First Prev
of 198
Next Last

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1 Dec 23, 2013
I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving a clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.

I can't understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.

Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?

Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,

BUT THEY DO. IT IS WHAT IS ANS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND I'M DONE.

Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.

I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?

I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.

Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?

Later!

Here's an example of what they canned...

I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!

Q: What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?

A: RUDEolph.

“While My Guitar, Gently Weeps”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~ That's All Folks ~~

#2 Dec 23, 2013
That ain't no way to go, Rickki.

Mods should be held in the utmost of respect at all times.
Some of us have had to learn that the hard way. They have a tough job weeding through alot of the posts.
Kevin , himself, can be quoted as saying, "If you don't like the free party, to hit the road."
Look where that got him..

I do know that they have been reigning in many of the socks that many posters have.
While "donkey" was funny, some others were not so.

Hell, I posted my heart-felt thought on Mousie's passing and one of your bestest friends personally attacked me for doing so, while the usual crew- in -tow applauded her.

Mods felt different, and removed her vulgar, derogatory posts, accordingly.
Where were you when that happened??
Silent, of course...
So don't speak to me about double-standards.

And, yes, the Mods take their jobs seriously and look at all poster's activities when rendering their final decisions.
Your main account has been protected, so be thankful for that.
So, someone is looking out for ya..

Tis, the Season to be jolly.
Come and give me a nibble...

Level 8

~~ That's All Folks ~~

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Takin' Care Of Business - BTO:

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving a clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.
I can't understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.
Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?
Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,
Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.
I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?
I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.
Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?
Later!
I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!
Isn't it amazing what gets shadow banned and what goes through? Yeah, Topix is kind of nuts. If your registered, your a target. I hope your don't leave permanently but understand why you would. If I don't hear from you again, take care of yourself and have a Merry Christmas Ricky
What a shame

Westerville, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing what gets shadow banned and what goes through? Yeah, Topix is kind of nuts. If your registered, your a target. I hope your don't leave permanently but understand why you would. If I don't hear from you again, take care of yourself and have a Merry Christmas Ricky
It has always amazed me how you people brag about being registered somehow makes you superior to the non registered posters .You are hiding behind your monikers and phony names just as the grays do. Haven't you figured it out yet that Topix is just for fun? Merry Christmas!

Level 8

~~ That's All Folks ~~

#9 Dec 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Later!
Let me try this again.

So, it appears that your posts remain, Ricky. Often, when you post the same on numerous threads, the auto-filters k!ck in and consider it spam.

Reconsider your decision, you've been a long-time devoted poster to Topix.
Many will miss your absence, regardless of our ultimate positions on certain subjects of interest.

Level 8

~~ That's All Folks ~~

#10 Dec 28, 2013
Come and snuggle me, before Hubby wakes up. LOL

Purr and all that Jazz...
You can't leave me now..

JoJo Effect:

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13 Dec 29, 2013
I miss you, Ricky. You are part of the original crew. You were a big part of why the forum was so much fun and it was a joy posting with you. It's sad that so many of the better posters left and why some of us moved. I hope you change your mind. Happy new year my dear friend.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Later!
You are missed around here Ricky. Hope all is well and you had a Merry Christmas.

Level 7

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 29, 2013
I read his original post on this thread and thought to myself, "Russsh you really shouldn't talk about your friends like that!".
NATive Son

Torrance, CA

#37 Dec 29, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>He's not stupid,ya stupid chit.
Sure, not compared to you. Compared to you, even Perse is a jenius.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sweeny, TX

#63 Dec 30, 2013

So nice to see everyone having a good time.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#67 Dec 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
So nice to see everyone having a good time.
LOL. Nothing but friendly folks here. I'd say "HI Jane", but I don't want to get any warnings or anything like that today.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#68 Dec 30, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't!!! And if you do, don't tell me about it!
Hi DK!

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#69 Dec 30, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> Hi DK!
Hello Covcas! Nice to see you!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sweeny, TX

#70 Dec 30, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Nothing but friendly folks here. I'd say "HI Jane", but I don't want to get any warnings or anything like that today.
LOL Yeah , don't push your luck.
I don't want any more of your posts to poof.
Amazing the posts that get zapped on here...

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71 Dec 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, thread killer indeed. ROTF At least I know who did the majority of the crying since the posts where someone was insinuating I am a drunk and a druggie are still showing on the other thread.
Mayor Guido Paronesi

Springboro, OH

#74 Dec 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
We detest the attack on our fine community and have asked Topix not to allow this any further...

Thank you Topix for removing those offensive posts and dealing with this vile Chomo
Mayor Guido Paronesi

Springboro, OH

#75 Dec 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
LOL Yeah ,don't push your luck. Idon't want any more of your posts to poof. Amazing the posts that get zapped on here...
We detest the attack on our fine community and have asked Topix not to allow this any further...

Thank you Topix for removing those offensive posts and dealing with this vile Chomo

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#77 Dec 30, 2013
Russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
*glares right back*
He'll be mine someday. Once he gets a look at this fine azz, he'll be in my power.
*opens peanut butter jar*
*smear smear smear*
Here Dillon, I've got a treat for you!!!
Oh, bring it Bimbolina!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 198
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 min Princess Hey 5,672
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 5 hr Rickster-- 19,138
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 20 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
have fun with real live messaging & chat get ... Mon speakspoke 1
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Sun hazeliciouzzz 1
All Project Loans and Company Funding Guaranteed (Oct '16) Sun Lin webb 3
R0le [email protected] Sun Aaa 1
More from around the web