Persephone needs a neat thread of her...

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9665 May 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
No one on this thread gives a s*** about you Mavis.
Careful there chunkette, your no-class tude is coming out.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9666 May 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Careful there chunkette, your no-class tude is coming out.
People like you don't like the truth. No one cares what you think. Do you think calling me a name is going to hurt my feelings?

Get better, toad

If I was interested in you or any of your idiot friends I'd follow you around. But I don't. I'm not grayboxing or proxying. So who looks stupid here? Yes, it's you.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9667 May 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Dry your tears Lumpy. It ain't no big thing.
Weren't you going to leave? or have you been delayed due to excess baggage?
I said awhile ago that I will deal with you at a later time? Now is that time.

You sound like someone who is bitter and very hurt over events that preceded long time before our present exchange, events that caused you to be a forum bytch somewhere, very common with fools that has only a limited vocabulary of basically worn down cheap and often recycled one liners.

You have a lack of comprehension skills based on our earlier conversation, meaning you are too easy a mark for me. I would rather avoid you, anyone telling you that they are falling asleep or yawning or whatever after your repetitive and very weak banter is telling the truth. You are far from the only one that is such.

Yeah I know I am being brutally honest but I will not smack you into oblivion, it is just like boxing, a first round KO is frowned upon so I can dance around you to put on a show I suppose. May even misspell a word for you to point out so you can pat yourself on the back.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9668 May 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you don't like the truth. No one cares what you think. Do you think calling me a name is going to hurt my feelings?
Get better, toad
If I was interested in you or any of your idiot friends I'd follow you around. But I don't. I'm not grayboxing or proxying. So who looks stupid here? Yes, it's you.
All I saw was; blah, blah, blah.......rock pile is still smarter than you.
:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9669 May 6, 2013
GOOD POST. I don't even know who this poster is. A little bit of history for you though. He or she made a thread Last year and then pretended to kidnap me and take me to this island. Something OR another Amalie in the Virgin Islands. His Real issue is with Kevin or anyone that knows Kevin. So it's not based on anything in reality. Its a dust bunny in his head.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like someone who is bitter and very hurt over events that preceded long time before our present exchange, events that caused you to be a forum bytch somewhere, very common with fools that has only a limited vocabulary of basically worn down cheap and often recycled one liners.
You have a lack of comprehension skills based on our earlier conversation, meaning you are too easy a mark for me. I would rather avoid you, anyone telling you that they are falling asleep or yawning or whatever after your repetitive and very weak banter is telling the truth. You are far from the only one that is such.
Yeah I know I am being brutally honest but I will not smack you into oblivion, it is just like boxing, a first round KO is frowned upon so I can dance around you to put on a show I suppose. May even misspell a word for you to point out so you can pat yourself on the back.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9670 May 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is? I thought it was lunchtime.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like someone who is bitter and very hurt over events that preceded long time before our present exchange,
Actually I feel giddy. It may be gas from my 3-bean salad.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>events that caused you to be a forum bytch somewhere,
I never encountered that term before, did you just make it up or did you steal it from someone?
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>very common with fools that has only a limited vocabulary of basically worn down cheap and often recycled one liners.
I'm going green. I always recycle.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lack of comprehension skills based on our earlier conversation,
We had a conversation? You must be mistaken, you were oblivious and I was condescending. That is not a conversation.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>meaning you are too easy a mark for me.
Weeples wobble they don't mark.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather avoid you
Why do you go out of your way to talk to me?
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>anyone telling you that they are falling asleep or yawning or whatever after your repetitive and very weak banter is telling the truth. You are far from the only one that is such.
Naps are good for the elderly.
*nod*
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know I am being brutally honest but I will not smack you into oblivion.
I only accept smacks from women, if you are a man, I don't swing that way.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>it is just like boxing, a first round KO is frowned upon so I can dance around you to put on a show I suppose.
Sorry, I'm not interested in a lap dance from you.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>May even misspell a word for you to point out so you can pat yourself on the back.
A dictionary will do wonders for your spelling problems........

ummmmm.....

