First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Lets try this again.

Is the PT King Pest from the Edgar Allen Poe story? Read and decide, I think there is a pretty strong resemblance:

Fronting the entrance, and elevated a little above his companions, sat a personage who appeared to be the president of the table. His stature was gaunt and tall, and Legs was confounded to behold in him a figure more emaciated than himself.

His face was as yellow as saffron --but no feature excepting one alone, was sufficiently marked to merit a particular description. This one consisted in a forehead so unusually and hideously lofty, as to have the appearance of a bonnet or crown of flesh superadded upon the natural head. His mouth was puckered and dimpled into an expression of ghastly affability, and his eyes, as indeed the eyes of all at table, were glazed over with the fumes of intoxication.

This gentleman was clothed from head to foot in a richly-embroidered black silk-velvet pall, wrapped negligently around his form after the fashion of a Spanish cloak.--His head was stuck full of sable hearse-plumes, which he nodded to and fro with a jaunty and knowing air; and, in his right hand, he held a huge human thigh-bone, with which he appeared to have been just knocking down some member of the company for a song.

- Edgar Allen Poe
The GINNERATOR

Elk Grove Village, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Virginia Olive Hoge wrote:
Lets try this again.
Is the PT King Pest from the Edgar Allen Poe story? Read and decide, I think there is a pretty strong resemblance:
Fronting the entrance, and elevated a little above his companions, sat a personage who appeared to be the president of the table. His stature was gaunt and tall, and Legs was confounded to behold in him a figure more emaciated than himself.
His face was as yellow as saffron --but no feature excepting one alone, was sufficiently marked to merit a particular description. This one consisted in a forehead so unusually and hideously lofty, as to have the appearance of a bonnet or crown of flesh superadded upon the natural head. His mouth was puckered and dimpled into an expression of ghastly affability, and his eyes, as indeed the eyes of all at table, were glazed over with the fumes of intoxication.
This gentleman was clothed from head to foot in a richly-embroidered black silk-velvet pall, wrapped negligently around his form after the fashion of a Spanish cloak.--His head was stuck full of sable hearse-plumes, which he nodded to and fro with a jaunty and knowing air; and, in his right hand, he held a huge human thigh-bone, with which he appeared to have been just knocking down some member of the company for a song.
- Edgar Allen Poe
Not even close, PT is a woman. King Pest sounds like you after a few too many cocktails or Razorback in drag.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3 Feb 10, 2011
The GINNERATOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close
Super-close!!
RAY

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 10, 2011
That was a pretty good illustration of words describing the gentleman. Check out this company, that has discover the possible means to the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!!!http://mylifevantage.c om/162994

Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Feb 10, 2011
"His face was as yellow as saffron --but no feature excepting one alone, was sufficiently marked to merit a particular description. This one consisted in a forehead so unusually and hideously lofty, as to have the appearance of a bonnet or crown of flesh superadded upon the natural head. His mouth was puckered and dimpled into an expression of ghastly affability, and his eyes, as indeed the eyes of all at table, were glazed over with the fumes of intoxication.

This gentleman was clothed from head to foot in a richly-embroidered black silk-velvet pall, wrapped negligently around his form after the fashion of a Spanish cloak.--His head was stuck full of sable hearse-plumes, which he nodded to and fro with a jaunty and knowing air; and, in his right hand, he held a huge human thigh-bone, with which he appeared to have been just knocking down some member of the company for a song. "

Its a dead-ringer for the PT.

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 11, 2011
Exactly!

If you don't like the fame, then crawl back into the wall!

Best way to stop a troll...don't feed him!

“Free your mind”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Jun 7, 2011
Who is the PT? Any links to clarify? And what's the deal with the points? Somebody posted the link to this thread in one of the forums, and apparently, many posters are wondering about this now...including me.:)

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2012
lol me too but a bit late now ;)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Who is PT or King Pest?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12 Mar 13, 2012
Some idiots that went around harassing Ginny for 2 years or more.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#13 Mar 13, 2012
Hegel and Co was part of it all too.

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2012
Princess Sue wrote:
Who is PT or King Pest?
PT = Passadena Troll? Think I read that elsewhere

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Java Java Java wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Pasadena Troll" is supposedly a woman named Kelly, who has been stalked by Ginny for YEARS. In realty, the "PT" is the name Ginny gives to whomever she thinks is Kelly at the moment. She uses "PT" because she learned that she'd get banned if she kept using the name "Kelly."
Man, you really are insane!!!

You brought up, rather screamed, the name here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T9GQOM6...

And then again, let it be know just how long you have been trolling me here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/TQ93HV08O1...

You slipped, and gave yourself away, again. You have been stalking me for years. You are on Topix every single day and night, you are Tom Pappas as well as many other names, like the Pasadena Troll. You are a pervert and huge menace, on IT.

You are a total coward however, little old lady from Pasadena, and a frequent troll you do, is to say I did the horrible things you did. Sick. King Pest? Indeed.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#17 Apr 19, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Some idiots that went around harassing Ginny for 2 years or more.
Yes, the very one who brought me here, on Topix. That is the irony.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><> TKC <><><>

#19 Apr 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the very one who brought me here, on Topix. That is the irony.
OLIVE : Everybody's neighbor from he!!

“unstoppable”

Hell

#20 Apr 19, 2012
Vendetta 13 wrote:
<quoted text>OLIVE : Everybody's neighbor from he!!
Dang, dude, I am in your head, not paying any rent tho'.......

“unstoppable”

Hell

#21 Apr 19, 2012
Java Java Java wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I was just doing my job. And considering how well they paid me, I wasn't about to let my employer down.
Well, I would think at this point, your employer would be asking some hard questions........

“unstoppable”

Hell

#23 Apr 19, 2012
Java Java Java wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should give them a call, and ask them to investigate.
No dear, no need. You will continue to do stupid things here on Topix, like your crying on this thread....... Its up to them, to realize how ridiculous this is, and what a failure you have been for them.

good day, crazy PT. King Pest.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#25 Apr 20, 2012
Java Java Java wrote:
<quoted text>
And likewise to you, Queen Kunth.
good morning, King Pest. I see you have been seeking my attention and scolding me this morning:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...

Mind my manners? Like you do? Troll people's sick children? Stick your nose into everyone's business? Name-steal and imitate? Have zero respect for human beings? Post gross sexual harassment? Do the horrible things you do here on Topix, and then blame others for them? Showing only how cowardly you are......... how thin your super-mean skin is? How you don't want to take blame for your actions? lmao

“unstoppable”

Hell

#26 Apr 20, 2012
Java Java Java wrote:
<quoted text>
And likewise to you, Queen Kunth.
But kudos on your spelling of the C_ word, King Pest. I know you are so proud, of this.

Mind MY manners? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 12 hr DazzleDat 18,592
ebola 16 hr Nat 20
Twitter Names Please (: (Apr '12) 17 hr Saif_baksh 84
Peggy dale / hall 20 hr Wondered 1
In need of 30s - med (Jun '13) 21 hr Husker D 3
join the great illuminati in Kaduna to be rich ... 21 hr Husker D 2
Speaking in Tongues Mon AuContraire 11

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE