Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Marietta, OH

#2054 Apr 5, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Well said, Barbi. You can do no more than that.
Well said? She's still blaming people for things that we didn't do. She still has that problem.
WTF calls the police on people because they claim someone is grey boxing them on Topix?
With zero proof?

If I or Pers had done that, we'd have been severally made fun of. And for good reason.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2055 Apr 5, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I do appreciate your support Nat. This does have to end.
I won't be responding to any of his posts until he is able to get himself under control, or get himself out from under it, however you want to look at this.
Barbi, you come in, write a paragraph full of lies, and then take off and let people fight your fight for you, while you act as if others are the problem.

This has been your MO.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#2056 Apr 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lady talking to the lady with the most feedback complaints In the history of topix.
Irony!
Rite?
I take it you've never met Dani.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2059 Apr 5, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're rite. I'm really more 'desperate' than them.
Do you even think about what you are typing before hitting post.
Why do I even talk to you?
Well, besides an old hens trying to reform me in their image what else could your problem be, gray box?

My friendship with Kevin is MY business.

You like to disrupt because that's what you do. Being a TROLL is your thing, and you have nothing I want.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#2060 Apr 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, Barbi doesn't want to do her fights. She enlists people like Nat, Rickster, and Randman to do her fighting for her. She has been banned three other times for fighting,(twice before I was even around) and has learned how to attack others, while trying to come off looking blameless.
The same people that bought ArtGal's story, fell for hers. It's not surprise.
I doubt she enlists anyone...I think they jump in because...well...they enjoy it.

&
HEY!

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2062 Apr 5, 2013
When I msg'd you Barbi, I was HOPING you'd leave it all behind. To STOP.
Maybe even ask people to stop posting the picture of Pers you sent out.

Or stop repeating lies you told about her. But I don't see that. That's what a changed person would do.

I forgave you for the horrible things you have done to me. And apologized to you for the things I said about you. I wont admit I did something I did not.

You can't even apologize for what you did. How do you expect me to take you seriously?

You just want to take take take, without giving. It doesn't work that way.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2064 Apr 5, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you've never met Dani.
Barbi was compared to Dani once. As far as bogus reports go.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2066 Apr 5, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she enlists anyone...I think they jump in because...well...they enjoy it.
&
HEY!
It's a bit of both. I've seen her emails trying to enlist people. They've posted them to me.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2067 Apr 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know it was him. He made up the whole Kitten outing PI thing to justify it. But he couldn't have done it had Barbi not sent it out in the first place.
She has her eyes set on Pers's account. Wants it gone. Trying to get me to not be friends with her. I know what transpired between the two of them. I know who did worse to the other. And it's not Pers.
Barbi doesn't want to forgive and forget. She holds grudges. What they will end up doing is what they did with Nat and I. Ban them both.
Amen!

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2069 Apr 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Well, besides an old hens trying to reform me in their image what else could your problem be, gray box?
My friendship with Kevin is MY business.
You like to disrupt because that's what you do. Being a TROLL is your thing, and you have nothing I want.
And you know Pers, we did HORRIBLE things to each other. Said NASTY things about one another for almost a year.

We decided to put it in the past. To move on. To forgive and forget. You've proven you can do that with me.

I haven't seen that with Barbi.

Not yet.

She doesn't have to be my friend. She doesn't have to be your friend. But she knows what she is doing. And she knows she's keeping this going too.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#2073 Apr 5, 2013
Natasfonos LIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane, Perse attacked and threatened Barbi for something I did. I won't let her do that unchallenged.
Since when did you give a damn about Barbi? Seriously.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2075 Apr 5, 2013
top dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is you're already being severely (correct spelling) made fun of, kesla15.
I have the backbone to post using my real account. You're hiding.:-)

I don't care about being made fun of by the miscreants of society. The gutter dwellers.:-)

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2078 Apr 5, 2013
top dog wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times you report me?
Hundreds?
Thousands?
Hee hee.
What does that have to do with BOGUS reports? ;-)

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#2079 Apr 5, 2013
Natasfonos LIX wrote:
<quoted text>
10 minutes later, some assclown posted Perse's pic and she was attacking the wrong person.
Like you did Kevin when when DK's was posted....?