Do you know what a dictionary is?

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#9671 May 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>It is? I thought it was lunchtime.
<quoted text>Actually I feel giddy. It may be gas from my 3-bean salad.
<quoted text>I never encountered that term before, did you just make it up or did you steal it from someone?
<quoted text>I'm going green. I always recycle.
<quoted text>We had a conversation? You must be mistaken, you were oblivious and I was condescending. That is not a conversation.
<quoted text>Weeples wobble they don't mark.
<quoted text>Why do you go out of your way to talk to me?
<quoted text>Naps are good for the elderly.
*nod*
<quoted text>I only accept smacks from women, if you are a man, I don't swing that way.
<quoted text>Sorry, I'm not interested in a lap dance from you.
<quoted text>A dictionary will do wonders for your spelling problems........
ummmmm.....
Do you know what a dictionary is?
Hey congrats, you got the quote thingy 100% correct good for you.

You comments are nothing but drivel, not important to break down at all. Sorry.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#9674 May 6, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>great post! maverick is an idiot. and now he will come at ya with sock after sock after sock. he's a vengeful little PUKE, too.
Oh one of those, hope they are more entertaining than "Maverick 808", that is the worst one I seen so far.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9675 May 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
GOOD POST. I don't even know who this poster is. A little bit of history for you though. He or she made a thread Last year and then pretended to kidnap me and take me to this island. Something OR another Amalie in the Virgin Islands. His Real issue is with Kevin or anyone that knows Kevin. So it's not based on anything in reality. Its a dust bunny in his head.
<quoted text>
Got that proof yet or are you going to keep crying?

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9676 May 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an expert at break downs? Maybe you can help Shamu.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9677 May 6, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>if ya had to pay by the word, would ya still be spamming here, ya moron?
ya must be icno. ya post just like that freak.
I leave the paying for personal services to people like you.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#9678 May 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an expert at break downs? Maybe you can help Shamu.
Why do you talk in the third person? That is a nasty habit to have.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9679 May 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Got that proof yet or are you going to keep crying?
Proof? Lol. You lost toad. Days ago I asked you a question. You couldn't provide an answer.

Why are you here again?
You might want to quit while you're ahead cause you got nothing going here.
Nothing Except that you look stupid.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9680 May 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!

What mushroom cavern did they find you in?

BWHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9681 May 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say His ego is too big for him to admit how stupid he looks in this thread. I've already told him everything he needs to hear and he can't see it.

;-)

He's either really dumb, Has a large ego, or he's very young.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9682 May 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? Lol. You lost toad. Days ago I asked you a question. You couldn't provide an answer.
Why are you here again?
You might want to quit while you're ahead cause you got nothing going here.
Nothing Except that you look stupid.
Kleenex?
You didn't ask a question, you made an assumption. I'm waiting for you to provide some evidence on which you based your assumption on.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9683 May 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say His ego is too big for him to admit how stupid he looks in this thread. I've already told him everything he needs to hear and he can't see it.
;-)
He's either really dumb, Has a large ego, or he's very young.
*spin*
wheee!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9684 May 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Kleenex?
You didn't ask a question, you made an assumption. I'm waiting for you to provide some evidence on which you based your assumption on.

You're assuming some sort of command what you fail to realize is that you failed already, days ago.

Napoleon Complex.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9685 May 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming some sort of command what you fail to realize is that you failed already, days ago.
Napoleon Complex.
Sorry chunky, you made the false accusation. The burden of proof lies with you. Unless you can show some evidence of me recieving your personal information from someone else all you have is conjecture and innuendo.

Got proof?

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#9689 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typifies Maverick ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 21 min --Rickster-- 4,464
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr NotaGoth 3,556
Bigfoot sightings 2 hr Rose of Tralee 68
stock market Fri the watch-man 1
Google Chrome Will Start Auto-Pausing Video Adv... Fri gweijie 1
Word association game (Sep '12) Fri Hatti_Hollerand 1,092
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) Thu covcas 18,936
More from around the web