Persephone needs a neat thread of her...

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#9427 May 1, 2013
LOL I can't leave you alone for a second. You have all the fruitcakes here to play. Maybe some Raid will help clean this place up? Or some
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/troll%20spray

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9428 May 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
LOL I can't leave you alone for a second. You have all the fruitcakes here to play. Maybe some Raid will help clean this place up? Or some
Wonderful!
Now all you need is Ganny and you'll have the nag, hag and the old bag altogether again!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9429 May 1, 2013
lol my troll spray worked.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9430 May 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
Hi Abby! Mavis the lady came to play. All because one coo coo decided that I did something I didn't do. This is what you do when you're amazing. This is all she knows how to do. But she's very proud of it. Bahaha

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9431 May 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
lol my troll spray worked.
Yes, you should use deordant more often.
:)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9433 May 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful!
Now all you need is Ganny and you'll have the nag, hag and the old bag altogether again!
Na i leave your friends to you. You deserve them. You shouldn't call them names lol. I love the way you just have to type to me first. If ylou waited on me to say anything to you, you would be waiting a long time. I don't like you enough to say anything much to you. You on the other hand just have to type to me, begging me for any attention. lol

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9434 May 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abby! Mavis the lady came to play. All because one coo coo decided that I did something I didn't do. This is what you do when you're amazing. This is all she knows how to do. But she's very proud of it. Bahaha
*pat tard on head*
Someday someone might care enough for you to call the men in the white coats to take you away to protect you from yourself.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9435 May 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*pat tard on head*
Someday someone might care enough for you to call the men in the white coats to take you away to protect you from yourself.
Lame.
Sweet That you brought your use q-tips and ear wax collection to play with. Go eat your crayons in the corner.
The reason you're doing all this because someone made a fool of herself. She won't admit it And you're going to keep an enabling the insanity.
You make me laugh
Kevy hates this poll

Anonymous Proxy

#9436 May 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Sweet That you brought your use q-tips and ear wax collection to play with. Go eat your crayons in the corner.
The reason you're doing all this because someone made a fool of herself. She won't admit it And you're going to keep an enabling the insanity.
You make me laugh
STFU Kevy hag
Kevy hates this poll

Anonymous Proxy

#9437 May 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
You make me laugh
And get better

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#9440 May 1, 2013
Talking about my poll again? ;-)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9441 May 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Na i leave your friends to you. You deserve them. You shouldn't call them names lol. I love the way you just have to type to me first. If ylou waited on me to say anything to you, you would be waiting a long time. I don't like you enough to say anything much to you. You on the other hand just have to type to me, begging me for any attention. lol
You know that saying about fish and relatives?
In your case the smell gets here before you do.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9442 May 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
You make me laugh
In the case of your blockhead it's the easiest way of getting you to understand anything.
*throw away corkscrew*
Can you hear me now?

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9443 May 2, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Na i leave your friends to you. You deserve them. You shouldn't call them names lol. I love the way you just have to type to me first. If ylou waited on me to say anything to you, you would be waiting a long time. I don't like you enough to say anything much to you. You on the other hand just have to type to me, begging me for any attention. lol
Ganny is not my friend.
Smooth move in throwing her under the bus.

BTW I figured out what the three of you have in common.......

sag.

LMAO!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#9444 May 2, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Ganny is not my friend.
Daymn, your the second person tonight to tell me that I am not their friend :-(

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#9445 May 2, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Daymn, your the second person tonight to tell me that I am not their friend :-(
I'm still ur friend

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9446 May 2, 2013
Good morning kids! Today's menu features crayons for the trolls.
Peanut butter and banana or peanut butter and honey for the rest of you.
Kevy wevy

Dallas, TX

#9447 May 2, 2013
Get better ;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9448 May 2, 2013
Have a nice day haggatha.
Don't eat the candles.

;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9450 May 2, 2013
hagatha may wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about me young lady!
Beggin your pardon, "grammy"...

<3

I meant the other one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white people being erased from the earth? (Nov '13) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 80
Bi/Gay Skype 10 hr Bob smith 11
frAUDS 13 hr gggggg2 59
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN [email protected] celiciouzz 21 hr celiciouzz 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Wed Princess Hey 5,812
Girls send nudes Wed Diego 1
Straight Oral, Who has it easier ? Wed James 3
More from around the web