Worship Obama Here
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Troll Slayer”

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

---<>---

#46 Mar 23, 2012
...he is but a man child.Pay him no attention.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#47 Mar 23, 2012
Um, I'd better not respond to that.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#48 Oct 7, 2012
"Trickle down" DOESN'T trickle down"

Another system this doesn't address; i.e. global neoliberalism. Something democrats Clinton and Obama have continued to perpetuate worldwide. Our "American Dream" doesn't occur in a vacuum. In fact, it has been cause for mass environmental cataclysm. Will the day come that our leaders place humanity and the planet over economic growth that is rooted in unsustainable mass consumption?

Think 7th generation.

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#50 Oct 8, 2012
Rose of Tralee wrote:
"Trickle down" DOESN'T trickle down"
Another system this doesn't address; i.e. global neoliberalism. Something democrats Clinton and Obama have continued to perpetuate worldwide. Our "American Dream" doesn't occur in a vacuum. In fact, it has been cause for mass environmental cataclysm. Will the day come that our leaders place humanity and the planet over economic growth that is rooted in unsustainable mass consumption?
Think 7th generation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U9G8XREyG0QXX
Very well said!

“Maybe yes, maybe no”

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

The Auspices Look Good

#51 Oct 8, 2012
I only worship the glorious IPU!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#52 Oct 8, 2012
You Americans allow politicians to spend way too much money on campaigns.

A Reuters report I read a few weeks ago said that this campaign and election will have an estimated cost of $6 billion by the time it's all over.

Crazy, simply crazy...

Just sayin', don't get all mad on me now..lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#53 Oct 8, 2012
Sad, isn't it?
Naturally Wired wrote:
You Americans allow politicians to spend way too much money on campaigns.
A Reuters report I read a few weeks ago said that this campaign and election will have an estimated cost of $6 billion by the time it's all over.
Crazy, simply crazy...
Just sayin', don't get all mad on me now..lol
How are YOU?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#54 Oct 8, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Sad, isn't it? <quoted text>How are YOU?
I'm alright. Weather is beginning to change a bit but not too bad around these parts yet. I see some places in the US and western Canada already had some snow and low temps. It's chilly here at night and early morning, but by no means 'freezing'.

So what's up your way?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#55 Oct 8, 2012
Good. I hope your holiday was nice.

Good on the weather.

We're mid to high 70s, 50 at night. Better than 100/60. Forget me converting that to C. Canadians are smarter, unless they go to US schools.

;D
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm alright. Weather is beginning to change a bit but not too bad around these parts yet. I see some places in the US and western Canada already had some snow and low temps. It's chilly here at night and early morning, but by no means 'freezing'.
So what's up your way?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#56 Oct 8, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Good. I hope your holiday was nice.
Good on the weather.
We're mid to high 70s, 50 at night. Better than 100/60. Forget me converting that to C. Canadians are smarter, unless they go to US schools.
;D<quoted text>
I just use an online temp conversion site.

That's how smart I am...lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#57 Oct 8, 2012
LOLOLO
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I just use an online temp conversion site.
That's how smart I am...lol
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#58 Jan 20, 2013
Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: FOR WHATSOEVER IS MORE THAN THESE COMETH OF EVIL.

Not that "Christian" Obama cares about what JESUS said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 58 min Maverick 808 541
Dr. Corey Ryan 3 hr Unicorn66 1
Am I pretty? 4 hr paul shykora arts 3
question about location you post from (Oct '06) 10 hr Fuzzy Sock 5
Pages Not Refreshing-Time Stamps Off (Aug '06) 10 hr Fuzzy Sock 7
How great is Obama? (Oct '13) 11 hr flbadcatowner 29
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 11 hr mr goodwrench 78
More from around the web