Still operating illegally

Posted in the Topix Forum

public

Columbia, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
William Curry of Spring Grove Pa Owner of Plain and fancy catering is still operating illegally. He and his wife live in the filthy building that they run there catering buisness from. The place is out of code. Despite being hit with over 20 violations recently the local District JUstice did a real good job enforcing public saftey when he dismissed the charges/citations what ever u want to all them. Wow THAT"S LIKE SPITTING IN THE PUBLICS FACE> This TURD can serve rotton outdated food while law-enfocement of every agency is aware and they watch it happen. Don't use PLAIN AND FANCY UNLESS U WANT TO ASSULT YOUR A**HOLE and GET food POISONING. UNBELIEVABLE> JUAT in the york paper last week for health violations

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2 Oct 30, 2012
public wrote:
William Curry of Spring Grove Pa Owner of Plain and fancy catering is still operating illegally. He and his wife live in the filthy building that they run there catering buisness from. The place is out of code. Despite being hit with over 20 violations recently the local District JUstice did a real good job enforcing public saftey when he dismissed the charges/citations what ever u want to all them. Wow THAT"S LIKE SPITTING IN THE PUBLICS FACE> This TURD can serve rotton outdated food while law-enfocement of every agency is aware and they watch it happen. Don't use PLAIN AND FANCY UNLESS U WANT TO ASSULT YOUR A**HOLE and GET food POISONING. UNBELIEVABLE> JUAT in the york paper last week for health violations
Well now you've come to the right place in getting the word out....

NOT!
public

Columbia, PA

#3 Oct 31, 2012
I see your reading. You either like eating bad food or having your A**hole assulted which is it?
wurstrunsever

Hanover, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
He must be pissed at his A-HOLE . My Cheap employers just hired for a Christmas Dinner. And guess What? It was pure SH*T unbelieveable. I knew they were there and planned on not eating, so I just sat down at a table with my own drink. Watched my fellow employees stuff their faces with this crap, even after me telling them last year and this year about this rathole excuse of a business. Spent the rest of shift seeing people hauling ass to the bathroom and having the pleasure of smelling residual gases of the shitty food they consumed...Nice...PEOPLE WISE UP PLAIN AND FANCY WILL SERVE YOU OUTDATED OVERCOOKED OBSCENE TASTING FOOD. THEIR PRICES ARE CHEAPER THAN ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE THEY TRY TO MAKE CHICKEN SALAD OUT OF CHICKEN SHIT. But some people still food does'nt have to be good, just cheap and a lot of it. SAD.
lady

Columbia, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
sooner or later someones bound to be harmed as a result of eating that disgusting food. People could get together and file a class action lawsuit for all there pain and suffering there butt will go through during those long times on the toilet.
Knowingly endangering the PUBLIC should b a crime. Oh wait there already is but just like the gun laws no one will enforce them RE:2012-SU-000641-44.
lady

Columbia, PA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
What a bunch of pathetic low lifes poisoning the public for the all mighty dollar. It must be so humiliating and degrading for those unfortnate ones who find out after the fact they ate chicked crap instead of salad

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 7, 2013
interesting
cold black coffee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Jan 8, 2013
consoles and computers wrote:
interesting
Not really.
cold black coffee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Jan 8, 2013
lady wrote:
sooner or later someones bound to be harmed as a result of eating that disgusting food. People could get together and file a class action lawsuit for all there pain and suffering there butt will go through during those long times on the toilet.
Knowingly endangering the PUBLIC should b a crime. Oh wait there already is but just like the gun laws no one will enforce them RE:2012-SU-000641-44.
Typical Pennsylvania reaction - Run and get a lawyer! SUE! SUE! SUE!
sgt Squealy

Columbia, PA

#12 Jan 13, 2013
For all you clueless people william Curry owner of Plain and Fancy Catering of Spring Grove Pa was just found guilty for violations from the Department of agriculure and still serving food. To see the most resent reports from Dept of Ag. go to eatsafepa.com click inspection data base the click all Pa reports and a search box comes up. Enter the word Plain and the zip 17362.
To see the charges against Mr. Curry go to ujsportal.pacourts.us then click magistrate under docket sheet tab. The search by participant name. William Curry and select York county for lower search box and you will see over 20 recent ones for health violations.
This is no joke.
sgt Squealy

Columbia, PA

#13 Jan 13, 2013
cold black coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Pennsylvania reaction - Run and get a lawyer! SUE! SUE! SUE!
So if your child if you even have any or loved one eats this filthy food and gets sick and dies as a result of food poisoning you wouldn't go and sue??? You must be his friend or your a scammer yourself. Worried about someone sueing when it's rightfully so. Pi** on you.
hot coffee

Columbia, PA

#14 Feb 5, 2013
what u got to say now cold black coffee??? ha ha ha
wurstrunsever

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2013
cold black coffee likes eating tasty plain and fancy food since afterwards you can sit in the urinal to deficate because they're won't be any solids released. I tell you no lie!
wurstrunsever

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Come on BILLY BOY, Change the name of your business to what it really is Plain & Filthy. Then there will be no misconceptions about your honesty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you SEE? 8 min Dr Wu 123
Plug tobacco 5 hr ArmyBaseballGuy 1
Find The Changes 7 hr Maverick 808 58
Word association game (Sep '12) 9 hr Honest Babe 905
lottery language. 12 hr EASY AS PIE 1
Im in love w two men 12 hr confused in cali 1
happy birthday figginator!!! (Oct '11) 16 hr -Figgy - 52
More from around the web