Persephone needs a neat thread of her...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17803 Dec 16, 2013
No, I didn't mine any information.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17804 Dec 16, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say Eagle posted your info a long time ago?
Back when you and him were,, doing what ever in the hell it was you were doing?
More people than just Rush knew your name...
Wow, you're a real piece of work. And to think, I asked someone not to hurt you this weekend.

Eagle never had my real name. But he put a whole lot of info out there about me that didn't require my name. You make me sick with your justifications and deflections. You clearly think it's alright to post private info as you have shown by defending russsh several times now.

Defending you was a big mistake.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17805 Dec 16, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jane. You really are a sweetheart :)
Thank you.
Just don't tell anyone.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17806 Dec 16, 2013
-_-ill-_-bill-_- wrote:
<quoted text>
No but they have some great pick up lines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T2qsJi3AxksXX
LMSO!

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#17809 Dec 16, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to defend him? What part of "I have the pm's" do you not understand? Ganny, you are not smart enough to pull the wool over the eyes of the more intelligent.
You will have to excuse her Cat, she is tired of getting ignored and she isn't smart enough to realize she is hurting her cause with the approach she is taking. LMSO

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Burnt Corn, AL

#17810 Dec 16, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jane. You really are a sweetheart :)
She might be now, just don't talk about her feet. LMSO.

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Burnt Corn, AL

#17811 Dec 16, 2013
Ghost of Chunks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ganny, you should stay out of this. You're too easily confused.
Eagle posted a picture of her. Russsh PM'd her taunting with her name. He then posted USING that name. I know you want to try and protect him but he doesn't need it. Topix is already protecting him and they KNOW he was the greybox posting everyone's info.
She did the same thing with Cornal trying to run deflection. Nobody listens to her anymore. Just do what they are doing on Satans page, ignore her.

Location hidden

#17812 Dec 16, 2013
Ghost of Chunks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to agree with you. She may not have ever outed anyone's PI but Ganny vehemently defends those that she knows has and do.
Maybe it was her. Maybe that's why she's defending him, she just doesn't have the guts to admit it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#17813 Dec 16, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to defend him? What part of "I have the pm's" do you not understand? Ganny, you are not smart enough to pull the wool over the eyes of the more intelligent.
And he waited 6 months to make good on his threat?

Are you insinuating if any one sees things differently than you do, they must be of lesser intelligence than you?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#17814 Dec 16, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>How many women has he told he cannot be friends with if you are their friend now? Is it 5 or 12? I can't remember LMSO. You know, I have not been friendly with Persephone but I will give her credit for not turning on you because her friends probably wanted her to. The point is, the guy is a creepy stalker, and I would be willing to bet there are at least 20 women on Topix who would attest to this. I do hope he doesn't do his disturbing act with Persephone that he has done with so many other women on here after they had a disagreement.
I have no idea. I am sure that's why Figgy thinks she has to have a "side". I had never said anything out of the way to her, but for some reason she has to be on Team Analbead. Which is fine with me. I don't need anyone around me that is that easily manipulated anyway. I guess it never ceases to amaze me what some women will do for a Happy Meal.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#17815 Dec 16, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say Eagle posted your info a long time ago?
Back when you and him were,, doing what ever in the hell it was you were doing?
More people than just Rush knew your name...
Now I am confused. Are you saying that wasn't Russsh? I want to be clear.

Level 9

KENTUCKY

#17818 Dec 16, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a real piece of work. And to think, I asked someone not to hurt you this weekend.
Eagle never had my real name. But he put a whole lot of info out there about me that didn't require my name. You make me sick with your justifications and deflections. You clearly think it's alright to post private info as you have shown by defending russsh several times now.
Defending you was a big mistake.
Sweety, let me make something very clear to you, I do not now, or ever need you to ask anyone not to hurt me... I do not now or ever need you to defend me...

