Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7183 Sep 21, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with SP, Trish. I've seen you mention before though.
You don't need to doubt "a thing or two" i am saying, Trish, i am shocked that you would feel *any* need to doubt me, but i understand. lol
The Mod said it best, Trish, it was your *perceived* best friends, here on topix, that put the knife and knives in your back. Ya just ain't one of *them (the fair weather ones),* i suppose. So *you* would be sensitive, for sure. Everytime one of them, wrote "sup, Trish?" that was just bait to get you deleted and banned by the mod. We know that now. Yes, it's true.
But guess what?, you're still here posting and the silent readers are loving every post from you, dear Trish. Your posts are refreshing and inciteful and those dear readers keep coming back for more. Yes, they do. lol
Is Winnie jealous? Probably. Is Winnie colorful? Always. LOL
Anyway, have a nice day, Trish. ; )
Oh my!!! Have I a story or a hundred I could tell you about that one. I will never attempt to try to figure out the motive of others. I think is sillyness how often folks claim JEALOUS, but on occasions it can add of to nothing less than just that.

I don't game that way ... especially out here.

The Mod also explained without much detail that I was a trouble maker that seemed to try to instigate trouble right out of nowhere it seemed. That's really sillyness as we all know how quickly the topic can move from thread to thread, even forum to forum. Heck, this main isn't the only place the trolls love to play.

:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#7184 Sep 21, 2013
I must say,... how impresed I am the restraint the LURKERS are displaying with this thread in particular.

HAHAHA

Hmmm, wonder what Uncle Chris is up to today???
Maybe I'll go write him a little note. How much of this do you think he actually observes?

How about the twelve employees at Topix? Think they see nearly enough? Me thinks they waste some time knocking of the small times instead of tending to more important issues. Not trying to be disrespectful, but that is how it appears and who can deny that?

'
'
'
HEY EAGLE

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#7185 Sep 21, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to remember to do that, Trish. So if you got banned and lost *all* your accounts, do ya think MS Winnie would start a "Bring Trish Back" thread? I think she would if she and you got to know each other a little better. Do ya think those others out there would do that for you? I don't and they do *know* you, don't they? And *that* is their problem, but they are too blind to see, imesho.
When it gets like this in topix, Trish, i notice that Eagle burrows down in the Nest and stays real quiet. Maybe that's not a bad idea for him.(i love ya, Eagle, just kidding) LOLOL
LOL.. You know me Slim and I always go back to what works best.. Really though what would be IR without a Eagle standing on his perch??

Sammy Hagar - Eagles Fly (Music Video) w/ Lyrics

Eagle

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

#7186 Sep 22, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
I must say,... how impresed I am the restraint the LURKERS are displaying with this thread in particular.
HAHAHA
Maybe I'll go write him a little note. How much of this do you think he actually observes?
How about the twelve employees at Topix? Think they see nearly enough? Me thinks they waste some time knocking of the small times instead of tending to more important issues. Not trying to be disrespectful, but that is how it appears and who can deny that?
'
'
'
HEY EAGLE
Guess you don't have the fan base that you perceive yourself to have on some threads.
Stick to the IR forum or Offbeat where they know you best for what you are - POS.

You're nothing more than a blight on a gnat's ass.

Peace.
KMA

Level 8

#7187 Sep 22, 2013
No regrets.
Cuz, kharma has a funny way of settling things in the nest you made.

I Hope You Get What You Deserve - Jerrod Niemann:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“I know”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

you wanna be justified

#7188 Sep 22, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
HAHAHA
'
'
'
HEY EAGLE
Good Morning Trishes with wishes for a nice day here in Topix Oz. Whaaat? Did Eagle himself welcome you here in the Eagle's Nest? Well, yes he did.

"I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that I can read your mind, I can read your mind"

Alan Parsons Project - Sirius/Eye In The Sky
http://youtu.be/aBQalkIeE7s

P.s. Did you go and check up on the CEO? He *is* our warrior in the wasteland. LOL

Level 8

#7189 Sep 22, 2013
There you go...

Silenced on TopMod21's thread.
Imagine that.

There is your proof. It's been a known fact for some time now, that certain Mods have shown to NOT be so discrete in their selection of protecting certain posters. I've always stated that it was wrong for Mods to intermingle with regular posters, at ANY TIME, and I stand by that affirmation which has proven to be a fact in the lawsuits that continue as a result. TOS were snipped in an attempt to silence those others. Happy Posting... http://toxictopix. webs.com/topixnews andupdate...(7 min ago | post #14332)
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#7190 Sep 22, 2013
If it wasn't for Eagle, 21's thread would be dead.

