Plz help me

Yonkers, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Somebody plz help it hurts me to see my mom not smile anymore bcuz she can give me and my 3brothers a Christmas this bcuz of money problems nd it really brakes my heart to see my mom not smile nd depressed bcuzbshe can't do for use some if some body some where can just donat a little bit of my so I can help my I would be soo thankful plzz u can reach me at this e-mail.... Blairt18@gmail.com
Plz help me

Yonkers, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Somebody plz help it hurts me to see my mom not smile anymore bcuz she can't give me and my 3brothers a Christmas this year bcuz of money problems nd it really brakes my heart to see my mom not smile nd depressed bcuz she can't do for use so if somebody some where can just donat a little bit of money so I can help my I would be soo thankful plzz u can reach me at this e-mail.... Blairt18@gmail.com

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Plz help me wrote:
Somebody plz help it hurts me to see my mom not smile anymore bcuz she can't give me and my 3brothers a Christmas this year bcuz of money problems nd it really brakes my heart to see my mom not smile nd depressed bcuz she can't do for use so if somebody some where can just donat a little bit of money so I can help my I would be soo thankful plzz u can reach me at this e-mail.... Blairt18@gmail.com
Don't be silly Blairt. Everyone knows Santa brings the gifts at Christmas. You aren't trying to run a scam on your mother are you?
Plz help me

Yonkers, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly Blairt. Everyone knows Santa brings the gifts at Christmas. You aren't trying to run a scam on your mother are you?
Noo I'm tryin to help my mom that's wat I'm tryin to do that's what my hearts tellin me to do

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#5 Nov 29, 2012
From the scam capitol of the US...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What have we here? 3/29/15 34 min -Lea- 49
Campfire Memories 8 hr Sweepyface 683
Lee Palmer and his drug use causes trouble 11 hr drummerboy65 1
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) 11 hr brenda williams 150
Lizard People!! (Nov '10) 13 hr -Sprocket- 35
All News Media Outlets Worldwide Are Government... 13 hr linepitchnews 1
Uncensored News 13 hr linepitchnews 1
More from around the web