“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#695 Feb 2, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Rickster
I'm doing well and I hope you are feeling better.
Are you ready for some FQQtB@ll?
Yeeehaw!
Have a great day.
:)
Thank you, I'm feeling much better. That was a really nasty bug. I am ready for football. Enough hype, let's play the game.

You have a great day also.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#696 Feb 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't, it would be against the law. LOL
If it came out at a tailgate party that I rooted for the 9ers...well...lets just say I might not get of the parking lot alive.
Actually, I've always like both teams. I was even on the waiting list for 9er season tickets. However, by the time I got the call, I had already gotten Raider tix.
It's not that I mind them winning. I just don't want to hear 9er fans gloat about it for the next year. I would rather be doing the gloating. LOL
Yeah, I hear you. You could just keep it as your dirty little secret. A buddy is throwing quite the bash; dungeness crab, smoked salmon from his last trip to Alaska, lumpia, prime rib, etc. I'm bringing party favors!! The party starts at noon. I hope I can still see by the time the game starts.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#697 Feb 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I hear you. You could just keep it as your dirty little secret. A buddy is throwing quite the bash; dungeness crab, smoked salmon from his last trip to Alaska, lumpia, prime rib, etc. I'm bringing party favors!! The party starts at noon. I hope I can still see by the time the game starts.
Crab And smoked salmon? Yum!

Can I come?
Sounds better than pizza and chicken wings:)
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#698 Feb 2, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello K-wire,
Hmmmm, I don't recall and I'm sure you know my last name as I never signed in with just the S. I'm impressed that you know this is me in profile. I know I've seen you and if memory serves correct I've been impressed with the outfits you put together before you step out your door. Have a great weekend.
:)
Hi. Was only a hello. I only recall as I made it clear in my head who was who as there was another Patricia in these rooms at the time. Also saw you in the offbeat rooms and others calling you by your name. Pleased I didn't get it wrong. Would not have been the first time I get my posters confused.(Yes you signed in with your full name, didn't wish to give it out)
Yes, I very much like clothes. When at work I cover with a tabard but I do express myself with what I wear.

PS. Hi to all. Chicken soup for the cold weather and illness.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#699 Feb 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I hear you. You could just keep it as your dirty little secret. A buddy is throwing quite the bash; dungeness crab, smoked salmon from his last trip to Alaska, lumpia, prime rib, etc. I'm bringing party favors!! The party starts at noon. I hope I can still see by the time the game starts.
That sounds like quite the party. I know you'll enjoy that.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#700 Feb 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Dude! I know you're a Raiders fan, but you have to be pulling for the niners tomorrow, right? Can't wait for the game.
Who you calling Dude?
Oh, that was for someone else. Whaaat? I don't rate a Hello?
I've only heard one person tell me they were going for San Fran,
hope you don't have any money on it. ;~)

Have a great weekend RandMan.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#701 Feb 2, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Was only a hello. I only recall as I made it clear in my head who was who as there was another Patricia in these rooms at the time. Also saw you in the offbeat rooms and others calling you by your name. Pleased I didn't get it wrong. Would not have been the first time I get my posters confused.(Yes you signed in with your full name, didn't wish to give it out)
Yes, I very much like clothes. When at work I cover with a tabard but I do express myself with what I wear.
PS. Hi to all. Chicken soup for the cold weather and illness.
Yeah, posting my name was rather foolish, so I've discovered. Anyone wanted to they could come visit me and I wouldn't even need to invite them. Hhaaha

Yes, I liked what you were describing in the wardrobe department. You sound like a well dressed young man. Matter of fact, someone PM'd me they have a terrible crush on you. You got a gal in your life?

Have a great weekend.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#702 Feb 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I'm feeling much better. That was a really nasty bug. I am ready for football. Enough hype, let's play the game.
You have a great day also.
Okay, so you're not going with the 9ers, right?
Go RAVENs. Hahaha

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hey, you couldn't swing
by here and pick me up on your way to the RandMan's party could ya?
;~)