You have no proof what so ever Rush was the one who posted using your name.. its just the perfect opportunity for you to be in the limelight and cry , "Look at what their doing to me now"..

Now if you are so sure it was Rush that posted it, where did he get the name from? Some one had to know it to give it to him, and just like I told you, Big Booty Jooty told me what it was...

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Burnt Corn, AL

#17819 Dec 16, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no insinuation here, you are lesser...
LMSO Hey buddy.

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Burnt Corn, AL

#17821 Dec 16, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
you expect an honest answer?
from ganny?
lol
You have to remember, she is the one who was so desperate to spy on the people of Ning, she made a fake account on Topix to get invited there. Then she logged on there and just watched, because she knew if she posted people would figure her out right away. LMSO

Location hidden

#17822 Dec 16, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweety, let me make something very clear to you, I do not now, or ever need you to ask anyone not to hurt me... I do not now or ever need you to defend me...
You have no proof what so ever Rush was the one who posted using your name.. its just the perfect opportunity for you to be in the limelight and cry , "Look at what their doing to me now"..
Now if you are so sure it was Rush that posted it, where did he get the name from? Some one had to know it to give it to him, and just like I told you, Big Booty Jooty told me what it was...
That's a lie, and you know it. You gave me that name so you wouldn't have to tell me who wrote to you, and that person was only telling you to back off because private info was being posted. You said they were sort of a friend of mine...I guarantee only those very close to me know my name.

So russh posted my name, and you say I'm doing this to be in the limelight? You really are twisted t.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17823 Dec 16, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
That you like the other bitter little bitches here, trying to fight for, and are upset a pedophile is being picked on?
yes...
I have...
Au contraire.
You should to get your facts,BB.
Rush is on the same level as that bird guy as far as I'm concerned.
Remember that one? Doubtful.

Anyway... I gotta get off your merry go round.
things to do

Have fun :)

Level 9

KENTUCKY

#17824 Dec 16, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Guy, with my hand up, I dont know who it was... I dont know if it was Rush or not, I wont ask him because if it was I dont want to know...

I just havent seen anything that makes me think it was him.. I mean why Cat? Why now? The other two I could understand them, but why Cat? Why not six months ago when she says he threatened it..

“Irish Rules OK!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#17826 Dec 16, 2013
what a russsh wrote:
persy ...
we 'do' have different 'agendas' and that is what is the wedge to our friendship. And I wish you all the luck with yours ... but you're are different
than mine as you have so stated in you're text to me ... I want to wish
you all the luck with yours ... but I can take care of mine without you having
to say anything to your friend ... So I am asking you as what I thought was
a friend to stop posting, PM'ing , texting, and calling me anymore ... You have made it very clear as to whom you believe is your true friend ... and we all have to live with our choices in our lifetime ... good luck with yours.
))>><<((
*snicker*

Level 9

KENTUCKY

#17828 Dec 16, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>You have to remember, she is the one who was so desperate to spy on the people of Ning, she made a fake account on Topix to get invited there. Then she logged on there and just watched, because she knew if she posted people would figure her out right away. LMSO
Ahhhh, but when I was asked about it, I told which account was mine... I didn't volunteer it, but I didn't lie about it.....

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Burnt Corn, AL

#17829 Dec 16, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be what she is saying, so she must also be saying that Russsh's post 180481 on your page was not a mistake and this is actually the way he feels about himself.
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
people have said I was a *BASS*TARD* all my life
and that makes me a paranoid psychopath ...
I am not an animal ...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty k ik 21 min Shwaggmaster 12
Girlfriend gaining alot of weight at college?? 1 hr One life to live 2
Gay Snapchats! 1 hr Twinkgayshout 80
Mistress seeking obedience and open minded 2 hr TheMistress 1
Gay/bi ki ks 2 hr troyboy137 3
Bi gay skype 6 hr Pinksundance 2
Bad perv wanted 10 hr Tylorr79 6
More from around the web