yee

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I think this job is hilarious someone need to get a hold of the main boss of styrotek this one female she a foreman and her name is alicia I think she snooty and she only get people who she wants she fired jason from her crew cause she wanted her cousin to get in which she did she slow but I dnt see her telling her stuff she cleans up her line and help her a lot she gave her rides and she has her cousin get off the car first then she get off next... alicia kisses gary but so much that shit allover her mouth and shit stains on her teeth..another thing gary need to get out of there he anotheer one letting his tweeker girlfriend diane bee forman of QC when there was never one and she don't know what poster briddle is when she come from her days off she so tweek out and she gave the evening crew like 15 pieces everyone is getting a lot of pieaces cause gary tell them so they won't get there money and he could pocket all the extra money also tony from express should be more smart and drug test her but no cause him and gary are real close so they won't by the way were is gary wife...
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2012
yee wrote:
I think this job is hilarious someone need to get a hold of the main boss of styrotek this one female she a foreman and her name is alicia I think she snooty and she only get people who she wants she fired jason from her crew cause she wanted her cousin to get in which she did she slow but I dnt see her telling her stuff she cleans up her line and help her a lot she gave her rides and she has her cousin get off the car first then she get off next... alicia kisses gary but so much that shit allover her mouth and shit stains on her teeth..another thing gary need to get out of there he anotheer one letting his tweeker girlfriend diane bee forman of QC when there was never one and she don't know what poster briddle is when she come from her days off she so tweek out and she gave the evening crew like 15 pieces everyone is getting a lot of pieaces cause gary tell them so they won't get there money and he could pocket all the extra money also tony from express should be more smart and drug test her but no cause him and gary are real close so they won't by the way were is gary wife...
geez, what is it about you people that you have to spread your ghetto-speak shit everywhere? go back to africa!
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Oct 5, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
It's called Ebonics (since 1973) learn a little something everyday...
You learn it if you want. I'm content to speak American.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Oct 5, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
Why are you repeating yourself? Your comment wasn't all that helpful.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

Level 3

Since: Oct 09

ST George UT

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Language as we know it is flawed. Communicating thoughts with telepathy is universal.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Oct 5, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
Dignifying the gibberish in the first post with a proper name is asinine. It is ignorance and nothing else.

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Leave the frog alone.He is merely exersizing his first amendment rights.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Who asked you?

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Gramen Ferox wrote:
Language as we know it is flawed. Communicating thoughts with telepathy is universal.
Works for me. Are you picking up on my message?

:^P

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

Level 3

Since: Oct 09

ST George UT

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Works for me. Are you picking up on my message?
:^P
Sorry, no, maybe you've the wrong energy signature.
chapo

Delano, CA

#15 May 2, 2013
Do they drug test drivers at styrotek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True Story 3 hr Good News 1
The letter -B- (Nov '12) 10 hr Honest Babe 479
Word association game (Sep '12) 10 hr Honest Babe 829
Helicopter 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 24
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 11 hr Terrible_Herbst 341
Make money now! 14 hr Lesd93 1
Joyland bowling alley 14 hr Wildcat 1
More from around the web