Cooter you is funny! Lol!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#7187 Sep 26, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Kevin... Pointing out that condoning a video that is done in such poor taste is sounding like another Poster. Funny, you bring her name up any time you can.. Even when no one else has. I have a niece with cerebral palsy, that video was in horrible taste... But hey, if it makes fun of your "enemies", who cares, right?
pleez doughnt blaym mistur kevin four ol coots pur tayst ...... cooter bob gawts sutch ah luv four mongo & themz uthur goofee basturds, cooter bob cud bairly cuntroll coots akshuns

ol coot reelie ahshaymd of cooters deespickahbull akshuns!
frig my lifes!

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#7188 Sep 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
.....BTW I have ZERO problems with Junket saying something to him. As I've never seen her do such things to anyone.
*nod*
pur ol coot ona the weyz owt two the would shed with cooterz tayl betwix cooter bobs laygs
frig my lifes

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7189 Sep 26, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Who are you?<quoted text>
Little Dipper! I had fun today can I come back sometime?

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#7190 Sep 26, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Who are you?<quoted text>
the basturd with the red kan?

frig my lifes!

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#7192 Sep 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was exactly the same. And you said more than that on more than one occasion Hegel. I was just saying it's ok to use something like that against someone you don't like, but Cooterbob shouldn't do it!
BTW I have ZERO problems with Junket saying something to him. As I've never seen her do such things to anyone.
Thank God someone is allowed to speak their mind that meets your qualifications.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#7193 Sep 26, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
A regular riot. Maybe he'll provide a video of kids getting gassed in Auschwitz to celebrate Yom Kippur today. I'm sure Kevin will defend that too.
You've totally distorted my posts.

Congrats.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7194 Sep 26, 2012
Oh okay. I wonder if they drag all that garbage with them day after day, making the pile even bigger? Adding more and more kindling. Like a big ball of yarn.
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
the basturd with the red kan?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TQTy2isq65UXX
frig my lifes!

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#7195 Sep 26, 2012
ps KP, how is using mentally challenged kids to attack someone horrible, but using the death of millions of jews to attack someone, ok?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7196 Sep 26, 2012
Toolbox?
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
A regular riot. Maybe he'll provide a video of kids getting gassed in Auschwitz to celebrate Yom Kippur today. I'm sure Kevin will defend that too.

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#7197 Sep 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've totally distorted my posts.
Congrats.
Call the dispatcher. He'll send you a new toolbox. LOL

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#7198 Sep 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was exactly the same. And you said more than that on more than one occasion Hegel. I was just saying it's ok to use something like that against someone you don't like, but Cooterbob shouldn't do it!
BTW I have ZERO problems with Junket saying something to him. As I've never seen her do such things to anyone.
Kevin, I know what I said. It was nothing like what was posted here mocking disabled children. Not even in the same ballpark and you know it.

Looking for something (anything) from the past in an attempt to minimize the content of this video....by comparison....is truly a new low for you.

I'd like to have seen you get even half as upset at this as you did at ArtGal for having the audacity to post or even infer something about Persephone you felt was "mean". That was worthy of pages of rants from you, but this is OK.

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#7199 Sep 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
ps KP, how is using mentally challenged kids to attack someone horrible, but using the death of millions of jews to attack someone, ok?
Really, really dumb.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7200 Sep 26, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Knits eyebrows. You is mean. Just for that I am going to have two ice creams!
Sticks out tung at Pirate.

“Peace be with you”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Good will to all!

#7201 Sep 26, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
yuns ryte .... yuns gawd damnd ryte
pur ol coot hangun cooters pityful hed ina shaym.
frig my lifes
Not to worry, Bob. I'll try and keep you on the straight and narrow - that's when I can understand what you're posting. Albeit, I'm getting better at understanding "cootertalk" - which scares me.
:-)

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#7203 Sep 26, 2012
Mine is full :-)

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#7204 Sep 26, 2012
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin, I know what I said. It was nothing like what was posted here mocking disabled children. Not even in the same ballpark and you know it.
If you say so Hegel.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#7205 Sep 26, 2012
I am going to need to a list of mental conditioning that are and are not allowed to be made fun of on Topix.

Anyone have a copy handy?

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#7206 Sep 26, 2012
conditioning - conditions.

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

#7207 Sep 26, 2012
You SOB's that condone the posting of such trash and the several attempts made by others to minimize it here are in the same ballpark as well.

Birds of a flucking feather..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy Cosmetologists???? 1 hr Maddie 1
Boys and Painted Toenails 1 hr Courtney 1
Girls skype me will do anything male22 1 hr Courtney 2
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 2 hr EAGLE EYE1 5,387
this reality will make white guys angry 3 hr Ariana belongs to BM 1
Black Cops Should Start Arresting White People... 12 hr just me 5
Girls Numbers 2015 13 hr Farha Khan 1
More from around the web