What happened to the cool side of Topix?

Posted in the Topix Forum

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of1,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#434
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Persephone- wrote:
Many have been used too. <quoted text>
I just cant see taking this site as a serious place to meet a mate.I
Would always wonder in the back of my mind,if they talk mean on here,is that their personality off of here? I'm nice on and off here.I don't have a per SE topix personality,lol.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#436
Feb 8, 2013
 
You never know what people think.
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text> I just cant see taking this site as a serious place to meet a mate.I
Would always wonder in the back of my mind,if they talk mean on here,is that their personality off of here? I'm nice on and off here.I don't have a per SE topix personality,lol.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#437
Feb 8, 2013
 
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
Well I see Maverick is still as unlikeable as ever
What a creepy little nebbish he always been... always
Such anger child!
:)

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Feb 8, 2013
 
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Do you make enough to support your elephant?
I haven't gotten my pay check from the Emperor. I'm hoping he'll be resurrected in the next movie so I can collect my back pay.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Feb 8, 2013
 
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, sounds like persy is at least cutting down!
That's funny.
:)
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you, ya fat little barrel.. As mentioned a loooong time ago, you must have split you poor mother open like a walnut when you burst forth! My god you must have to take two trips in order to "haul ass"! Whats it like, not being able to go to the beach knowing that if you do, Greenpeace will try to drag you into the ocean?
I was just there.
Don't be so jealous, I'm sure when the water warms up over there you'll be able to have some fun in the sun......well...I guess you could call anything above 50 degrees warm.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Feb 8, 2013
 
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
Well I see Maverick is still as unlikeable as ever
What a creepy little nebbish he always been... always
+++++

once a mavish always a mavish

)~~+~~(

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Feb 8, 2013
 
Alain is Vain wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++
once a mavish always a mavish
)~~+~~(
Find that pot o' gold laddie.

http://bizzam.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mv5...

:)

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#443
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Renegade_22 wrote:
Heh heh heh is ningalingers what my terrible mind thinks it is?:D
(Holy sh*t, number is 6664!)
Haha! Hi Ren! Your mind is right!
Satan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

unfortunately it has become a bash site with people chiming in for no other reason than to just start a bunch of shit.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satan wrote:
unfortunately it has become a bash site with people chiming in for no other reason than to just start a bunch of shit.
Don't worry, they are thrashing this site to.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Feb 9, 2013
 
Ricky F wrote:
Sad!
I find myself more dis-interested in Topix these days than ever before.
I used to look forward to Topix but it's the constant bickering I can't stand. I used to look forward to posting on Topix, now I look forward to not posting on Topix and I'm not alone, look around, about all you see is trivial playground he said/she said, that's what Topix has become a baby nursery?
I'll go further and give you proof right here, give this thread a couple days and you'll see exactly what I mean.
You are right, I think this is the first time i`ve posted here in the Topix forum or OffBeat in a week or 2 and don`t even read much of it either, I`ll catch you later Ricky!

“I'm the short one”

Since: Jun 09

Shady Pines Rest Home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I think this is the first time i`ve posted here in the Topix forum or OffBeat in a week or 2 and don`t even read much of it either, I`ll catch you later Ricky!
Well, you could at least come over at get a bowl of Trix at the diner! Hi Wabbit! We've been missing you.
i am me

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Feb 9, 2013
 
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you could at least come over at get a bowl of Trix at the diner! Hi Wabbit! We've been missing you.
I'd recommend the diner, Wabbit. Covcas serves not only the best food, but has a great atmosphere, as well.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Feb 9, 2013
 
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I think this is the first time i`ve posted here in the Topix forum or OffBeat in a week or 2 and don`t even read much of it either, I`ll catch you later Ricky!
Hi Wabbit

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Feb 9, 2013
 
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a cool side to topix? Cool that's the side I'm choosing. I want to be cool.
I dont care what everyone else says about you Bill, I think your a cool dude ;)

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Feb 9, 2013
 
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ganny I think you're cool too.
Thank You Bill.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#458
Feb 9, 2013
 
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Bill.
You both are cool. I would like to think I am too but maybe I possess too many shortcomings. I am soooo tired.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Feb 9, 2013
 
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You both are cool. I would like to think I am too but maybe I possess too many shortcomings. I am soooo tired.
Maybe you are just too cool...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#460
Feb 9, 2013
 
Ganny is cool. And has a cool avatar!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Feb 9, 2013
 
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you could at least come over at get a bowl of Trix at the diner! Hi Wabbit! We've been missing you.
I`ll be over in just a few minutes Covcas :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of1,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 11 min rubygoober 756
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 3 hr Misharus 17,887
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 3 hr Misharus 17,288
Another Place to Say HELLO (Jan '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,285
Should White's Apologize to the Blacks?? (Apr '11) 7 hr orthodoxjew 1,399
Sacred Heart Church 7 hr goodcatholicgirl 1
Searching for female skype friends :) (Jul '13) 10 hr aby 3
•••
•••
•••
•••