Persephone needs a neat thread of her...
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16943 Nov 19, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
A guilty conscious is a terrible thing to waste setting alone at home
Isn't it...
Um... I don't know? But I'll take your word for it slappy ;-)

I certainly don't need to roam Topix looking for company. lol
-badboy-

Mason, OH

#16944 Nov 19, 2013
Mystical Mayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather interesting really, the sudden outburst of hatred that they exhibited towards me just for suggesting that someone try to relax for their own good. My initial post had nothing to do with them in the first place. They appear to be quite angry at my posting to that person.
If a lawsuit is what they are aiming for, attacking someone that was not posting to them in a derogatory manner isn't the way to go about it.
Admittedly, I haven't read about those rulings yet. Guess a bit of research is in order.
You are being viciously attacked because the ones doing it haven't realized that the entire topix world, say some 200,000 or so posters a day, are in fact, in their narrow l'il minds, only of 5 or so people, whom they willfully, and 90% of the time, attack, unprovoked, each of those 5 or so innocent people, each and every day.

Just as they have done to you now

You will now be given a name such as fifi, or some other silly label, and will forever be stalked everywhere on topix

Expect this to go on for years to come

P.S.

It's all your fault.

Such as in my case, I made the simple mistake of pointing out, like you did, that someone throwing a hissy fit should calm down before they have a stroke

That too was three years ago
DaTrufBeKnown

Dublin, Ireland

#16945 Nov 19, 2013
No wonder they hate you Kevin. I'd hate you too if I was them. But since I'm not a bottom dweller, I think it's fookin hilarious. I've not laughed so hard in awhile.
-badboy-

Mason, OH

#16947 Nov 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
BTW rush.. The only reason they went after you was because you took up for Figgy when they all ganged up on her. Well that and I think Cat had the hots for you at one time. That was a no no.
Look how Pepper got attacked simply for saying something nice to me that one day.
Before her it was Olive, and before Olive I am sure it was some other woman. There's also Pepper, and SB Dragon, and a bunch of others that simply got the treatment for disagreeing with them. They are insecure little boys.
I'd not worry too much about the words of degenerates. They are below you.
des-per-a-tion

noun.

1. the state of being desperate or of having the recklessness of despair.

2. the act or fact of despairing; despair.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16949 Nov 19, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being viciously attacked because the ones doing it haven't realized that the entire topix world, say some 200,000 or so posters a day, are in fact, in their narrow l'il minds, only of 5 or so people, whom they willfully, and 90% of the time, attack, unprovoked, each of those 5 or so innocent people, each and every day.
Just as they have done to you now
You will now be given a name such as fifi, or some other silly label, and will forever be stalked everywhere on topix
Expect this to go on for years to come
P.S.
It's all your fault.
Such as in my case, I made the simple mistake of pointing out, like you did, that someone throwing a hissy fit should calm down before they have a stroke
That too was three years ago
And here badboy is giving his own MO and projecting it onto others.

lol
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16950 Nov 19, 2013
DaTrufBeKnown wrote:
No wonder they hate you Kevin. I'd hate you too if I was them. But since I'm not a bottom dweller, I think it's fookin hilarious. I've not laughed so hard in awhile.
You are welcome ;-)
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16951 Nov 19, 2013
No need to explain Kevy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow he is charging ahead answering every post! He sure is mad.
Mad or spazzing.
OOOOOR... I type REALLY FAST!?

I remember back in the IRC days (When REAL trolls existed) and everyone could see your IP.
That was fun. This Topix stuff is for sissies. Most of you would have had your computer locked up several times a day acting like ya do. And there would have been nothing you could do about it. LOL
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16953 Nov 19, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
des-per-a-tion
noun.
1. the state of being desperate or of having the recklessness of despair.
2. the act or fact of despairing; despair.
Now you know your problem, FIX IT!
And stop roaming the halls of Topix looking for love. LOL
No need to explain Kevy

San Antonio, TX

#16956 Nov 19, 2013
Maybe if I keep saying Kevin is mad over and over again it might be true. All I am doing is saying what I want to be happening. Why is he so frustrating? Why don't my trolls work on him?!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#16958 Nov 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
lol... that wasn't me, and I haven't been posting.
But it's nice to see my fanboy club still active.
PS. I was in NING once or twice.
I stopped going because anytime I'd log in the "blue sox" would chit itself in spazz fits.
I remember you telling me that.
Mystical Mayhem

Tulsa, OK

#16962 Nov 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read it as hatred. I read it as him/her making fun of you.
Does it make you feel better by calling it hate?
And another hateful one joins the attack.

So is this an admission that I was attacked by not only yourself but others for no reason what so ever? I've never had any dealings with you on here. Why do you see the need to attack me?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#16964 Nov 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Satan himself told me that. Warned me a few weeks before the attack of her started. I guess he was lying too.
lol
I told you no such thing. Don't drag me in the middle of shit.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16967 Nov 19, 2013
Mystical Mayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
And another hateful one joins the attack.
So is this an admission that I was attacked by not only yourself but others for no reason what so ever? I've never had any dealings with you on here. Why do you see the need to attack me?
Wow, Why are you so hateful? I never did anything to you. Seek help. Topix may not be for you.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16968 Nov 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
uh yeah you did. Troll me all ya want. I don't care. You told Pers the same thing
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16970 Nov 19, 2013
Sorry, I take that back. You never said WHY they were going to gang up on pers. I was incorrect. But you did WARN me that they had plans to.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16971 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!!
Instant clowning. You powned him good.
Uh, he never told me they were attacking her because they were jealous. BUT HE DID tell me they planned to attack her.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#16974 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you getting dizzy from all your spinning?
lol no spinning slappy. I just corrected my statement. I want to see if Satan still deny it with the correction made :-)
Carl SPaz

Clifton, NJ

#16975 Nov 19, 2013
I'm going to have to drink my metamucil today.
Mystical Mayhem

Tulsa, OK

#16977 Nov 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Why are you so hateful? I never did anything to you. Seek help. Topix may not be for you.
So now you're going to project your hateful insecurities onto another.

See, I do catch on quick.

Does denying the factual truth somehow make it alright in your eyes?
perse dont proxy

Denver, CO

#16979 Nov 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Satan himself told me that. Warned me a few weeks before the attack of her started. I guess he was lying too.
lol
oh really?
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
liar liar t-rex arms on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 29 min Icnoptnthis 6,448
Topix Posters Music Thread 1 hr -Sprocket- 66
Eagle's Nest.. (Jul '11) 1 hr EAGLE EYE1 6,789
Do Women find Edging a Man Empowering ? 3 hr busty bitch 105
A Woman's favorite Sex 7 hr carlos juan jalepeno 58
Being naughty 10 hr busty bitch 82
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 10 hr texas pete 2,865
More from around the web