Another Place to Say HELLO

“"MooMod"”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#758 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
Happy Birthday Trish!!
I come bearing gifts
What are you today Sugar, Twenty Nine?
Here's some coffee to get you started
http://www.spotcoffee.com/images/headers/2.jp...
Some Balloons
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-B3zZ89bNfsY/T58WBXC...
A birthday cake, I got a big one so everyone can have some
http://media.cakecentral.com/gallery/438383/n...
Oh look, the Harbaugh brothers stopped by to wish you Happy Birthday
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/...
And what's a birthday party without some male strippers (they're in jeans so it's safe to look ,~)
http://www.bachelorettepartyindex.com/male_st...
I got you something for the game today
http://www.hometheater.com/images/120201-Foot...
Worlds most expensive shampoo, sixty dollars a bottle. Alterna Ten contains exotic ingredients including African cacao extract, caviar, Champagne grape seed oil, Bulgarian Evening Primrose and Arabian Frankincense
http://c3.beautybar.com/images/products/p/alt...
And a string of pearls
http://www.emeraldcityjewelers.com/wp-content...
Have a great day friend! Unfortunately I won't be around much today so have a great one
Thay yellar dress matches ya yeallar bow in ya hair but those pink shoes and purse dont match it .. EWWWWW he shaved his legs . My eyes my eyes .

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#760 Feb 3, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
HBD PESC . Go get a water hose to put all them candles out .
Do they even make enough candles to put on you cake?

Dad is so old his first wife rode in on a Wooly Mammoth... Oh wait, that was the Bride :^)

“"MooMod"”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#761 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even make enough candles to put on you cake?
Dad is so old his first wife rode in on a Wooly Mammoth... Oh wait, that was the Bride :^)
You gonna have much trouble watch half the football game ? Might help if ya take that eye patch off and get a pair of good binockulars
. That 11 in tv ya got has to be hard to c .

“"MooMod"”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#762 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even make enough candles to put on you cake?
Dad is so old his first wife rode in on a Wooly Mammoth... Oh wait, that was the Bride :^)
Yellar Fellars idea of fun is sitting on a RHINOs horn an playing spin the kernel .

“"MooMod"”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#763 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even make enough candles to put on you cake?
Dad is so old his first wife rode in on a Wooly Mammoth... Oh wait, that was the Bride :^)
Morning everbody an yea ta yellar fellar too . I feel sorry for him just being able to see outa 1 eye an that wooden leg has to make problems when the women run from him . Wait they don't run they go throw up when they see the greasy hair , the eye patch and that wooden leg thats painted so it looks like tatoos on it of nakeeeed sheep .

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#764 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
Happy Birthday Trish!!
I come bearing gifts
What are you today Sugar, Twenty Nine?
Here's some coffee to get you started
http://www.spotcoffee.com/images/headers/2.jp...
Some Balloons
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-B3zZ89bNfsY/T58WBXC...
A birthday cake, I got a big one so everyone can have some
http://media.cakecentral.com/gallery/438383/n...
Oh look, the Harbaugh brothers stopped by to wish you Happy Birthday
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/...
And what's a birthday party without some male strippers (they're in jeans so it's safe to look ,~)
http://www.bachelorettepartyindex.com/male_st...
I got you something for the game today
http://www.hometheater.com/images/120201-Foot...
Worlds most expensive shampoo, sixty dollars a bottle. Alterna Ten contains exotic ingredients including African cacao extract, caviar, Champagne grape seed oil, Bulgarian Evening Primrose and Arabian Frankincense
http://c3.beautybar.com/images/products/p/alt...
And a string of pearls
http://www.emeraldcityjewelers.com/wp-content...
Have a great day friend! Unfortunately I won't be around much today so have a great one
Colonel - What a Excellent surprise this was for me to see. You are so neat and I absolutely love it. Thank You so much.

Hope you enjoy the heck outta this Super Bowl Sunday. Mine is off to a good start and truly, I don't feel a day older than ....:)

;~)

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#765 Feb 3, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
HBD PESC . Go get a water hose to put all them candles out .
Why ... YOU!!!!
Hahaha -- The Colonel left me a couple Birthday posts about and one had a piece of COLONEL Sanders chicken with one candle in it. My Gosh, I want chicken for breakfast all of a sudden.

Have a great day and if you are into Football I hope the team you want wins.:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#766 Feb 3, 2013
Morning P:)

Was there a fight on the Offbeat board
yesterday?

I was chatting in one thread but wasn't
paying attention to the rest of the board.

I missed something.....

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#767 Feb 3, 2013
Dad likes his women like he likes his beef... Aged

Dad likes his women like he likes his cheese... Moldy

Dad likes his women like he likes his clocks... Antique

Dad likes his women like he likes his history... Ancient

Dad likes his women like likes his boxes... Grey

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#768 Feb 3, 2013
You say it's your birthday??????

“"MooMod"”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#769 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
Dad likes his women like he likes his beef... Aged
Dad likes his women like he likes his cheese... Moldy
Dad likes his women like he likes his clocks... Antique
Dad likes his women like he likes his history... Ancient
Dad likes his women like likes his boxes... Grey
Yella Fellar like his women crusty like his azz.
He like his liquor weak like he is .

He likes his milk smelly an kinda chunky .

He likes his hats greasy an smelly .

He like his boyfriend hairless and bent over .

He like his bed , the box in the alley .

He likes his car , rusty n junky .

He wears a watch on his ankle as hes always bent over .

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#770 Feb 3, 2013
OK, one more secksie birthday video for the fellas this time
Dad, you probably shouldn't watch this, that old ticker of yours might not be able to handle it



Have a Super Day

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#771 Feb 3, 2013
Happy Birthday PES. Hope you enjoy your day and the Super Bowl.

“"MooMod"”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#772 Feb 3, 2013


Kernel goes to da store .

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#773 Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#774 Feb 3, 2013
Life in Tennessee

Early one morning Dad went fishing, just his pole, a bucket of worms and his good buddy Jack Daniels... he don't go nowhere without it.

After a couple hours and a couple of stiff swigs he was out of worms. Just then a cottonmouth swam by with a frog in it's mouth... well, being the country boy that he is he knew that a frog is good bait, and more importantly, the snake couldn't bite him with it's mouth full. Quick as a whip he snatched that snake right behind the head, took the frog and put in his bait bucket.

Now the ole boy faced with a dilemma... how to let go of the snake without getting bit. Again, being the resourceful country boy that he is he pulled out his bottle of Jack and poured a little down it's throat, it's eyes rolled back in it's head and it went limp. He released it into the lake and started fishing again, after pouring a little down his own throat that is. A little later he felt a nudge at his foot, he looked down and there was the snake with two more frogs in it's mouth. True story... leastwise, that's how he's tells it.

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#775 Feb 3, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
HBD PESC . Go get a water hose to put all them candles out .
Al Gore thinks your birthday candles are the cause of Global Warming

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#776 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Lovely Lady Happy Birthday !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#777 Feb 3, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore thinks your birthday candles are the cause of Global Warming
Hi Colonel .. Didn't he also invent the Internet ?! lol

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#778 Feb 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Colonel .. Didn't he also invent the Internet ?! lol
So I hear

http://i.iinfo.cz/urs/lupa-698.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,802
keep taste of the danforth greek 9 hr F UK OFF STEVE 16
Dating people who are half your age? (Jan '14) 15 hr Peter Smith 3
Earn Money Walking 18 hr Pierre 1
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 23 hr Bubba 106
Earn Free Stock With Robinhood App - start inve... Wed Kreynol6 1
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) Tue Slutslutslut0o0 5,488
More from around the web