Persephone needs a neat thread of her own!

Posted in the Topix Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 14,114 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 10
First Prev
of 706
Next Last
Happy Gillesppi

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Give the gurl what she wants!

Judged:

4579

4579

4579

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2 Feb 17, 2012
I can't. I'm married ;-)

Judged:

4578

4578

4577

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#3 Feb 17, 2012
OMG! Someone is so SWEET!! Thank you!

*hands Happy Gillesppi a winning lottery ticket!

Judged:

4577

4577

4577

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Just what I always wanted, but couldn't have! This is truer than you know. LOL. No matter, I have my OWN thread!
-Kevin- wrote:
I can't. I'm married ;-)

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Women always want what they can't have. That forbidden fruit.

If I were to not be married, and come onto you, you would think I was a creep, and would tell me to get lost. ;-)

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#6 Feb 17, 2012
BTW Pers has had MANY threads about her posted!

:D

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Like the apple in the Garden?

:)

I have to think about that. I don't really see you as creep that way.
-Kevin- wrote:
Women always want what they can't have. That forbidden fruit.
If I were to not be married, and come onto you, you would think I was a creep, and would tell me to get lost. ;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Shhh! Most are gone. There were quite a few about you. Ten I think at one time on ONE forum you don't have to mention. The one with the what size are my you know, was really embarassing. Imagine the look my dad had on his face when he saw them all.
-Kevin- wrote:
BTW Pers has had MANY threads about her posted!
:D

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#9 Feb 17, 2012
I am only creepy in public. Too backward to be creepy in prvt ;-)
Happy Gillesppi

Seattle, WA

#10 Feb 17, 2012
No matter what Kevins says I say give the gurl what she wants!

Forget the Apple give the gurl!

I will bring her chocolates and roses.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#11 Feb 17, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Shhh! Most are gone. There were quite a few about you. Ten I think at one time on ONE forum you don't have to mention. The one with the what size are my you know, was really embarassing. Imagine the look my dad had on his face when he saw them all. <quoted text>
I admit I posted the "Do you think Granny is Snot" one. But that's it.:D

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12 Feb 17, 2012
BTW I didn't create all those "kevin" threads either. But I know who did. I did request them removed.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13 Feb 17, 2012
You didn't look creepy at all on the guitar spiel. Hot!
-Kevin- wrote:
I am only creepy in public. Too backward to be creepy in prvt ;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14 Feb 17, 2012
You did! You're charming and I want to tickle you!
Thank you!
Happy Gillesppi wrote:
No matter what Kevins says I say give the gurl what she wants!
Forget the Apple give the gurl!
I will bring her chocolates and roses.
Happy Gillesppi

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Go to the Logan site look for the walmart bumper car thread.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#16 Feb 17, 2012
"I admit I posted the "Do you think Granny is Snot" one. But that's it.:D

BTW I didn't create all those "kevin" threads either. But I know who did. I did request them removed."

LOL. I was in tears over a couple of them. No one cared anyway.

The Church of....was funny. There were quite a few and I bet you DO know who did it. I'm not asking though.

I think Happy needs his own thread like this.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Uh oh, I'll look!
Happy Gillesppi wrote:
Go to the Logan site look for the walmart bumper car thread.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#18 Feb 17, 2012
Happy Gillesppi wrote:
No matter what Kevins says I say give the gurl what she wants!
Forget the Apple give the gurl!
I will bring her chocolates and roses.
Hey!!!

You need to get your ass back on a Ganny thread and behave yourself.

**BIGCYBERKISSES**

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#19 Feb 17, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
You did! You're charming and I want to tickle you!
Thank you! <quoted text>
He's a doll baby aint he? LOL,,,

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#20 Feb 17, 2012
Oh yeah!
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a doll baby aint he? LOL,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 706
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the bullshit 1997 THEN ON 30 min EX WORKER 8
Chris Tolles - your Politix site is a joke (Jan '13) 1 hr flbadcatowner 153
PCA Mill Accident 8 hr nunyabizz 6
Word association game (Sep '12) 9 hr Doug77 720
Sleepover with nephew. 10 hr aunt shelly 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 11 hr Martin 18,458
i really need a woman or a lady to have a long ... 12 hr Richard Barlow 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••