Eagle's Nest..

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#6723 May 20, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, you need to shake her sugar tree - one more time - and, I wish you all the best with that on keeping things in perspective, of course.
We talked about this many times, in our PM'S, Eagle, on how that works.
It takes two to rekindle that flame - don't pass it on by - it could be the biggest mistake YOU make..
Now, I'm off, on some of my own Eye and I.
I hope you do the same..
Interception and Intercourse.
A Woman's Heart - Chris De Burgh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9DnlUVWZrhwXX
LIfe has been tough lately and I don't have much time on topix.. Soon I hope my brother will be a master installer and my nephew will be a installer.. Training takes more time just than just strapping on the tool belt and doing it yourself.. But I have to pass on the trade to family..

Hugs and love..

Feed Jake
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#6724 May 24, 2013
Where ya at Babe??

Eagle

“While My Guitar, Gently Weeps”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#6725 May 25, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
Where ya at Babe??
Eagle
On vacation..

I just heard the news, and I am so very sorry for your loss, Eagle.

If there is anything that you or your family need - and, I mean anything at all - you know how to reach me, sweetheart.

You are in my prayers..
Hugs and Love.

Amazing Grace (Cherokee version)

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#6726 May 25, 2013
Hello Eagle and friends!((HUGS))
love and light.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#6727 May 26, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
On vacation..
I just heard the news, and I am so very sorry for your loss, Eagle.
If there is anything that you or your family need - and, I mean anything at all - you know how to reach me, sweetheart.
You are in my prayers..
Hugs and Love.
Amazing Grace (Cherokee version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XCCzvH21_JYXX
Thanks.. Pat was a very strong willed lady and will be missed.. She suffered enough and I know she is in a better place.. My brotherinlaw is hurting now and I am sure he knows it was time to end her suffering.. Its a shame they never wanted kids and now he finds himself all alone..

ANGELS AMONG US - ALABAMA

Eagle

Level 8

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#6728 Jun 2, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly use docs now to get scripts refilled.. I just lost faith in them when they got their own equipment in their office's.. Fine show me 3d color pics of how someone took a bite out of the left ventrical and the 3 blockages on the backside.. I talk to other people and poster and they say the same thing.. They can fix me if they want..
No friend I will not earn a single penny of this deal.. If it wasn't my blood brother I wouldn't even be getting involved in it..
Eagle
Good Morning, Sunshine.

Level 8

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#6729 Jun 2, 2013
Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground - Patti & Willie:

Look Again

New York, NY

#6730 Jun 2, 2013
I've chosen to post this in here so you don't miss it.
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
I don't appreciate the lowlifes that have used Natty's children, at what they may perceive, as some sort of leverage in a Topix flamewar, yet.

Only the lowest of scum would ever resort to such antics.

I don't know of any parent that would not have their own heart always at center and forefront, namely, in the best interest of their very own children's well-being.

Nat and I have not always agreed with the hostile games that have often been played out here, but I'm most certain that Nate has always had his children in the forefront lines when providing for his very own in his real life.

And to those that have saw fit to resort to such animosity - Shame on You..
Winnie, did you miss where Nat did the very same thing concerning another's child only sixteen hours ago?
Repeat Offender wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you'll have to suck a lot of d!ck to afford Patron!!!
Oh wait, is Penny's retard check paying for it?
We all know the levels he will go and no one need tell you. Yet you come in and make it sound like she deserved it? Shame on you too!

Bleed Red

Level 8

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#6731 Jun 2, 2013
Look Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Winnie, did you miss where Nat did the very same thing concerning another's child only sixteen hours ago?
<quoted text>
We all know the levels he will go and no one need tell you. Yet you come in and make it sound like she deserved it? Shame on you too!
Bleed Red
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ElCIGdLx4UMXX
Nat has had plenty of opportunities to expose such of my very own, and, yet he's chosen otherwise.

A wise course, since he and most Mods are well aware of the "connections" that exist in my real world, should I decide to ever utilize any of them, that are readily available at my very own fingertips.

Children are off limits - PERIOD!- Both here and in our real worlds.

I've yet to see Nat use such private info against ME, in particular.
But, I know some whom have on Topix.
Those cases are still pending.

You keep poking the bears, you'll find out for your very own self.

Compliments of little ole' me.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6732 Jun 2, 2013
Hey there! I noticed a new name and I came in to see. Ever do that, follow a name in ... just to peek?

Winnie, is that you?

Trace Adkins has been played a lot out here ... so why not another?

One Hot Mamma

Level 8

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#6733 Jun 2, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hey there! I noticed a new name and I came in to see. Ever do that, follow a name in ... just to peek?
Winnie, is that you?
Trace Adkins has been played a lot out here ... so why not another?
One Hot Mamma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rd5TJemW_iEXX
Do I Wanna,- Hell No!!

Can you not see my PM'S are off for a good reason.
You threatened me once, to post my PM'S, of which they were very limited to YOU - don't fck with me again.

You're a loose cannon and plain drama, that I don't want anything to do with.

I hope I've made myself clear enough for the incoherent one.