Enjoy your weekend.
:)
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#703 Feb 2, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, posting my name was rather foolish, so I've discovered. Anyone wanted to they could come visit me and I wouldn't even need to invite them. Hhaaha
Yes, I liked what you were describing in the wardrobe department. You sound like a well dressed young man. Matter of fact, someone PM'd me they have a terrible crush on you. You got a gal in your life?
Have a great weekend.
:)
You're joking me? OK, who?
Lately my GF left me for her X. They had an on/off relationship. I hold hope it will be off once more.
Is your avatar you? It's a pretty picture. I am a terrible flirt, although am only asking this time for curiosity sake.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#704 Feb 2, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you're not going with the 9ers, right?
Go RAVENs. Hahaha
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hey, you couldn't swing
by here and pick me up on your way to the RandMan's party could ya?
;~)
Enjoy your weekend.
:)
The Lear jet is warming up as we speak.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#705 Feb 2, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Was only a hello. I only recall as I made it clear in my head who was who as there was another Patricia in these rooms at the time. Also saw you in the offbeat rooms and others calling you by your name. Pleased I didn't get it wrong. Would not have been the first time I get my posters confused.(Yes you signed in with your full name, didn't wish to give it out)
Yes, I very much like clothes. When at work I cover with a tabard but I do express myself with what I wear.
PS. Hi to all. Chicken soup for the cold weather and illness.
I thought I had seen your id before.
Possibly on the Offbeat board?

The chicken soup is a great idea w/all of
the flu and Noro virus (stomach flu) we
have sweeping the country. Lots of sick
ppl out there.
Enjoy your weekend:)
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#706 Feb 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had seen your id before.
Possibly on the Offbeat board?
The chicken soup is a great idea w/all of
the flu and Noro virus (stomach flu) we
have sweeping the country. Lots of sick
ppl out there.
Enjoy your weekend:)
Yes I seen you also. Recall the wonderful wolf picture.
How do you do arctic.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the Superbowl.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#707 Feb 2, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
You're joking me? OK, who?
Lately my GF left me for her X. They had an on/off relationship. I hold hope it will be off once more.
Is your avatar you? It's a pretty picture. I am a terrible flirt, although am only asking this time for curiosity sake.
Achem,*clears throat, for real*

You're terrible ... errrr, are you terrible at it.
Me tQQ.*wait a minute, what else did he say.*

No, it's avatar. It's the third one I've used in this profile
Come back - I'll tell you more.

;~)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#708 Feb 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lear jet is warming up as we speak.
Okay - the four of us, rite?
Please give my regards to your lady.
Have a real good time.
:)

**a lear jet ,,, hmmmm - been a while**
;~)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#709 Feb 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had seen your id before.
Possibly on the Offbeat board?
The chicken soup is a great idea w/all of
the flu and Noro virus (stomach flu) we
have sweeping the country. Lots of sick
ppl out there.
Enjoy your weekend:)
Gosh, Crab and Homemade Chicken Soup
You folks are making me hungry.
It's getting dark and I'm ready to hit
the highway.

I'll catch you all again later.
X's

OUT
;~)
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#710 Feb 2, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Achem,*clears throat, for real*
You're terrible ... errrr, are you terrible at it.
Me tQQ.*wait a minute, what else did he say.*
No, it's avatar. It's the third one I've used in this profile
Come back - I'll tell you more.
;~)
ROFL. I'm only understanding half of this. Am very good at *it*
OK, tell me more.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#711 Feb 2, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay - the four of us, rite?
Please give my regards to your lady.
Have a real good time.
:)
**a lear jet ,,, hmmmm - been a while**
;~)
Yep, the four of us. lol

I will when she gets home.

You enjoy the game also.

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#713 Feb 2, 2013
Tomorrow is PESC's Birthday

For you my friend, best birthday song ever... ever

Truly Classic

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

#714 Feb 2, 2013
Hi Trish! It's your birthday now in my part of the planet so I'm sending you a song and some sunshine.
Happy Birthday sweet lady.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#715 Feb 2, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I seen you also. Recall the wonderful wolf picture.
How do you do arctic.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the Superbowl.
Nice to meet you k.

You have a great weekend yourself:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non Believing Trolls have Topix at a all time l... 5 min zeb 33
O.L.B.S st marthas church 25 min zeb 11
Open Door Baptist church 32 min zeb 2
how can people produce kids if they can't take ... 38 min zeb 7
does anyone know joe rezendes? 49 min Gofigger 3
20% off first domain 2 hr usearch 1
safe abortion in Durban, verulam, Tongat and p... 6 hr fahd myeni 1

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE