Persephone needs a neat thread of her...

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#8293 Jan 7, 2013
lol Unlike other grumpy people, we don't care where you post.

lol

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8294 Jan 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
lol Unlike other grumpy people, we don't care where you post.
lol
NOT ME! I AM MAD!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#8295 Jan 7, 2013
Im Offended wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ME! I AM MAD!
*Pats baby on back*

Arn choo the tootest wittle thing.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8296 Jan 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>*Pats baby on back*
Arn choo the tootest wittle thing.
I gots your back pattin' right heres anytime Perse..lol

Hi ya, just a quick pass by

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8297 Jan 7, 2013
Hugs! You staying warm?

<3
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I gots your back pattin' right heres anytime Perse..lol
Hi ya, just a quick pass by

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8298 Jan 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hugs! You staying warm?
<3<quoted text>
Oh yes. Long johns and an expensive winter coat(thickest one I have ever owned) saves the day. Actually, got the coat 50% sale...couldn't pass up that deal..lol

Not too bad here tonight, much 'warmer' than it's been for a while. Gotta go, catch ya in a while eh

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8299 Jan 7, 2013
Hello, Persephone.

Without looking it up, where is Cool, CA?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#8300 Jan 8, 2013
Morning Pers. The jealous ladies are here ;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8301 Jan 8, 2013
Wassup with that, eh?

Stay warm my fried. Frozen cajones might hurt.

<3
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. Long johns and an expensive winter coat(thickest one I have ever owned) saves the day. Actually, got the coat 50% sale...couldn't pass up that deal..lol
Not too bad here tonight, much 'warmer' than it's been for a while. Gotta go, catch ya in a while eh

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8302 Jan 8, 2013
In the middle of nowhere, Northern California. Killer parties though. Heh.
Weepy wrote:
Hello, Persephone.
Without looking it up, where is Cool, CA?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8303 Jan 8, 2013
Morning, Kevin!
-Kevin- wrote:
Morning Pers. The jealous ladies are here ;-)
Already pecking at you, huh?

Jebus. <3

Thanks for the youknowwhats! Oooo

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8305 Jan 8, 2013
Ken R wrote:
Morning Persephone!
Hello, sexy!

Did you by chance help me move?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#8306 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning, Flower Child!
It was ringing alright, fireworks and explosions. And other stuff. LOL.
I wish you the same! <quoted text>
Good morning, Perse ... It's hard to believe it's already the 8th ... haven't seen you in a week, seems like already last year, LOL ... Hope all's been well on the homefront for you, your family and friends ... I'm just getting caught up on my email, tmail and topix ... it'll take forever on topix so I'm just going to the last where I posted and not going to bother with the hundreds of pages in between albeit I'll be missing in on a lot of fun, lol ... Love your avatar and I'd love it if you have an awesome day! Enjoy it! Peace~FC <3 ...

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#8307 Jan 8, 2013
In a month, I'll be 40!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#8308 Jan 8, 2013

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#8309 Jan 8, 2013
Or at least 18 :p

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8311 Jan 8, 2013
Good morning, Flower Child! I know, I can't believe how time flies! Yes, it's been wonderful and thank you for asking. How are you? May you be blessed with continued good health and peaceful thoughts this year.

Forget the hundreds of pages! Thank you, and peace to you.

<3
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse ... It's hard to believe it's already the 8th ... haven't seen you in a week, seems like already last year, LOL ... Hope all's been well on the homefront for you, your family and friends ... I'm just getting caught up on my email, tmail and topix ... it'll take forever on topix so I'm just going to the last where I posted and not going to bother with the hundreds of pages in between albeit I'll be missing in on a lot of fun, lol ... Love your avatar and I'd love it if you have an awesome day! Enjoy it! Peace~FC <3 ...

“Resist Persist Enlist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

United States

#8312 Jan 8, 2013
Here you go sweet P

-Persephone-
“<3”
Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89925 hrs ago
Judged:1
I know right! Thank goodness BarbiA put that out there. Tell butch I want the "cute" picture she used on YELP to endorse that dump with. K?
-CatCiao- wrote:
Hey perse! I saw your picture last night. This strange sense of irony hit me as I remembered you referring to me as a cackling spackled hag and a whale. Who'd a thought?
I never called YOU a thing. You must have been the graybox then? LOL
-Persephone-
“<3”
Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89935 hrs ago
She's a very large and beautiful girl!
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>It has been quite a journey! We used to celebrate Easter Sunday at the Mission, and go visit the graveyard, which was nothing more than a mass grave in an area surrounded by an short wall of very old stones.
Her father had all the Indian features, too. Remember when she was born, the first thing I did was look at her nose! I was sooo grateful she didn't have that hooked nose! lol!
She has enough hair on her head to make three wigs! Beautiful, black glossy hair. A combo of Native American and European makes beautiful children, I hear, and I'll vouch for that!
-Persephone-
“<3”
Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89945 hrs ago
Yes, I know.
You put a lot of thought into this. I said NO beards no mustaches.
Gonna be okay now?
Which rituals would you like to discuss? I burn. I have a very beautiful friend with whom I share this, she is my teacher. She has a lovely garden of crystals and we both enjoy rocks. I have several books from her. Quite an amazing lady. We enjoy powwows and have been to several of the same.
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give me you a lesson in your "heritage". Native Americans are not known for being "hairy". When they do grow body hair, it's usually pretty short and sparse. The Native People would get rid of their facial hair as quickly as it grew because they associated facial hair with Europeans.
I don't know if you try to insult people with this nonsense of yours or if you are just that uneducated. Either way, you may want to reevaluate your posts before hitting reply.
PS What tribe affiliation do you carry? Do you have a native name? I carry mine proudly with me, although only half of my family refers to me by it. Which rituals have you partaken in?
-Persephone-
“<3”
Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89955 hrs ago
Thank you.
I didn't scream like the nagging banshee though or have the screech voice like HER though.
You should see HER in the morning. LOL
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>By golly you look like that hag of a sorceress from Season 1, Episode 1 of Merlin.
Tribe? you mean you are from that offshoot of the Dwarven McDinklerock clan known as the nagging banshees?

