Persephone needs a neat thread of her...

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#9506 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she do to you to cause you to start harassing her on a daily basis like a scorned woman?
Notice Mav skipped this one.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#9507 May 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said that Mavis was a he and a she.
No real man could be as caddy is him her.
I think she is just a lonely woman. The only attention she can get is trying to be a big bad person here. The problem is that she is very bad at insulting people and it just gets boring after a while, She needs to learn that in order to make it sting, she has to have some truth in it. The silly things she says is just funny. She says the same thing over and over. How many times one answer the same things? I will answer some times but most of the time, I feel as if I am wasting my time. I can tell she never reads the post she just replies with a wild guess. That is a cry for help. I hope she gets it. lol no I don't, I really don't care.
I hope your Friday is good.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9508 May 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Looking in the mirror again!
;)
Hey Mr Smooth talker, Don't mind them, They wish they could do what you do.((HUGS)) lol and whatever. I love to watch you beat them. You are so gooood.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9509 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice Mav skipped this one.
She skipped it because there is no answer. Give her about 3 days to think of a lie. Then she will type some kind of nonsense that has nothing to do with anything. OR others will try but not succeed in defending her. Mavie is a hopeless cause. She will never get where ever she is trying to go. Maybe just sounding like she has a education would be enough for her.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9510 May 3, 2013
I noticed it never puts its own picture up there and it teehee he's a lot. Most of these insults are boring that sheheor makes. I'm still waiting for it to hangitself with the boobieprize. It will happen. I noticed it repeats itself when it talks to you. LOL It almost sounds like a housewife um fishwife harping hag.

And hello to Huntington guy and Kevin.

Have a good day miss Abby.
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text> I think she is just a lonely woman. The only attention she can get is trying to be a big bad person here. The problem is that she is very bad at insulting people and it just gets boring after a while, She needs to learn that in order to make it sting, she has to have some truth in it. The silly things she says is just funny. She says the same thing over and over. How many times one answer the same things? I will answer some times but most of the time, I feel as if I am wasting my time. I can tell she never reads the post she just replies with a wild guess. That is a cry for help. I hope she gets it. lol no I don't, I really don't care.
I hope your Friday is good.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#9511 May 3, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>She skipped it because there is no answer. Give her about 3 days to think of a lie. Then she will type some kind of nonsense that has nothing to do with anything. OR others will try but not succeed in defending her. Mavie is a hopeless cause. She will never get where ever she is trying to go. Maybe just sounding like she has a education would be enough for her.
So Mav's a girl? Makes perfect sense as to why it acts like it does.
Kevy Kontrol freak

Germany

#9513 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>

.....that's HARDLY the case sugar plum. This is a public forum. You don't get to tell people where they can post.
You have control issues.
The only reason I am here is you keep blaming people for doing things they aren't. Cut it out, and I wont have a reason to be here.
You know, there are people that don't like other people, that make posts like that to stir trouble so people like you make posts like you do.
Get smarter.
Hmmmmm........

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9515 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now convinced HeShe never got to trade up because heshe never got married. All the other horses in the family got picked by stallions, but not HimShe Or if so got a lemon and never was fulfilled as a HeHer.

GtarMan
Level 8

Parkersburg, WV

#9517 May 3, 2013
Better than a grey box coward ;-)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9518 May 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I noticed it never puts its own picture up there and it teehee he's a lot. Most of these insults are boring that sheheor makes. I'm still waiting for it to hangitself with the boobieprize. It will happen. I noticed it repeats itself when it talks to you. LOL It almost sounds like a housewife um fishwife harping hag.
And hello to Huntington guy and Kevin.
Have a good day miss Abby.
<quoted text>
S/he is in decaf land and can't find its way back to sanity.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9519 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you have heard the saying if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Mav is a she.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9520 May 3, 2013
LOL!!!
Is what it is

Orlando, FL

#9524 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mav is a woman, her topix name is Angel.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9526 May 3, 2013
Take the focus off someone else right? LOL

Kevin is straight. Get over it.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9529 May 3, 2013
Pam wrote:
TEST
Trolling Emma again too? Say bye bye...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9530 May 3, 2013
Note to troll:

"Her" husband is a lawyer. Think carefully about what you're doing.

GtarMan
Level 8

Parkersburg, WV

#9531 May 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Take the focus off someone else right? LOL

Kevin is straight. Get over it.
He's a drunk old fart. I've been ignoring him in his stupor ;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9532 May 3, 2013
I am not speaking about Emma either.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9533 May 3, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a drunk old fart. I've been ignoring him in his stupor ;-)
Silly grin is a man? ahahaha
;-)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9534 May 3, 2013
Captain Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Abby
Maverick definitely has a gender issue
LOL I would call it gender hysteria. What ever it is called, it is still called funny. This should keep she/it crying for a few days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Inspirational Millionaire" Luxury - High E... 6 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Look Here 8 hr hopeless 5
Job bravo 18 hr MWV 1
Hot dog 22 hr North Mountain 4
Daddy's little girls Wed Keyanna 2
Saudi Arabia To Sell North Korea Missiles Which... Wed Keyanna 2
Seeing recurring numbers? Wed Keyanna 2
More from around the web