Hail Eagle (on the prowl)!!!!!!!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#7191 Sep 22, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you don't have the fan base that you perceive yourself to have on some threads.
Stick to the IR forum or Offbeat where they know you best for what you are - POS.
Peace.
KMA
I have never seen that poster on IR or anywhere except this thread and forum 8's thread..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#7192 Sep 22, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
There you go...
Silenced on TopMod21's thread.
Imagine that.
There is your proof. It's been a known fact for some time now, that certain Mods have shown to NOT be so discrete in their selection of protecting certain posters. I've always stated that it was wrong for Mods to intermingle with regular posters, at ANY TIME, and I stand by that affirmation which has proven to be a fact in the lawsuits that continue as a result. TOS were snipped in an attempt to silence those others. Happy Posting... http://toxictopix. webs.com/topixnews andupdate...(7 min ago | post #14332)
I don't understand what you are saying 21's thread only has a little over 6k post on it..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#7193 Sep 22, 2013
United American Eagles wrote:
If it wasn't for Eagle, 21's thread would be dead.
Hail Eagle (on the prowl)!!!!!!!!!
Don't ya just know it.. LOL..

Night..

Eagle

“I know”

Level 6

you wanna be justified

#7194 Sep 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya just know it.. LOL..
Night..
Eagle
I always say, let the truth be posted, Eagle.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#7195 Sep 23, 2013
If Eagle and all his socks got banned, TopMod 21 would be the *first* to start a "Bring Eagle Back!" thread, here in the Topix Forum and he wouldn't care if anyone liked it or not.

Viva the truth.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#7196 Sep 23, 2013
If Eagle and all his socks got banned, TopMod 21 would be the *first* to start a "Bring Eagle Back!" thread, here in the Topix Forum and he wouldn't care if anyone liked it or not.
Viva the truth.
LOL.. I am not so sure about 21 slim but would hope Sweetie (8) would..:-)

"My Girl" - The Temptations

Eagle

Level 5

Location hidden

#7197 Sep 23, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace.
KMA
I don't know the IR forum and I've gotten on much better at OB since I've ignored the troll bioches like you appear to wish to be. Winnie, I've not done anything to you worthy being called a POS and all the rest. Heck dear, just ignore me if you are sooooo offended.

I'm going to share the story now,... what our experience has been.
Hope you enjoy. Ta Ta
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#7198 Sep 23, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I am not so sure about 21 slim but would hope Sweetie (8) would..:-)
"My Girl" - The Temptations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4P1x7Yy9CXIXX
Eagle
I'm sure she would want me to play this for you, Eagle.

http://youtu.be/ag8JyPCe_d0
L'il Red Riding Hood

Level 5

Location hidden

#7199 Sep 23, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen that poster on IR or anywhere except this thread and forum 8's thread..
Eagle
No, I've never been there (IR); it's just another fabricated story to troll with. At OFFBEAT there is a thread that asks why we prop others. When I saw you prop the one she slammed into me again,... I wondered. You said you didn't mind I posted here. I've not gone out of my way to instigate ... yet she keeps coming at me.

She LIED about me on MOD 8's and that was the reason I played with her at all. I'm not being the troll here,... she is. Notice, I'm not childish enough for all the name calling either.

It's not important,... I'll leave.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7200 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sure she would want me to play this for you, Eagle.
http://youtu.be/ag8JyPCe_d0
L'il Red Riding Hood
Hi There !
I've always enjoyed that song, but that's a fantastic version.
Hope you are well.

I know I said I wouldn't let that nasty woman run me around the board, but it's just not worth it to me to be near enough to bring out her very ugly. That's not my kind of fun. She ain't worth my time of day. She's a flipflop ... and a story teller.

I'll catch you in the other places.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7201 Sep 23, 2013
Oh and when I said I had hundreds of stories to tell about 'that one' it was SP, not WIG. Haha

Okay, I exaggerated a bit too, I've not hundreds of stories. I mean it though, I think it would be exciting for folks to tell about their TOPIX experience. Why is everyone so shy about it all?

;~)

“I know”

Level 6

you wanna be justified

#7202 Sep 23, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Oh and when I said I had hundreds of stories to tell about 'that one' it was SP, not WIG. Haha
Okay, I exaggerated a bit too, I've not hundreds of stories. I mean it though, I think it would be exciting for folks to tell about their TOPIX experience. Why is everyone so shy about it all?
;~)
Ya lost me, but that's not hard to do, i know. SP?, WIG?

That one is a sock? I think so. Who would have stories to tell about a sock, that's a throw away account. Isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 3 hr Billy Stinkfinger 2,691
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 10 hr Rose of Tralee 72
Mega Fort 11 hr Billy Stinkfinger 242
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 15 hr Maverick 808 18,900
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 18 hr Rose of Tralee 340
any1 know marietta jones or marietta mitchell? (Apr '13) 21 hr MariettaJones 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 22 hr forrest 972
More from around the web