Level 6

United States

#8313 Jan 8, 2013
Part 2

ArtGal
“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89984 hrs ago

-Persephone- wrote:
Are you going to look up/stalk me for tribal affiliation? I said I was Cherokee. Don't be a snob about it. <quoted text>With an elder, yes. She has some beautiful moles, too. Just in case anyone wishes you worship them. Mavis or Nasty would love em! I do!
On the west coast we have intertribal powwows does that qualify?
So, about you. Did you ever work?:D
My entire life. Starting from the age of 6 when I would wash glasses at my uncle's pub. He paid me a nickel per glass. Then it moved to babysitting and helping my elderly neighbors. Then it moved to an entertaining gig at the local amusement park and then the zoo. After that my college job and then my career. Why? You want to stalk me? I doubt you can. You don't really have enough info. Need more?

PS I don't think it's called worshipping.

PSS I remember when you called Cat a whale. You don't? Selective memory or blackout?

-Persephone-
“<3”

Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89993 hrs ago

Thank you for not stalking me. I would not stalk you. Wonderful story and very admirable.

I don't think I did. I addressed a gray box giving particulars about my new living arrangements. Were the nings doing that? If one is offended they perhaps were guilty of. A gray box doesn't count, right? Also, it shows tha I matter to that person.

No, thankfully not worried about blackouts. Not my problem. Grateful for eleven years! Blessed be and thank the Great Spirit.

Shoot again! <3
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
My entire life. Starting from the age of 6 when I would wash glasses at my uncle's pub. He paid me a nickel per glass. Then it moved to babysitting and helping my elderly neighbors. Then it moved to an entertaining gig at the local amusement park and then the zoo. After that my college job and then my career. Why? You want to stalk me? I doubt you can. You don't really have enough info. Need more?
PS I don't think it's called worshipping.
PSS I remember when you called Cat a whale. You don't? Selective memory or blackout?

ArtGal
“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90002 hrs ago

-Persephone- wrote:
Thank you for not stalking me. I would not stalk you. Wonderful story and very admirable.
I don't think I did. I addressed a gray box giving particulars about my new living arrangements. Were the nings doing that? If one is offended they perhaps were guilty of. A gray box doesn't count, right? Also, it shows tha I matter to that person.
No, thankfully not worried about blackouts. Not my problem. Grateful for eleven years! Blessed be and thank the Great Spirit.
Shoot again! <3 <quoted text>
Shoot again? You came in here. You started making your same obscure comments that you usually make when you think you know something. You failed... miserably.=)

-Persephone-
“<3”

Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90012 hrs ago

Judged:111
*ouch*

Knows what? I am trying to be nice. You don't like me, but ya'll are talking about me, so I figured you wanted to know me. You quit talking, and I go away.
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot again? You came in here. You started making your same obscure comments that you usually make when you think you know something. You failed... miserably.=)
What did I miss this time?

Level 6

United States

#8314 Jan 8, 2013
part 4

Hegel
“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90131 hr ago

Judged:111
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she? Rose has been in her thread harassing he for days.
What's good for the goose..
Kevin, Rose went there after you two posted here the last time you freaked out. Check the dates.

Are you hoping we follow you to every thread on every forum where you whine about us? Is this the new precedent you're trying to establish?

If everything on Topix makes you laugh this one little thread shouldn't bother you in the least. Read it and move on like the rest of the grown ups do.

Hegel
“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90141 hr ago

ArtGal wrote:
I think it is hysterical. She is that desperate for attention... eh?
I was forwarded a PM someone received about my cleavage and how it was upsetting. I giggled.
Good Lord. I guess you should have posted a pic of your knees?

DazzleDat
“I am the gatekeeper.......”

Since: Apr 10

Lookin' for the keymaster.
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90151 hr ago

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
And the good Lord knows neither of you miss an opportunity to attempt to harass and intimidate.

-Persephone-
“<3”

Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90161 hr ago

Darn phone.
-Persephone- wrote:
Nah. Took that all off my tracker when you accused him over there of something neither of us had anything to do with. <quoted text>
EEE
Schaumburg, IL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90171 hr ago

Judged:222
Stop it! Just STOP IT!!!!!!!

Maverick 808

Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90181 hr ago

-Persephone- wrote:
Thank you.
I didn't scream like the nagging banshee though or have the screech voice like HER though.
You should see HER in the morning. LOL<quoted text>
You really shouldn't talk about your girlfriend that way.

But since we are on the subject....

Does she wake up every morning and as she looks at you suppresses the urge to retch uncontrollably?

Maverick 808

Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90191 hr ago

Judged:11
-Persephone- wrote:
Darn phone. <quoted text>
Poor eye - hoof coordination.

-Persephone-
“<3”

Cool, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90201 hr ago

I was just playing nice with them. I even got their humor.
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good "read" though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator John McCain: Passed away today our hea... 5 min just passin thru 2
where to buy silicone sex dolls 17 min holysiliconwater 2
E05-001 Examcollection VCE 12 hr addisonjhon 1
Retrieving Deleted Thread 14 hr C Kersey 4
Word association game (Sep '12) 15 hr MAR 3,019
Kitty to mouth fingering 20 hr Mature Dude 29
play last word! (Aug '12) 21 hr -Sprocket- 396