People do that chit just to stir the pot, you know that.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2082 Apr 5, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did you give a damn about Barbi? Seriously.
Since her and DF teamed up against Pers. He used to call Barbi all the names in the book.
But that was when DF was mad at her for threatening her job (her MO) and harassing her on FB.

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#2084 Apr 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know Pers, we did HORRIBLE things to each other. Said NASTY things about one another for almost a year.
We decided to put it in the past. To move on. To forgive and forget. You've proven you can do that with me.
I haven't seen that with Barbi.
Not yet.
She doesn't have to be my friend. She doesn't have to be your friend. But she knows what she is doing. And she knows she's keeping this going too.
She's barely posted. If you want to move on....move on. It's that easy.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2086 Apr 5, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation; I got posters to pretend to be friends with Barbi so I could try to get dirt on her.
Nope. She went around PMing most of our friends saying horrible lies about Pers. It wasn't until DF started msging Dazzle even MORE lies, and started teaming up with Barbi to rail against pers because DF demanded I stop being friends with pers.

DF already had ruined her rep with me by all the lying, and game playing she was doing, while I was only attempting to help her out because I felt sorry for her plight.

I don't stay friends with users, and abusers.

They can talk all the smack about Pers they want. She's never done that to me since we've become friends.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2087 Apr 5, 2013
Natasfonos LIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Who she gave it to and why have no bearing on who is posting it now. I
Yes it does. Cause and effect. If Barbi hadn't given it out, it wouldn't have been posted.

Barbi gave a bunch of PI out to Rickster and Randman. Posted her credit report. Called the police on her. You were wanting to go to Barbi's house and pound on her door. You called her all kinds of names for the things she did. Then you waffled as soon as DF faked being her friend to gang up on Pers.

Even when I got mad at DF for what she did to me, I had more scruples than to do such a thing. I could have ran and told Barbi a bunch of crap. I choose to let it drop.

Pers and I said nothing about the situation until you brought it up again by lying telling me Pers is the one that told you about DF's and I's convo that she promised me she'd never repeat. You just didn't know I never told Pers about it.

I had kept it off Topix, and didn't bring it up for a reason. To let things go.

I told DF you'd eventually use it to troll me. And you did.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2091 Apr 5, 2013
Natasfonos LIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Perse threatened to have 10 people report Barbi every time that pic is outed.
It's MY fault it's out there. You're not going to convince anyone on this one, Pookie.
No, it's Barbi's fault it's out there. Had she not sent it out, you'd have not been able to post it.

Your reasoning is illogical.

It seems the problem with you is, you keep attempting to justify your poor behavior by spinning.

I apologized to Barbi for what I said about her personal life. I forgave her for her outing my PI, and trying to get me fired. I got nothing back from her in return. That tells me a lot about someone.

Even Charlie, SB, and others I've spoken with have more scruples than that.

You guys gang up on Pers, and then flip out when she defends herself. You did the same to Figgy.

Figgy didn't do chit when you, hegel, and LO ganged up on her. Since you guys were the one that started that mess, you should be the one that backs out.

Level 8

Marietta, OH

#2092 Apr 5, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you did Kevin when when DK's was posted....?
People do that chit just to stir the pot, you know that.
Oh, he claims he KNOWS it was me. I had no clue about DK's name, or whereabouts. Nor did I care to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do asian girls dislike black guys so much 50 min Tibbs 79
jessie elroy 3 hr wouldntyoulketoknow 1
Changing Location (May '07) 14 hr Anonymous 127
The letter -B- (Nov '12) 15 hr Honest Babe 482
Word association game (Sep '12) 15 hr Honest Babe 834
Want to be always up there? 23 hr Adammys 1
Evaluating your own farts 23 hr MaltaMon 3
More from around the web