Get off of Eagle's Thread!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#6734 Jun 2, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I Wanna,- Hell No!!
Can you not see my PM'S are off for a good reason.
You threatened me once, to post my PM'S, of which they were very limited to YOU - don't fck with me again.
You're a loose cannon and plain drama, that I don't want anything to do with.
I hope I've made myself clear enough for the incoherent one.
Get off of Eagle's Thread!
Wow! I never saw that coming. It drives me a bit mad to see how others tell the story of what went down in our acquaintances. I don't recall us having terrible issues with each other and dang, if it was worth the effort to spell it out and find out where we came into such a misunderstandings because no, not much of what you and I had shared makes much sense to me.

You are like one of the most mysterious characters I've met out here. I truly thought we had spoken through each incident, and I left out a couple that you did to me ... IN PUBLIC. I didn't hold it against you ... and I'm shocked to have gotten such an emotional response.

**OMG - NOT the way I see it at all**

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#6735 Jun 2, 2013
Seriously ... some of these folks are doing nothing but encouraging me to tell my topix story ... every detail that seems to be omitted everytime someone says such things to me.

Some of you people have truly given me more credit than I deserve when it comes to lowbrow tactics.

There are a good number accusing me of seeking and outting personal info. Absolute fabrication.

Threatening people ... with anything is nothing more than a serious joke!!!!

I don't even care for it when they say I'm rude since I do not feel I am as often as even I would like to be. I rarely curse and go to public extremes to insult or belittle others. I believe in private misunderstandings and then make it official there is to be no contact and then ignore those that have a problem with others points of view.

How many times did you let others tell you to get out? What made you better than others to express your opinions around here?

I also disagree with a good number of the BS you all try to subject us to. Do I belittle you for your opinions ... get a link or please shut the hell up.

A story without a few more details sounds unfairly one sided to me!

:[

Sorry Eagle ... Didn't know I was causing trouble again. Hard figuring folks out from one minute to the next.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#6736 Jun 2, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Sunshine.
Good evening Babe..

Hope all is well with you and your.. Me its all work but the good news is the crew is back up to earning 150.00 a hour on site where it should be.. I don't see myself going back into retirement anytime soon.. But I wouldn't miss it for the world since I love the game and always have.. Hugs and love..

Ronnie Milsap - I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#6737 Jun 2, 2013
--IslandGurL-- wrote:
Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground - Patti & Willie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tKUT4f9vaVUXX
For the Good Times - Anne Murray

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#6738 Jun 2, 2013
Look Again wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bleed Red
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ElCIGdLx4UMXX
Yea that sounds like natty..

Thin Lizzy...... The boys are back in town

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#6739 Jun 2, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Seriously ... some of these folks are doing nothing but encouraging me to tell my topix story ... every detail that seems to be omitted everytime someone says such things to me.
Some of you people have truly given me more credit than I deserve when it comes to lowbrow tactics.
There are a good number accusing me of seeking and outting personal info. Absolute fabrication.
Threatening people ... with anything is nothing more than a serious joke!!!!
I don't even care for it when they say I'm rude since I do not feel I am as often as even I would like to be. I rarely curse and go to public extremes to insult or belittle others. I believe in private misunderstandings and then make it official there is to be no contact and then ignore those that have a problem with others points of view.
How many times did you let others tell you to get out? What made you better than others to express your opinions around here?
I also disagree with a good number of the BS you all try to subject us to. Do I belittle you for your opinions ... get a link or please shut the hell up.
A story without a few more details sounds unfairly one sided to me!
:[
Sorry Eagle ... Didn't know I was causing trouble again. Hard figuring folks out from one minute to the next.
I don't know whats going on so I can't comment on it.. Sorry..

Eagle

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#6740 Jun 2, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whats going on so I can't comment on it.. Sorry..
Eagle
Thank you very much. So many want to make comments on which they know very little about outside a bit of hear say. I appreciate and respect those that mind their own business.

I didn't come in here looking for trouble from her ... heck, I didn't even know it was her. I honestly didn't see we had a problem and if we look back in here ... if we look at a couple other threads, if I could remember exactly what we shared in PM's I think I could prove her misunderstanding. I'm not going to argue about it long though. I don't get into these long drawn out dramas and petty offenses.

Peace and I hope you are doing as well as you are able these days.
Kinks - Wish I Could Fly Away

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#6741 Jun 2, 2013
So many want to tell stories, though they don't always want enough details to get out to help clarify matters. I am a writer and know dang well, you've got nearly nothing without details.

Everything Counts - Depeche Mode

Peace Out :)

Level 8

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#6742 Jun 6, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that sounds like natty..
Thin Lizzy...... The boys are back in town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vpDO_JPuWkYXX
Eagle
Nothing compares..
My friendship has always been unconditional with you - some chose to place conditions on that factor that I will not surrender to (yourself included)

A song comes to mind for me.

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So comforting being small and laying on a woman... 23 min FlatbushSam 9
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 33 min -Sprocket- 649
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 2 hr North Mountain 395
Is this the new Human Sexual Forum? 2 hr North Mountain 34
Is giving a Woman Oral magical ? 2 hr North Mountain 114
Being naughty 2 hr North Mountain 105
Naughty detailed sexting paragraph to send to her 3 hr North Mountain 7
More from around the web