Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1309 Feb 18, 2013
And the apology was about going from thread to thread calling me a liar saying you didn't do what you did. Not for what you said sillypuss.

And I wasn't even taking the apology thing seriously.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1311 Feb 18, 2013
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, you want an apology for saying these few words to you in private?
I'm sorry to hear about you and Colleen. Hope you're alright,,,
There are days I'm quite frenetic in personal life and out here posting on topics. I didn't LIE, I simply did not remember those few words of concern for you. My apologies you were offended.
As for my statement about the other woman knocking down your door,,, my apologies for putting my nose in where it didn't belong.
I do not apologize for speaking ill of Fig.
Personally I'd like to see the rest of the note to remind me what else I said and when it was exactly
PLEASE CAN WE JUST BE DONE WITH IT NOW?
'
'
Good Morning Everyone,,, hope you have a nice day.
MONDAY - Eeeeh
:)
You stuck your nose in my business too. Me and Irishs relationship was none of your concern. Yet you kept stirring it up. To the point that me and him cannot even be friends now.You need to stop speaking of me at all DA. I have not said a word about you.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1314 Feb 18, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
And the apology was about going from thread to thread calling me a liar saying you didn't do what you did. Not for what you said sillypuss.
And I wasn't even taking the apology thing seriously.
I have tried several times to get along with it. Then she would start again for no reason.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1315 Feb 18, 2013
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that I had knowledge you weren't married. That was untrue. I had forgotten I spoke those words of concern for you. Let's be done with it,,, the posts are removed.
Good Day Kevin
You weren't concerned. You were trying to get info from me. You tried all week by sending me creepy, and unwanted PMs. And yes, you did contradict yourself.

I thought you let this drop yesterday? OCD?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1316 Feb 18, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried several times to get along with it. Then she would start again for no reason.
It's one of Topix's nutbags.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1319 Feb 18, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
You stuck your nose in my business too. Me and Irishs relationship was none of your concern. Yet you kept stirring it up. To the point that me and him cannot even be friends now.You need to stop speaking of me at all DA. I have not said a word about you.
She was constantly MSGing asking me personal questions. I ignored half her posts. Lady has issues.
You lie

Kansas City, MO

#1321 Feb 18, 2013
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that I had knowledge you weren't married. That was untrue. I had forgotten I spoke those words of concern for you. Let's be done with it,,, the posts are removed.
Good Day Kevin
A lot
Her Selective Memory

Kansas City, MO

#1322 Feb 18, 2013
She's a known troll and a proven liar!!!!!!!!!!
Shes a POS

Kansas City, MO

#1324 Feb 18, 2013
POS

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1327 Feb 18, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
She was constantly MSGing asking me personal questions. I ignored half her posts. Lady has issues.
Several of my friends have said the same thing.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1328 Feb 18, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, STOP already. THIS IS A LIE AND YOU know it and others know it because I didn't CONSTANTLY PM anyone, nor did I ASK QUESTIONS and you know it... How long will you continue this game?
Me, I'm not posting you again ... you and your pals can take this thread over now too, if you wish. Good Bye.:)
Yes.. just like you claimed I was lying about you msging me about my marriage...

PES just drop the craziness.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1329 Feb 18, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Good Figgy,,, my apologies for making things difficult for you and IRISH. Bye now.
:)
How many times have you said that and then went on a rampage again? I will believe it when I see it.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1330 Feb 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it you're a chick with a dick.
Does that thought turn you on or something? Haha!
I know I have more balls then some of men around here!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1332 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning Trish.

Hope you're having a good Monday.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1333 Feb 18, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Several of my friends have said the same thing.
I know. She sent me several PMs regarding you, and what a horrible person you were.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1337 Feb 18, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. She sent me several PMs regarding you, and what a horrible person you were.
Big bad Figgy! Haha!
Did you tell her that you have posted with me for years now?

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1338 Feb 18, 2013
president of the day wrote:
Figgy struggles to pucker her butt and block my missile.
Sweetie I didn't even know you were back there! I bet you hear that a lot huh.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1342 Feb 18, 2013
president of the day wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of this small talk.
Take your panties off and cover my car with them.
Will a thong cover your midget car?

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1343 Feb 18, 2013
president of the day wrote:
<quoted text>
An experienced anal warrior like you won't need spit either.
You will never know now will you.*smile*

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#1345 Feb 18, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, STOP already. THIS IS A LIE AND YOU know it and others know it because I didn't CONSTANTLY PM anyone, nor did I ASK QUESTIONS and you know it... How long will you continue this game?
Me, I'm not posting you again ... you and your pals can take this thread over now too, if you wish. Good Bye.:)
Trish, I'm trying to be helpful. As many of your comments that have been deleted, and the number of bannings, this is meant only as friendly advice:



There is a meaningful message there. Good luck, and have a good'n.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Cops Should Start Arresting White People... 16 hr LOUD LOO 6
why do asian girls dislike black guys so much 17 hr luigi 64
Guy Cosmetologists???? 21 hr Maddie 1
Boys and Painted Toenails 22 hr Courtney 1
Girls skype me will do anything male22 22 hr Courtney 2
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 23 hr EAGLE EYE1 5,387
Girls Numbers 2015 Wed Farha Khan 1
More from around the web