should say coments lik that they still deserve children they are there for people that don't want them or just don't care about them so stop ur bull shit
alicia

Lexington, KY

#10 May 13, 2013
And if u hav a problem why don't u put ur real name on here I hav very low tolerance for people like u

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 May 13, 2013
Have you ever thought about foreign adoption?

Even with the red tape I would go through a agency because if you try to adopt from a individual they can screw you over.
Slap Happy Hamster

Kansas City, MO

#22 Nov 4, 2013
You were so right. Prophet Baz was the greatest. His predictions were spot on. First, he told me that my bank balance would go down. Sure enough, when I checked the next morning, there was no money left. It was amazing how correct he was. So I called him again to get another reading. That time, he said that my credit cards would get maxed out. As he had predicted, when I went to the store, my cards wouldn't work. They had all been maxed out. Isn't that amazing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,690
Gay Guys SC 1 hr fu c k me 144
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 4 hr _Susan_ 3,478
Word association game (Sep '12) 9 hr Red_Forman 1,722
noah hutchenson: your mother's evil must be exp... 10 hr Del Rio Red 3
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) Mon Barbi A 19,104
Snapchat 2016 Mon Alex 2
More from around the web